SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Viobiotics on Twitter after being told about yesterday's vlog.

"Thank you much for making us aware of this occurrence. We were taken aback to hear this and absolutely understand your concern. We have now taken action. We can assure you that this goes against our guidelines that we have with influencers, which we make absolutely clear.

Given the current climate, the title was completely inappropriate and not seen or approved by us. We have immediately contacted the influencers' management and had this title removed, and we have also requested for the entire video to be removed for good measure.

Anna’s team has taken full responsibility for this and we have lodged a serious complaint. Please accept our apologies for this incident which should never have happened, and thank you again for letting us know. Kind regards, The VB Team "

So that explains the title change then...... Oops that's another unhappy business who will no longer work with you, Anna and Jonathan...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yep, title and description changed due to some complaints to vitabiotics. Well done vitabiotics, but the AD is still there
View attachment 99265

Well done!!! 👏 I love nothing more then to see that little bleep be held accountable for his horrific actions! I doubt they'll be working with Anna again. Things like this get her a bad name and then no one wants to work with her or them. Thank your husband for this 1 Anna.He is probably fighting tooth and nail to keep the video and #ad up so they don't lose out on the money it paid. There must be stipulations in the contract that state reasons the deal could be broken. Maybe not?
I would love to see the email you sent also. Us sending emails can be so effective and this proves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
J asking because they have private health insurance and kids/Anna coughing should they all go and get checked for virus. For one thing you are not all supposed to go out to get tested just because you think you may have it. Come on guys everyone jump in ferrari and we will go get tests done :unsure:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
J asking because they have private health insurance and kids/Anna coughing should they all go and get checked for virus. For one thing you are not all supposed to go out to get tested just because you think you may have it. Come on guys everyone jump in ferrari and we will go get tests done :unsure:
That sick pig is using this to drum up drama and suspense for the next few days vlogs! There really is nothing he wouldn't do for views. How about instead of asking on IG again to drum up worry and anticipation you call your bleeping doctor and ask their opinion!!?? His karma can't come fast enough. Also he says they use the public health care for the kids but it's the best for him and Anna. I would expect nothing less from them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well done!!! 👏 I love nothing more then to see that little bleep be held accountable for his horrific actions! I doubt they'll be working with Anna again. Things like this get her a bad name and then no one wants to work with her or them. Thank your husband for this 1 Anna.He is probably fighting tooth and nail to keep the video and #ad up so they don't lose out on the money it paid. There must be stipulations in the contract that state reasons the deal could be broken. Maybe not?
I would love to see the email you sent also. Us sending emails can be so effective and this proves it.
It was on Twitter.

Reactions: 5
I plan to fully support businesses who choose to do the right thing when it comes to influencers, and not just the SJs. As I walk through the store (oh gosh, remember those days?) or peruse Amazon, I remember, and I will choose the products from companies who make ethical decisions. Even large decisions like vehicles are affected. Why would I put my child into a vehicle if the company doesn't appear to care about the safety of children based on what they allow in their influencer ads? You will NEVER catch me near companies like Scamp and Dude and I will spread far and wide my opinions on the choices they make. Anyone who has friends, family or an online presence has influence on others. We are all micro influencers. We can have an effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I plan to fully support businesses who choose to do the right thing when it comes to influencers, and not just the SJs. As I walk through the store (oh gosh, remember those days?) or peruse Amazon, I remember, and I will choose the products from companies who make ethical decisions.How could I trust their product with my family? You will NEVER catch me near companies like Scamp and Dude and I will spread far and wide my opinions on the choices they make. Anyone who has friends, family or an online presence has influence on others. We are all micro influencers. We can have an effect.
I realized that after my post 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They're like two teenagers babysitting, if even that competent. The way they just laughed and cackled after Alessia drove over Emilia's foot, then smashed into Eduardo twice, then into Jonathan... If this was my daughter she'd be in time out after the first time and definitely not be driving one of those trucks for a couple of days. But she's Jonathan's star and Anna's blonde beauty, footage, lads!

Reactions: 13
They're like two teenagers babysitting, if even that competent. The way they just laughed and cackled after Alessia drove over Emilia's foot, then smashed into Eduardo twice, then into Jonathan... If this was my daughter she'd be in time out after the first time and definitely not be driving one of those trucks for a couple of days. But she's Jonathan's star and Anna's blonde beauty, footage, lads!
They really don't seem to understand that the behavior they allow now affects their children's behavior in the future, and not just next week, but long into the future.

Reactions: 10
The vlog with the Corona-clickbait was over 20 min long yesterday, now it's only 14 min??

