Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
not defending Jonathan I dislike what h does to his kids 100% and that´s a lot of alcohol for a single party for a month, however everyone is having a crap time during isolation, most of us been on edge, I´ve been drinking a lot more wine and beer recently i gained so much weight on the tummy is bad, but im so stressed outI don´t drink every day I drink more water and I excircle but i drink
BUT I´d probably become an alcoholic if i was living with a bossy mean person who loves to put me on a spot, loves to complain about every thing I do that´s not their way and loves to micro manage me with no room for creativity
Well let’s face it - his drinking is a crutch - it’s obviously filling some void in his life. If I was him I’d be certifiable. His channel is tanking, he has a lot of expensive outgoings & responsibilities & he has a wife that gives jack- shit about the situation. Not only is she unwilling to fulfill any mother/wife/housewife role but she barely vlogs & quit her own channel. Also he’s really ugly & now bald. Jesus I feel like sending him a case of wine now 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way they get Emilia to use the inhaler is incorrect. They’re clearly unsure how to use it, which is fair enough if they’ve never used one before however a responsible parent would then look up or get advice on how to use it.

They just sprayed it into the chamber and told her to let it go in her mouth (no breathing it in or anything) and expected her cough to immediately be gone, Jonathan was immediately pointing at her and saying ‘look she didn’t cough again’. How stupid can you get? They didn’t even get her to breathe the medication in. Poor Emilia.

• Angry
  • Sad

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
She all but admitted Jonathan did nothing to try and help her. That to me speaks volumes about their relationship. In my opinion he was fine to not be bothered with it as long as she stayed his skinny pretty eye candy for the vlogs. He's known since day 1 he only got views before the kids came along because of Anna. He probably liked her broken and buried deep in mental illness bc it kept her right where he wanted her. He knows she's the weak link in their relationship and I think he likes it that way. As manipulating and controlling as she is so is he but in more sinister ways. She was easy to manipulate in the throws of her ED and he knew it.

stewpot

Chatty Member
The bitch bit wasn’t even the worst part for me, FAT UGLY & DEPRESSED was! They are moulding that little girl into a spoilt bully who will be obsessed with her looks like her mum. Anna was upset that Emilia only wanted skinny barbies not fat ones... and they wonder why?

• Sad
  • Wow

Linnyloo

VIP Member
I was just wondering, how can all of this be solved over a phone call? And what I mean by that is, how do social services just HAVE their phone number. Last time they called Jonathan but this time they called Anna? So both mobile numbers are just public information able to be googled? Because they've never admitted to SS physically coming over to their place, how did they ever get in contact in the first place? And surely SS couldn't just leave a phone number or two on their file to call if complaints come through? And if more complaints came through, how would they know to call Anna or Jonathan, do they flip a coin and say "yep that's the one this time"? Especially because I'm considering a lot of the complaints would involve both parents, so they couldn't call one about the other if they're somehow involved.
SS wouldn't call them about a complaint, no matter how much of a "relationship" they have. Bullshit for vlog content to raise their dying views and pay back Anna's mums tax
Anna said before on a vlog that SS came out to the house to examine Alessia for bruises when she was a baby. She said ona was there and it was very upsetting. So they have been out to the house before and of course they'll have their numbers on file

yeah but that is my point exactly. i said "they may not be perfect parents or does things that are not nice" regarding to that exact behaviour. But thats no way near abusive, thats just parents that lack infested parental qualities, A lot of parents are like this, so were mine, but they still live a really REALLY good life. And just because there not interested in educating their own children (like a lot of parents don't and if they are then lucky) they still make sure they get the best education and invest into the kids in that way. most of us go to crappy public schools with no special attention from teachers. I'm not a fan of their personalitys, they have alot of flaws that always come out on the surface, but I still think their humans and there is a point when the line has been crossed and that is why I'm saying this, calling social service steps into their personal life. Everyone has a right in here to diss and vent all they like, but im sure everyone in here knows thats as far as it goees.
Why are you standing up for these clowns? Their children are not safe in many ways, wake up.

• Heart

rlovsky

😂🤣 Anal talking about priorities!!! Your main priorities throughout your adult life as a mother, Anna, have been starving yourself and sticking to your pathetic, empty OCD schedule at all costs, no matter the effect on your family. I find Patronizing Anna to be hilarious, she lives one of the saddest lives we’ve ever seen!

Albi

VIP Member
Just watched today’s vlog. Why are they letting the kids run around that garden barefoot!? There could be anything in that dirt at the bottom of the garden, or in the grass. But we know they don’t give a shit about their kids feet.

Anna moaning at the end 🙄😏 “but I know so many of you are probably going through the same thing” yeah not quite Anna. Most people won’t have a massive house with a massive garden (With play equipment in it now) and a nanny, and a husband that is around all day to help. My daughter has 3 kids aged 5,7 and 8 and lives in a flat and works nights at weekends. She’s stuck in with the kids all day every day at the moment on her own. She seems to manage fine. No moaning. Anna doesn’t know how easy she’s got it. Ungrateful bitch!

