SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK So Anna had a tantrum about Alessia having Peter Rabbit paper yet the paper she's used for Eduardo's presents looks quite girly! What a hypocrite! I saw a barbie. Hope they've got him something harry potter related and something more for boys. There's nothing wrong with boys having barbies but it does seem like they've pushed this all on him.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I agree. Never saw/seen any cars, trucks, dinosaurs, footballs/lessons, boy related stuff.
Now people could argue that if someone is gay then it's there inside them from being born and no amount of dressing them up/giving them certain toys to play with will make a difference but I sure do think there is some influence in that

Reactions: 11
Anyone notice Andrea scolded at for hitting alessia, yet she throws a bleeping wooden toy at the back of his head making him wail and yet they laugh? Pisses me off. Always also making Eduardo aware he’s not wanted xx
They won't want to scold Alessia on camera anymore because of what happened when they disclosed they give her cold showers. They have been trying their hardest since to change everyones opinion of them with Alessia, but it's all fake and it shows.
That girl needs a loving mother and father, they all do. 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 14
"We had a doctor come to the house and give everyone a check up, along with some other things that we will talk about at a later date! But we found out that Emilia might need an inhaler when she gets a cough to help her recover from it, she isn't asthmatic but needs some help to shift her cough sometimes!"

Another pregnancy hint there? Or did social services require a doctor to check in on the kids? Hmmm....
Did he pay to get covid19 tests done? Is that even possible at the moment?
Waiting for results would explain why he'll 'tell more later'.

Reactions: 8
Whatever hard knock life they have, it's of their own doing. "Woah is me. We have to cook, clean, sweep, scrub, etc...because of this quarantine. No one said I would have to do floors when I got married."
View attachment 105299View attachment 105300
I meant their kids have a hard knock life, not those two nasty cunts!

Did he pay to get covid19 tests done? Is that even possible at the moment?
Waiting for results would explain why he'll 'tell more later'.
I don't think for one minute a doctor would go to their house to test them, there's not even enough tests for the poor nhs staff,! He's bleeping lying as usual!

I just can not get over how trashy they have made that house look in 1 freaking year!! 🤦‍♀️
How Anna is fine to sit out on the patio full of random junk that needs putting away is beyond me. Clean that tit up while your out there. That patio is like a junk yard and the grass...don't even get me started on the grass. The entire patio/garden is just so trashy now.

View attachment 105669

View attachment 105670

View attachment 105671

View attachment 105672
Like I said before, they make wherever they live look like a student shared house :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Emilia still wearing shirts that are 3 sizes too small, I think at this point it's intentional for the friendliest friends, you can't not know your daughters size, if the clothes you buy one time don't fit, next time, don't order the same size!
Screenshot_20200409_084917_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Anna mocking Eduardo's presents that she brought. "God gave me a son I could handle in Eduardo, I don't know what he was thinking with Andrea"
Screenshot_20200409_084959_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

I don't know how well I captured this, but Jonathans glass once again is full to the brim and can be seen being filled above the higher counter top
Screenshot_20200409_085646_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Yum
Screenshot_20200409_085654_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Anna hating Alessia behaving as whiny as Anna does during the day
Screenshot_20200409_085951_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Anna pull up your top you look and act like a skank...also why does Jonathan pimp out Anna on thumbnails he is the one editing videos and in charge of thumbnail photos. Does he do this on purpose for engagement or knowing people are going to comment? He should put himself in a thumbnail with something tight and showy or maybe no top on or tight shorts balance up the thumbnail photos. 😂😂😂😂😂

Anyone notice Andrea scolded at for hitting alessia, yet she throws a bleeping wooden toy at the back of his head making him wail and yet they laugh? Pisses me off. Always also making Eduardo aware he’s not wanted xx
I know right.. and remember when Alessia used to hit her siblings and her parents all the time yet they said nothing to her and laughed it off I never heard them say to Alessia “say sorry Alessia”. Such hypocrites.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I meant their kids have a hard knock life, not those two nasty cunts!
LoL I agree with you where the kids are concerned. My original post said "interesting choice" of song & we all know J picked the song referring to his hard knock life. J & A probably think those kids have it cushy & easy. Their (J&A) childhood was rough. They're delusional.

Reactions: 10
OK So Anna had a tantrum about Alessia having Peter Rabbit paper yet the paper she's used for Eduardo's presents looks quite girly! What a hypocrite! I saw a barbie. Hope they've got him something harry potter related and something more for boys. There's nothing wrong with boys having barbies but it does seem like they've pushed this all on him.
I agree with you about the Harry Potter stuff because Eduardo enjoys it. But I do not think his parents push anything on him. Eduardo likes playing with dolls. It's pretty evident. Trust me, if that kid even showed the slightest hint in something that is traditionally seen as masculine, his dad would run out and buy it in every color. I have always suspected that this bothers Anna and Jonathan more than they let on. A lot of people are cool with something or really accepting until it happens to their child. Eduardo and his toy preferences have been the subject of a lot of controversy over the years on various gossip sites and in the comments sections of their video. In fact, they even addressed it in a few years ago. I think they were both hoping he'd grow out of it, which of course he hasn't. Now that's not to say he won't in a few years. But what if he doesn't? The thing that concerns me more is what his relationship will be like with Jonathan when Andrea is older. Especially if Andrea is a lad's lad. You cannot tell me he won't pick up on the favoritism.

