Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rlovsky

Just sat through anna’s ramblings on her insta story and I wish I hadn’t. Gosh that women frustrates me!

It’s at least confirmed that the school is sending plenty of work and they’re just not doing it all. They’ll already be behind from missing a week to go on holiday, and now they’re going to be more behind. Yeah Anna, it’s lots of work to get through. But guess what? The school is expecting you to allocate more than 2 hours in the afternoon! Emilia only gets 1.5 hours. And then Anna complaining that the kids need help with their work. Well guess when? They’re 6 and 7 years old, of course they need help. Instead of complaining use this time to bond! Take an interest in that expensive education!
If the playroom only gets so messy because of Andrea, why not just not allow him to go in there until you’ve taught him to not do that? And can Anna really not get Jonathan to entertain Alessia and Andrea while she does the home school work with Emilia and Eduardo.
She acts as if she’s just had her first child and is a brand new mother. When in reality, she’s had 4! Just goes to show how they have completely outsourced the raising of their children to other people. I’d probably slam my head against a wall if this were to really happen, but I wish we could see a live stream of what she actually does all day. I think it would be a lot of slow tasks. Perfectly lining up all of her measuring cups, perfectly cutting up veg into perfect little piles. Cleaning up every single mess her children make. She must waste time on mindless, unnecessary tasks. And she normally has a cleaner and nanny! So maybe she stares blankly out the window for hours at a time. She’s a pathetic, strange woman who genuinely never had any business having children.

*Also, Anna, since you read here: I don’t think you’re aware, but one goal of raising children is teaching them to be self-sufficient so that when they’re grown they’re able to thrive. Why not have the eldest two help prepare dinner? They would love it. Turn some music on. You should also have the eldest three in charge of cleaning up their messes: dishes go in dishwasher as soon as meal is over, game/toy gets cleaned up before moving on to another one.🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Their house.... Let's count the ways they've ruined it, feel free to add if I forget anything. ;)

The drive way: perfectly fine with the pebbles it had, but redone with tarmac, then pebbles, then different pebbles, and now being topped up with more pebbles....

The house already had one of the garages converted into the annex kitchen, but Jonathan decided to convert the other garages as well. Now there are 3 garage doors but no garage to actually park your car......

The layout of the kitchen does not have a great flow, as the SJs have already figured out.

They have removed the sink area from the utility room, as well as cupboards for soap powder etc. They've added a wall, but made that section too small to have washing machine(s?) and dryer next to each other.

The paintwork is awful when shown up close, the paneling throughout isn't done well either.

They took out the annex kitchen, which means it's no longer self-contained.

They haven't done anything to change the bathrooms (yet), and have had leaks.

The trees he's planted in the garden are not planted in a row, cut off the view and are not standing straight up.
He's removed the vegetable patches, he's removed the steps going down, making it difficult to walk to the lower end of the garden.
The grass does not seem to take, as he's allowed the kids to walk on it straight away.

And I dread to think what 'plans' he has for the lower part.....

Is that it? Or did I miss something? All their 'improvements' have made it worse. I'd love to see estate agents trying to value this huge mess.

• Heart
  • Haha

VV93

That tiktok with Emilia honestly makes me want to cry.
She’s 7 years old, why would she even want to do that kind of video, why is she watching them?!
She is being completely used and exploited

• Angry

smace07

Fat lot of good that hair transplant did j a few years ago... now we know why he's been so eager to wear hats. People would respect these two more if they just fucking owned their natural appearance and stopped with the cosmetic surgery / botox / fake tan.

Attachments

• Haha

bagafreebee

VIP Member
So in my area Doctors surgery's are shut and it is emergency video or phone calls only. I don't believe for one minute a Doctor has been to the house at this time when the risks are so high and their time could be spent helping very sick people rather than doing 'health checks' even if they go PRIVATE. They should be ashamed of themselves what they will do/say to get views.
Also J can't be happy being married to a women who goes out of her way to get to bed early leaving him to spend his evenings alone.

• Angry
  • Heart

smace07

If you want to stop 'trolls' from calling social services, how about not posting videos of your children online? In particular, in school uniforms, on school grounds, in swimming pools, on counter tops / potentially dangerous positions etc...

It's another reality check for the SJ's - their behavior as parents is sometimes irresponsible and crosses lines which a lot of people deem unacceptable. Jonathan's toilet prank on TikTok is a classic example of something they think is funny but is actually quite harmful from the point of view of setting a bad example to his own kids and to others (i.e. that putting stuff in a toilet and taking it out and throwing it at people is funny).

You can see that Anna is seething and immediately trying to shift blame on to whoever made the report as opposed to trying to view it from the perspective of what may be a genuinely concerned viewer or neighbour as opposed to someone who's just trying to make life difficult for them. Just acknowledge you make mistakes, own them and change behaviour so that in the future you're not giving people further ammunition to go to social services with...

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Why can't she pull up Jonathan's chair next to Eduardo and help him instead of taking pictures and laughing about the situation on social media, and getting total strangers to ridicule him as well??

• Sad

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Wow! Having a special relationship with social services is nothing to brag about no matter the outcome of each report. And this is not the first mention of them "being friends." But just to get a phone call saying we've had a report we've investigated and you're all good? How have they investigated? And then pick up a camera and start telling "the world." And proceed to lecture about other people's priorities and what they're doing during a pandemic. We could all be decluttering! Yes, Anna tell that to all the people risking their lives out there... And for trolls to think about what makes them happy. Says the woman who complains from 5am to 8pm.

Many people are at increased risk at the moment stuck at home. Look at how domestic violence has increased.