More click bait on the thumbnail as well. When she showed it you could barely see anything 😏

So now the kids play outside according to the schedule
th poor kids, why is she having them up at 7am on a Saturday? Let them sleep for aslong as they want! And it’s a lovely day today and they have to spend pretty much the entirety of it in doors. I’ll be spending the entire day in the garden with my boy today, jobs will be neglected but I’d much rather my little boy had memories of playing in the garden with his mummy and daddy rather than him being cooped up in the house all day so mummy can follow a regimented routine.

nco88

She looks so good with the brown hair, adds warmth to her skin, sadly doesn't fit the "blonde babe" Jonathan enjoys, even the first picture is still blonde but so much better than now

Albi

VIP Member
So it’s started already has it? The kids being affected by what is in the vlogs.
Emilia saw the vlog where Anna says she didn’t think she could love anyone more than she loves Emilia. Talking about when she had Eduardo. So Emilia has taken that to mean she loves Eduardo more than she loves her. She was adamant that’s what it meant and that’s what she said (Which she did).

That’s just the start of it. Not only is Emilia old enough to work things out from the vlogs now. So are their school friends. Good luck with that Anna and Jonathan when your kids come home in tears every day because someone at school has bullied them over something they've seen in the vlogs. Hope all that money you earned from them was worth it 😏

• Sad
  • Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Doubt there would be a follow-up ad to this anyway, so what's the point? But I'd like to think that the company watched the vlog to see how they actually used the bike, or did they only have to approve the bit where he sounds like a very bad infomercial, reading the blurb the company told him to say?

He looks weirdo for no reason:sick:
Well, maybe he just wants to fit in with his Friendliest Friends.....

Anyone contact the company? Us nasty trolls ruining another ad deal for him.
Just checked the comments and it's even worse:

"The entire front wheel, fork and stem assembly have been installed backwards!!! You need to get this fixed ASAP as this is a safety concern and you are carrying kids on this bike! "

Did Jonathan do this by himself?? Without taking the time and actually reading the instructions? Wouldn't surprise me at all......

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Does anna really need to have her boobs hanging out through the whole vlog 🙄🙄🙄
Desperate times call desperate measures.

I am so worried about Eduardo i feel like his parents have turned him gay.
There just couldn't be arsed to show him other toys but all Emilias.
Lets hope its a phase. But if he guys out gay i don't mind that. But i am wondering what his parents will say.. as i am sure Anna not happy Emma is. As i didnt see her like the wedding pictures on Emmas page when i was following last year maybe she has done now. I do know she has a picture of Emma n her wife but in Annas head thats for show.
I hope Eduardo has an wonderful birthday as he really deserves for been the black sheep of the family. We love you here Eduardo.
You do know that you cannot 'turn someone gay', right?

We know the family is not as supportive of the LGBTQ+ community as they like to make it seem, so Eduardo would have a difficult time if he was.

LolVStein

Hello! I’m new here! I just needed to comment about how Anna mocks the children more and more repeating what they say in her horrendous voice like « I waaant thaaat » she does that often with Alessia and I literally can’t stand it, how can an adult mock a child like that, it makes me so mad! 🤬

• Angry

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
Genius here wants daylight to "workout." Maybe it should be done after the sun rises. Then you wouldn't have to wait.
Screenshot_20200420-021025-01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think the kids are all gorgeous and understand that this isn’t their fault however Emilia and Alessia show very spoilt personalities. The boys are given less attention, Andrea was scolded and made to apologise to Alessia (which would be a good thing if it was standard across all of the kids however they never make Alessia or Emilia apologise), the girls both get upset and whine if not given their own way etc.

I feel so bad for them all (the kids only I mean) for different things, each one is being messed up differently and can only hope for the best outcomes for them.

• Sad

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
At this point I think Jonathan and Anna want something to happen to one of the kids so they can do a series of child-in-hospital-during-corona vlogs. I don’t put anything past them.

• Angry
  • Heart

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Disgusting. Typical Jonathan/predator behaviour, though to say "But EMILIA wanted it!". Blaming the victim and throwing everyone including his own children under the bus when people stand up to him. He just can't accept responsibility.

Please make sure to download the video and include it in every complaint you send to a company they're working with or is providing them with freebies. Pretty sure this will do the trick.
Sending the video to companies they're working with is a great idea. I'm sure no one would want to have trash like him advertising their brand.

• Angry
  • Heart

Linnyloo

VIP Member
have you listened to her instastories today. they are the most entitled, ridiculous thing ive ever heard. apparently emilia and eduardo have been so much schoolwork its not realistic for them to get all done! ridiculous. more like she doesn't want to put the effort in. maybe if they were doing more than an hour and a half-two hours work then they'd get it all done! fucking stupid entitled bitch.
The kids have plenty of time to make stupid tiktoks and pose for photos etc. Parents make sure their little moneymakers have time for that ok.

• Sad
  • Angry

bagafreebee

VIP Member
Come on who thinks it is ok to get up early, work out and have a full face of make-up by 7.00 am at this time when you don't have to be out of the house for a day job? Kids and husband done care if you have lip liner on.

• Haha