SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor is strong. Whatever comes out their mouths is gospel and it's sheep cannot question or see that they are puppets and being played. Some are so far into it that even when they hear or see something questionable they turn it around on other people. Stacey Dooley was hated for asking Jonathan about sexual predators and in turn "making him look bad" when it's a valid, adult and worldly wise question and concern to have. They're the ones living vicariously. The ones who want to be part of their family. Who name their children after them. Who aspire to be just like them (only with less money.)

What was concerning to read in the comments were the amount of people who said they were social workers or worked for child services and were disgusted they were being "falsely reported." Yes, false reporting is wrong. Very few would cross that line. But how do they KNOW it was false? Their inability to question the situation is worrying.

As for Oma's "finances" that was published in a newspaper.

Yep, fat and broke here. Not even jealous in the slightest. Keep working hard and staying positive Tattlers to get the life you love.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha, well, I'm a six UK 6 and I'm not broke. I'm not rich, but I can bet money that if Anna could swap lives with me, she would. So... take that Saccostans :p

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What was concerning to read in the comments were the amount of people who said they were social workers or worked for child services and were disgusted they were being "falsely reported." Yes, false reporting is wrong. Very few would cross that line. But how do they KNOW it was false? Their inability to question the situation is worrying.
I thought this. I saw one comment in particular who said they were a social worker and then said ‘I know for a fact that those kids are not abused’.
Surely if they were an actual social worker, they would know that you never assume what’s happening behind closed doors without evidence and how dangerous a statement like that could be.

Then again, I highly doubt half of them are social workers and most are just 15 year olds pretending to be as they’re trying to impress/score points with Anna and Jonathan.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Poor kids, the once-a-year walk they get taken on on which they cross that tunnel, and they have to perform for Daddy-dearest every time. You just know today's vlog will be "FAMILY OF SIX WITH SIX DOGS TAKES A WALK", something that should be a daily routine for a family with kids and/or dogs is such a complete novelty to them that it needs its own title. (also, that walk was not two hours long, Anna always exaggerates things like a little child)

Also: What's the reasoning behind Anna getting up at the crack of dawn to work out and the kids getting up as usual as well (Alessia even being forcefully woken up) during a lockdown that will go on for longer than just a school holiday? I would kind of get it if they'd actually homeschool them and started at the same time as school would usually start, but they don't. So they basically wake up at half past six to play all day long... Wouldn't it be amazing, especially for Emilia and Eduardo to get to stay up a little later and have some alone time with their parents? And all of them sleeping in in the morning? (I can see Anna's eye twitching while reading this)
In the birthday vlog the clock showed 7:30 or something when they were eating the cake and Alessia looked barely awake.

Reactions: 18
Andrea’s outfit is awful in Anna’s recent insta. One thing I’d usually say is that 9 times out of 10 the kids outfits are nice and matching. Why does he have polar bear leggings on with at shirt with a waistcoat/bow tie???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anna seems to be getting ideas from here now! Really great that they did go on a walk with the kids and the dogs and I hope they can do that more regularly. Surprised they didn’t bring a buggy with them seeing as Alessia and Andrea are so young... have Andrea in a double buggy most of the time while he’s still a baby, and then Alessia will have somewhere to sit when she gets tired out. Then they wouldn’t have to carry the little ones. But surprisingly positive from them! If it was Anna’s “big dream” to do this (as she said on her insta stories) I’m surprised they’ve never done it before but bringing less dogs. But at least they’ve started now I guess.

If they are taking suggestions from here... hey Anna! Jonathan! You know what would be CRAZY vlog content? That would get your views up?? Strapping the kids into their car seats properly! Ooh I know another one! Cooking healthy food the kids actually LIKE and sitting down together like a FAMILY at dinner time! Woah! Or how about doing eDuCaTiOnAL school work with the kids during home school time? That’d send views crazy high!! Any one else have some crazy vlog ideas they could try?

• Haha
Imagine if them walking the dogs had been a daily thing from day one, and they just added the kids as they came into the world... Imagine all those amaaaaazing walks they could have gone on as a family, every single day.... But nope. Not even now they don't have a dog walker available. They've been home for 2 weeks now and this is the first time they've done it. Shocking.

• Sad
  • Angry
Why is she cooking dinner at 2 in the afternoon?
...and 2 is actually late for Anna, sometimes she does it before lunch lol Everything has to be just so, she can't even compute staying up 15 min longer to applaud the NHS. Nurses and doctors who work a lot longer than 8PM and are already hard at work when Anna puts on the outfit she laid out the night before and cakes her make up on - to go nowhere and do nothing all day. But for some idiotic reason she has to pre-cook dinner in the middle of her empty days.

BTW We all know the nanny's still working for them during lockdown, either living in the beautiful attic bedroom that would've been so perfect for a girl like Emilia, or the bedroom where Alessia recently went and asked if xy was there or has moved into the upstairs annexe. The entrance to the upstairs annexe is now closed off (which it wasn't when Jonathan still had his office up there) which to me only means one thing: It's the aupair's/live-in nanny's quarters. That's also why the playset is right there.

