SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t with him on Instagram ‘asking’ if they should get tested for Coronavirus just so he can do a big vlog all around it as they’re views are so dire! The way he’s doing this for engagement is awful. Besides the point but in regards to health why on earth do you need to ask thousands of people if you should be tested for it?! Which would involve them travelling unnecessarily anyway. Also he says the kids are all coughing!? What jonathan just like we’ve seen them coughing all the time in other vlogs?! Does he not get it?! Unless they cannot cops with their symptoms there is no need to use any health service just to be an added strain on it private or not! Seriously when will people wake up at how he just cannot cope with not being in the centre of attention and create drama in Order to fund his lifestyle.
On another note, don’t know if I’m remembering correctly or not? But I thought it was against rules for influencers/ you tubers to effectively cash in on anything relating to cornonavirus?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I just can’t with him on Instagram ‘asking’ if they should get tested for Coronavirus just so he can do a big vlog all around it as they’re views are so dire! The way he’s doing this for engagement is awful. Besides the point but in regards to health why on earth do you need to ask thousands of people if you should be tested for it?! Which would involve them travelling unnecessarily anyway. Also he says the kids are all coughing!? What jonathan just like we’ve seen them coughing all the time in other vlogs?! Does he not get it?! Unless they cannot cops with their symptoms there is no need to use any health service just to be an added strain on it private or not! Seriously when will people wake up at how he just cannot cope with not being in the centre of attention and create drama in Order to fund his lifestyle.
On another note, don’t know if I’m remembering correctly or not? But I thought it was against rules for influencers/ you tubers to effectively cash in on anything relating to cornonavirus?
His shifty eyes as well, he's like a little child when he goes off into his fantasy world to spin a story. Remember when he did the 'sexual assault' story IN EMILIA's BEDROOM? Of all the rooms he could've used? He's disgusting, he should be made to work in a hospital for a week as a cleaner, then try to get food from a shop with empty shelves (Anna's called them all cray cray) on his way home after ten hours on the job and see how funny he think it is when Anna starts slapping him with a tea towel or starts screeching like he himself does all the time. He's a spoiled little kid who knows nothing about life, living in his ivory tower made from money exploiting his children. He needs to take several seats before he opens his mouth.
Sorry for the rant, but I see first hand what pain this virus causes, memories that haunt you, and then seeing him asking twelve year olds and vulnerable adults on Instagram if he should put MORE strain on our health system?!

Is today’s vlog about Anna not being ok with her weight gain? If Jonathan can’t exploit a deadly virus he’ll just throw Anna’s mental health to the wolves instead. As long as it pays for his Ferrari, white wine and leggings supply I guess.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well done!!! 👏 I love nothing more then to see that little bleep be held accountable for his horrific actions! I doubt they'll be working with Anna again. Things like this get her a bad name and then no one wants to work with her or them. Thank your husband for this 1 Anna.He is probably fighting tooth and nail to keep the video and #ad up so they don't lose out on the money it paid. There must be stipulations in the contract that state reasons the deal could be broken. Maybe not?
I would love to see the email you sent also. Us sending emails can be so effective and this proves it.
Wish I had screenshot what I wrote. I couldn't find an email for the enquiry so submit a marketing enquiry on their website and they didn't have a "send a copy to me" option.
Aren't the Anna and Jonathan serious pieces of scum, this pandemic is really bringing the worst out in them. Can't believe he's actually considering taking the test to put more pressure on the health care system. I don't know about the UK but in Australia you have to fit certain criteria - either flown in from out of the country in the last 2 weeks, been in close contact with someone who has done that or another confirmed case, hospitalised with severe respiratory distress or other covid symptoms or a health care worker with a temporary over 38 I think. If they were to test everyone with "a bit if a cough and a sore throat" the 2-5 day waiting period would be minimum a week. There is a common cold going around with the same symptoms plus a but if congestion, I bet Anna has that, there's no way Anna or Jonathan have been in close contact with a confirmed case - they never leave the house to have to worry about it

bleeping hell, 15 minutes of Anna talking about how worried she is
Screenshot_20200325_053113.jpg