How do they know a complaint hasn't come from a neighbour or another parent, or even the nanny, (who if it was the one the police stopped...)? They won't be told who it was. Or told "oh yes it was just a troll. Maybe if you told all your viewers then it will help the situation."

I'd be mortified just having one phone call nevermind a special relationship. Stop gaslighting your viewers that that's a good thing! Like something that puts you above the law. But that's genuinely how they must feel. Is there not a bit of them that thinks maybe we could learn a thing or two? Or question some things. But crying troll gets more views.

They forget that they admitted openly to cold showering their 2 year old. Had no concept of it being wrong. So yes people are right to have concerns and report them where they feel necessary. That's not trolling.

Those kids are going to become aware of those files one day. Wonder why the school are paying more attention or making special arrangements when they move to high school etc.

And no Anna and Jonathan it wasn't me. But god those two and their self righteousness. While you're on your high horse pay your mother's tax bill.

• Heart

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
Anna’s paddys about Andrea really irritate me. I dread to think how she’ll treat him in the future, I fear it will be worse than Eduardo.

If he keeps making a mess, stop letting him! This will require you to supervise him and behave like a parent. Anna really needs to grow up and stop acting like her baby is conscious of good and bad and is purposely ruining things. Don’t leave him unsupervised (Emilia doesn’t count!) and don’t let him wander round and do whatever he wants and there will be a lot less trouble. Ridiculous women. How she calls herself a mother I do not know.

• Heart

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Jonathan is so proud of his shit hole garden "it's starting too look so good like"
Screenshot_20200410_063714_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20200410_063717_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20200410_063654_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Anna set up Eduardo's birthday right after dinner and showed it to Emilia, the first thing she noticed "wow he got a lot of presents" and then she counts them "10 presents" and Anna replies "well they're not all from us". Emilia is really starting to remind me of a Dudley like character, she has to have exactly the same or more than her siblings and her past self.
Screenshot_20200410_063946_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha

DoseofReality

VIP Member
What a fat, ugly, depressed wankjob of a father!

Emilia must have heard it loads as they rehearsed to get her part exactly right.

Anna literally wake the fuck up and both of you take some responsibility for what is going on in your home. In your own words Anna "don't you want to go to private school. Don't you like that we could buy you nice things."

And again with the victim blaming "she wanted to do it!" "If they didn't want to make videos they can just say no." No! You are their parents. You need to protect them. And grow the fuck up!

Their nanny has been there during lockdown and shouldn't be coming and going so probably is still there.

• Angry

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
I suppose it is down to 'picture perfect but manipulative parents' vs The child who isn't being fed, no heating. I know they are two extremes but with limited resources they do have to look at it like that too.
If you worked for social services and you had to choose between saving a kid being beaten up/severely abused/barely fed/living in poverty, or saving a kid from their rich parents, nanny, and private school... it’s a no brainer really. SS have other priorities.

• Sad

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Anna: "I always have to keep an eye on him, like I can't let him out of my sight or he trashes everything..."

Andrea: Always keeping an eye on me, like when you found me like this:
20200418_100007.jpg

Or this:
20200418_100026.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
yeah but that is my point exactly. i said "they may not be perfect parents or does things that are not nice" regarding to that exact behaviour. But thats no way near abusive, thats just parents that lack infested parental qualities, A lot of parents are like this, so were mine, but they still live a really REALLY good life. And just because there not interested in educating their own children (like a lot of parents don't and if they are then lucky) they still make sure they get the best education and invest into the kids in that way. most of us go to crappy public schools with no special attention from teachers. I'm not a fan of their personalitys, they have alot of flaws that always come out on the surface, but I still think their humans and there is a point when the line has been crossed and that is why I'm saying this, calling social service steps into their personal life. Everyone has a right in here to diss and vent all they like, but im sure everyone in here knows thats as far as it goees.
Kids that grow up in a psychologically or emotionally abusive home is just as bad as physically or sexually abusive. It has long lasting effects on them. Kids who grow up in that environment do need people to step in to put an end to it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Does anyone know why they cut Andrea’s hair? I feel like I mention him a lot, and I don’t mean to, but I wasn’t really watching at all back when alessia was a baby so the way they “take care” of babies is weird to me.
But anyway, Andrea barely had any hair when they cut it, and he was pretty young for a haircut anyway.
Trying to remove the ginge ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

underthesun

Social services called them again. Not sure what about, because Anna doesn't say in her long monologue, and nothing came of it 'because I have a good relationship with them'. Then of course she calls that person who contacted social services a troll.
I love how smart their social services person is, to allow them to think they have a "good" relationship. Keep that door open, SS person, good for you. Of course, while this charming "relationship" is going on, that file is increasing in size. None of these single incidences might be a problem, but at some point that file is going to be full enough to change the tone of this exchange. If nothing else, it highlights the problem with having your children so exposed on social media. Another fact for the file.

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
From comments yesterday's vlog, apparently I 'have a lot to answer for'. Hilarious.

"It's super interesting to see the faces behind the usernames. 'Eileen' has a lot to answer for. Spends most of her waking hours writing trash, twisting things to suit her agenda, whipping up a frenzy on various sites. Look at the amount of posts she makes about them, and that's only on one site. She's been hounding the SJs for yrs, openly admits to reporting them and contacting various people about them. It's a fact that people make up false accusations about this family. People have come out and said that they were encouraged to contact the SS about them via DM on a particular site."

Dear minions reading here, and Anna of course... I did NOT contact Social Services, if that even happened. And yes, I use this forum a lot, so what? At least I don't exploit my children.

• Haha
  • Heart