The entrance to the upstairs annexe is now closed off (which it wasn't when Jonathan still had his office up there) which to me only means one thing: It's the aupair's/live-in nanny's quarters. That's also why the playset is right there.
I think it might actually be where Jonathan stays now. Doubt they want to be near each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure he showed it in a recent vlog and it most definitely was not lived it. It was a dumping ground for junk.
Can’t remember which vlog, but it was recent.
Yes, and why close the separate entrance off if it was Jonathan living upstairs and working downstairs? To me, this means the person living upstairs needs to be able to come and go without disturbing Jonathan working (drinking, gaming in the evenings) downstairs. I think the dump is in the process of being cleared and prepared for the nanny, so the nanny doesn't have to live in the main house with them. But as everything with the SJ's, they refuse to spend money and it will take them forever to get the room ready.

Yes, and why close the separate entrance off if it was Jonathan living upstairs and working downstairs? To me, this means the person living upstairs needs to be able to come and go without disturbing Jonathan working (drinking, gaming in the evenings) downstairs. I think the dump is in the process of being cleared and prepared for the nanny, so the nanny doesn't have to live in the main house with them. But as everything with the SJ's, they refuse to spend money and it will take them forever to get the room ready.
They're probably waiting for the nanny to get sick of waiting and pay for it to be done up herself!

Reactions: 4
J was in that upstairs room in the annexe claiming he was going to lay the new mats he got into it to make it into a gym, it was the vlog where Anna was showing the gifted mat in the playroom and a rug for another room. It doesn't make sense to make that room into a gym but I don't think anyone is sleeping there now as there was too much rubbish lying around even though J uses that bathroom. The nanny's room is in the main house, Alessia once pointed at it and said the nanny's name at the time saying it was her room, while Anna pretended she hadn't heard her.

I think J has his own separate room in the main house too, I don't know how many bedrooms that house was advertised as having but if it's 5 then maybe that's why they couldn't give the kids a bedroom each.

"How are going to last till september!! we have the older kids which aren't too bad tbh, but the little ones can be a challenge but when you mix that in with the older ones you get yourself a never ending experience! haha"

Sorry, what?? they're YOUR children. The little ones can be a challenge? Perhaps if you're used to shoving them for other people to deal with. It's like they're only just starting to realise that maybe having this many children wasn't a good idea.. Bit late now.

Reactions: 19
20200406_085208.png

FFS How pathetic! Shes hasn't got anything important to get up for, she hasn't got a job to go to. I dont see the point! Spend some time with your husband, have a laugh whatever! How can she genuinely proud of this? Think it's actually a healthy bedtime for someone her age and especially with no job or anything important they actually have to do.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
J was in that upstairs room in the annexe claiming he was going to lay the new mats he got into it to make it into a gym, it was the vlog where Anna was showing the gifted mat in the playroom and a rug for another room. It doesn't make sense to make that room into a gym but I don't think anyone is sleeping there now as there was too much rubbish lying around even though J uses that bathroom. The nanny's room is in the main house, Alessia once pointed at it and said the nanny's name at the time saying it was her room, while Anna pretended she hadn't heard her.

I think J has his own separate room in the main house too, I don't know how many bedrooms that house was advertised as having but if it's 5 then maybe that's why they couldn't give the kids a bedroom each.
It has 5 rooms, and then the annex is the 6th. The room Alessia pointed at was the previous nursery, it has a double bed in it, so it could very well be that the nanny is staying there now.

Reactions: 8
"How are going to last till september!! we have the older kids which aren't too bad tbh, but the little ones can be a challenge but when you mix that in with the older ones you get yourself a never ending experience! haha"

Sorry, what?? they're YOUR children. The little ones can be a challenge? Perhaps if you're used to shoving them for other people to deal with. It's like they're only just starting to realise that maybe having this many children wasn't a good idea.. Bit late now.
Crazy because they whinge about having to look after their kids and people in the comments say how amazing they are as parents. Also I can’t believe she lets the children sit on the kitchen bench top.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 104793
FFS How pathetic! Shes hasn't got anything important to get up for, she hasn't got a job to go to. I dont see the point! Spend some time with your husband, have a laugh whatever! How can she genuinely proud of this? Think it's actually a healthy bedtime for someone her age and especially with no job or anything important they actually have to do.
That's so sad! And nope, she can't spend any time with him in the evening, except for weekends, then she'll do one episode of a series or maybe even a film and then it's bedtime for Anna......

I also think it's hilarious how she now includes clips of her doing the laundry, and saying how doing one load a day is a good way of keeping on top of it.. Tells you exactly how she's not been doing laundry for the last few years or we would have seen her do that on a daily basis.

I don't think it's just having the kids home all day long, it's also Anna and Jonathan actually having to look after the house and the dogs by themselves. I bet she actually is exhausted because she's not used to lifting a finger other than cooking dinner in the morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.