SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should have stopped at E2 even then they don't look after him properly they only care about E1 because she was the cash cow

Reactions: 16
Very interesting that Anna's just not that in to The Tiger King documentary but is totally obsessed with the case about Mother who most likely killed her kids. 🤔 Things that make you go hmmmm.....

Reactions: 13
Can anyone tell me what show Anna is talking about? I cba to listen to all the stories to catch it 😂

Reactions: 5
Very interesting that Anna's just not that in to The Tiger King documentary but is totally obsessed with the case about Mother who most likely killed her kids. 🤔 Things that make you go hmmmm.....
She’s also obsessed with dr Phil who has been giving out a lot of misinformation/ advice surrounding Coronavirus 😬

Reactions: 6
The over the top overlined lip liner, the beige color (shouldn't her lips be grey)or lack there of, the pursing... it's all too much for me.

instagrid_2020418135156337.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20200418_192154.jpg

Why are they letting him?? FFS no doubt unsupervised

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Same!! I want to know but I’m not watching 200 stories for something that could be said in 2 or 3
It's not a show but an investigation that's been going on for months in America. Google Dooms Day Mom.

Didn't take long for Anna to make Jonathan the house witch. Now that the cleaners off he's probably doing 90% of the house work inside and out while managing the kids 90% of the day. Anna probably does a bit of laundry and cooks her slop.

Screenshot_20200418-144553_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
Just googled doomsday mom, just by the 2 liners you see in the search results you can associate Anna's psycho behaviour with why she likes the show.

Reactions: 8
It's not a show but an investigation that's been going on for months in America. Google Dooms Day Mom.

Didn't take long for Anna to make Jonathan the house witch. Now that the cleaners off he's probably doing 90% of the house work inside and out while managing the kids 90% of the day. Anna probably does a bit of laundry and cooks her slop.

View attachment 112035
Does he want a medal for doing a bit of hoovering ?

Reactions: 7
Why the hell does she wear so much make up to walk the dogs and basically live in isolation like we all are?
I love make up and wear it most days but the lipstick and the lip liner is ridiculous!! How does she kiss her kids? How does she drink? How does she eat her meals? Does she reapply it all day? I can’t imagine!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

he loves being whipped that Jonathan and Anna loves being bossy and complaining if things arent done her way, perfect match

Reactions: 8
Why the hell does she wear so much make up to walk the dogs and basically live in isolation like we all are?
I love make up and wear it most days but the lipstick and the lip liner is ridiculous!! How does she kiss her kids? How does she drink? How does she eat her meals? Does she reapply it all day? I can’t imagine!!!
She was always like this, the world is living in self isolation right now, but Anna has 'quarantined' herself since the beginning. I don't remember her mixing with anyone, or going out with fellow mommy friends, or taking her kids to parks or museums. She slops make up, cooks same pasty pasta and only take her ass out toeither when there is bun in her oven or shave her hoo-haa.

Reactions: 16
Exactly. Idiot. But he could adjust his oh so busy schedule and play with his youngest two, do some educational activities with them. Nothing too serious that Jonathan would not be able to handle, I mean, colouring, stacking bricks, learning new songs, counting, reading to them... Just for an hour or two whilst Anna is with the Es, and then have another homeschooling session at naptime.
Nothing to get too stressed about, and with all this space and both adults not having to work, it should be fairly easy to do.
The thing is they don't want to make any effort at all with the kids, whether playing or homeschool !

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.