I agree. Never saw/seen any cars, trucks, dinosaurs, footballs/lessons, boy related stuff.
Now people could argue that if someone is gay then it's there inside them from being born and no amount of dressing them up/giving them certain toys to play with will make a difference but I sure do think there is some influence in that
Why can’t they get him some outside stuff? Even a tennis racket, a football, a badminton set, a hula hoop etc. I can’t wait to see what they buy him. It better not be something silly like the jack n a box he got for Christmas.

When Andrea was choking I was panicking so much that I cried. As a mother that’s nearly lost her child to a choking incident at 9 months old, I can confirm Anna that it is not a laughing matter! He may not have been choking at the start when he coughed (coughing means you’re still able to breathe) but after the cough, he went silent and looked terrified in his eyes. How that didn’t bother Anna I don’t know and if she thinks that’s not choking then I worry for Andreas and the other children’s future health and safety! Sorry to be a soppy beast but its really upset me 😭

episode is vlog titled “ONE YEAR OLD BABY TALKS.”
I sorry you nearly lost your child. I glad things ended with a happy ending. I hate watching their blogs so I had to skip to find it. He was definitely choking and she just laughed. So horrifying 😩 She wonders why we think she is a bad mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This guy is just revolting. I’m sure he probably paid to have the test, all the zlisters with money have been doing it and of course he has to boost his ego by flaunting his wealth. None of them have symptoms, what a waste.

I’ve had three weeks of illness with my children. Firstly my daughter came down with a temperature and a chesty cough, there was absolutely no way I was able to see a dr. I had two telephone consultations and after seven days of illness they said they suspected it was a chest infection so prescribed antibiotics, she improved after one day of antibiotics..ten days later my son has come down with the same thing and aslo has antibiotics. Both have literally responded to the antibiotics in 24-48 hours proving that it was bacterial and not viral. However that has not stopped the deep anxiety it has caused thinking ‘what if’ and literally staying awake for most nights making sure they’re breathing inbetween coughs and taking their temperature.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why can’t they get him some outside stuff? Even a tennis racket, a football, a badminton set, a hula hoop etc. I can’t wait to see what they buy him. It better not be something silly like the jack n a box he got for Christmas.
I know, they have a big enough garden.
I always hope he will get some "boys stuff".
Maybe we are being too optimistic, maybe he does like all the girls stuff. He was drawing his favourite LOL dolls the other day.
I just can't help think that he's been pushed down that route by his mum. I think he should have been given the choice all the way through growing up what he wanted to play with. Anna seems to have forced things on him

I know, they have a big enough garden.
I always hope he will get some "boys stuff".
Maybe we are being too optimistic, maybe he does like all the girls stuff. He was drawing his favourite LOL dolls the other day.
I just can't help think that he's been pushed down that route by his mum. I think he should have been given the choice all the way through growing up what he wanted to play with. Anna seems to have forced things on him
This is what I said (page 15) there let him play with girl toys there didnt bother with boy toys.
Guess what
More girl toys. Nothing of Harry Potter
There messing with his mind.
I feel sorry for him. He loves harry Potter why not get him Harry Potter stuff.
No Anna wants to have her son as a girl cause thats what she wanted all girls cause she doesnt know how to handle boys. Well Anna you got your wish you have 3 girls and one boy that you can't handle.
Andrea has been given a choice
Eduardo never did.
Then Anna slates Eduardo for not been the boy she wants or wanted whos fault that yours Anna. If you wanted Eduardo to be a boy you would of got some cars for him to play with or Dinosaurs but no you let him play with Emilia's toys all the time so Eduardo couldn't Express been a boy with boy toys.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Aww that poor boy. He is going to be so messed up in his head when he is older. Seems like he's never been able to have what he wants.
That's so cute he loves Harry Potter. How lovely would it be for him to experience all the magical wizardry of Harry Potter toys but instead he got that 😔

• Sad
One of the toys is Harry Potter I think. On her stories last night he got soaked by the sprinkler and she said “he’s so annoying” yet all the children were playing the game and she was laughing along until then. Anna chill out all you have to do is change his pyjamas or were they his “Wednesday” pjs so you made him wear them wet?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yeah one tiny Harry Potter gift in the sea of Barbie, don't get me wrong I have no idea what he asked for but considering how much Barbie is in the house already why not get more Harry Potter stuff.

• Sad
Thing is Eddie is a mini Joan - he is so effeminate so why is he denying this same feature in his own son? Joan doesn’t put himself in the thumbnails as he knows his ugly potato head doesn’t get the same views as his more “photogenic” wife.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.