Sorry, wasn't caught up! Thank you to everyone who wrote in to the company! I hope people feel encouraged to voice their opinion, even with Jonathan threatening people left and right last summer. He is absolutely vicious and desperate for the advertisement money now that the channel signed a DNR. I don't know what scares Jonathan most: having to actually work a full day in his life or losing his 'celebrity', he's as much of a narc as Anna is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
J is asking on instagram whether people think the whole family should get tested for coronavirus because they have symptoms... it's about £375 per person. You can bet he's thinking of vlog content and capitalising on it in some way...

• Angry
Reactions: 18
And he was posting stories of the kids outside and they seem right as rain and I didn't hear a single cough. He's a disgusting pig. This pandemic is showing people's true colors. We already knew they were scum, but they're absolutely shameless.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Even after receiving a serious complaint from a company and losing sponsorship he still ploughs ahead with this storyline... He really doesn't like to be told does he? I keep picturing that scowl every time he didn't like what was going on in the Stacey Dooley doco.

No Jonathan those tests are for desperately sick people. Not influencers desperate for content. Most people cannot get tested until they are seriously unwell. You mate and your wife are just sick in the head. I can't walk to my bathroom and can't get tested.

Besides I thought if you took the vitamins you didn't get sick?

Anna once again your husband has thrown you to the wolves and you let him. The deal was with her and she let him upload what he did without approval.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Anna will just be pretending she's ill anyway to get away from the kids and stay in bed. If the kids are ill, keep them off tiktok, insta etc then you bleeping clown man

That sick pig is using this to drum up drama and suspense for the next few days vlogs! There really is nothing he wouldn't do for views. How about instead of asking on IG again to drum up worry and anticipation you call your bleeping doctor and ask their opinion!!?? His karma can't come fast enough. Also he says they use the public health care for the kids but it's the best for him and Anna. I would expect nothing less from them.
He really is the scum of the earth. If he's using this awful virus to drum up views, he deserves to lose all his viewers, money, etc.

Reactions: 15
I hope it's because the vitamin company was contacted and made aware that gross duck was trying to use a global pandemic for clickbait. Of course he still had to use a picture of Anna looking sick on the thumbnail. Gotta trick those stupid minions into clicking the video.

Someone on the other board shared these hilarious pics of Jotato! If I rmbr correctly this was an #ad he did for a BBQ sauce?
He looked like a small child next to those men! He definitely has a toddler body and stuffers from a severe case of short man syndrome 🤣 He rents all those expensive cars because he feels so bad about his tiny penis!!!!

Figured we could all use a little laughter right now.

View attachment 99253
did you see jon on his bike in the garden like a stupid kid

Reactions: 7
I hope it's because the vitamin company was contacted and made aware that gross duck was trying to use a global pandemic for clickbait. Of course he still had to use a picture of Anna looking sick on the thumbnail. Gotta trick those stupid minions into clicking the video.

Someone on the other board shared these hilarious pics of Jotato! If I rmbr correctly this was an #ad he did for a BBQ sauce?
He looked like a small child next to those men! He definitely has a toddler body and stuffers from a severe case of short man syndrome 🤣 He rents all those expensive cars because he feels so bad about his tiny penis!!!!

Figured we could all use a little laughter right now.

View attachment 99253
bleeping loser

Reactions: 9
Its not unusual behaviour for Alessia. Its perfectly normal for her to hit/hurt her siblings and parents (and likely teachers, nannies, and school mates!) because she's never been told off. Sticking a toddler in a cold shower provides them with a traumatic experience, but does not teach them right from wrong. When shes acted out, they've never attempted to explain that she's hurting her siblings or that she can't join in if she's going to behave like that.
They can claim they discipline the children off camera all they like, but its not helping. That's why Alessia continues to act out. She misbehaves, and then we see on camera her parents laughing. This teaches her that there is nothing wrong with this behaviour - infact it encourages her to continue to do it as it makes people laugh. Assuming they do discipline off camera (as they claim to) poor Alessia will have no idea why she's being told off/getting the cold shower. She won't associate the discipline to when she hurt her siblings because that happened 5 minutes ago and her parents (who are now disciplining her) found that funny. Poor girl must be so confused. She'll just turn into a brat like Emilia because they let both of the girls get away with anything.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is he ever going to be ashamed of himself?! Doctors across the country have better things to do right now than testing you lot for vlog content! No matter how much money you throw at them! Coughing alone is not an issue! And even if you all had Covid, as long as you're doing ok and don't have trouble breathing (which won't happen, especially in the kids) don't you dare take up the invaluable time of health professionals right now! If you test positive, the only thing they'd do is tell you to stay home, fgs! He's an absolute idiot! This is NOT funny! This is NOT vlog filler! This is the shameless exploitation of a pandemic that sees people's loved ones dying because this absolute melt has nothing else to do with his time! Someone please make this idiot stop and save those poor children from his and Anna's shameless stupidity.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.