Reactions: 9
Wish I had screenshot what I wrote. I couldn't find an email for the enquiry so submit a marketing enquiry on their website and they didn't have a "send a copy to me" option.
Aren't the Anna and Jonathan serious pieces of scum, this pandemic is really bringing the worst out in them. Can't believe he's actually considering taking the test to put more pressure on the health care system. I don't know about the UK but in Australia you have to fit certain criteria - either flown in from out of the country in the last 2 weeks, been in close contact with someone who has done that or another confirmed case, hospitalised with severe respiratory distress or other covid symptoms or a health care worker with a temporary over 38 I think. If they were to test everyone with "a bit if a cough and a sore throat" the 2-5 day waiting period would be minimum a week. There is a common cold going around with the same symptoms plus a but if congestion, I bet Anna has that, there's no way Anna or Jonathan have been in close contact with a confirmed case - they never leave the house to have to worry about it

bleeping hell, 15 minutes of Anna talking about how worried she is
View attachment 99389
Hang on is Anna ranting about how worried she is now about the virus? After her last lecture to everybody saying how she wasn’t worried blah blah blah?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry its 15 minutes of Anna talking about how she didn't want to make the video, how Jonathan told her to make the video, how she's having difficulty sleeping because she's worried, then talks about her Oma how her death is sad but also not sad because she's 90 and she's made it that far, then talked about how different their priorities have always been (specifically how her Oma never wore a scrap of makeup) and that there are worse things to be going through. It feels like I should feel bad for her given the climate, but she kept laughing in what seemed like inappropriate moments and also they're once again exploiting a family death for views

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So has Omi passed away?
I didn't watch the whole video, the majority I watched in 1.75 speed because Anna was talking so slow. I think she either did or is still just very close to. Sometimes the way she was talking sounded like she was still alive and others sounded like she had passed.

Reactions: 4
Sorry its 15 minutes of Anna talking about how she didn't want to make the video, how Jonathan told her to make the video, how she's having difficulty sleeping because she's worried, then talks about her Oma how her death is sad but also not sad because she's 90 and she's made it that far, then talked about how different their priorities have always been (specifically how her Oma never wore a scrap of makeup) and that there are worse things to be going through. It feels like I should feel bad for her given the climate, but she kept laughing in what seemed like inappropriate moments and also they're once again exploiting a family death for views
Quite telling Anna saying Jonathan told her to make the video...all part of his plan 😡
Yes exploitation at its best!

• Angry
They always do this. Everytime they get in trouble they do a "woah is me" video.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
In the video Anna went on for 10 mins deciding whether to do this video, why the indiscisivness ( I know wrong spelling!) about doing it, everything is relative in life, own the situation like grown assed woman. What stumped me is when she said I know there are worse-things going on in the world.Tell that to your Mam anna

• Angry
One word
Deflecting
AGAIN!
Same after cold shower gate, out came the Ed talk.
Always the same.
Never sorry.
No remorse.
Never embarrassed.
The end.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Something tells me this vlog was a last minute thing because he had something different, virus-related planned but pulled it because of backlash so he begged Anna to just talk 15 min about something sad that people can’t argue with, like her eating disorder or Omi.

Reactions: 22
They always do this. Everytime they get in trouble they do a "woah is me" video.
Every. Time. I hope the sheep that follow them start to cop on and unsubscribe.

Something tells me this vlog was a last minute thing because he had something different, virus-related planned but pulled it because of backlash so he begged Anna to just talk 15 min about something sad that people can’t argue with, like her eating disorder or Omi.
Yep. And this is why I have no sympathy for the cow. He might be the master mind, but she follows right along with all of his sick ideas.

• Heart
  • Angry
This little man freak thinks he can do what he likes and Anna is just a money bleep - she'll go along with anything for money. I hate the pair of them

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
J n A have it so easy. There think with all this money there can do whatever there want.
There make jokes out of this coronavirus which is sickening. There have no clue what its like to go to a shop see empty shelfs or stand in a que for 30 mins which i have done. Whilst been 16 weeks pregnant n having bad pains which i ended up going to doctors about turns out to be a little stress as i don't think the baby growing and i no longer feel pregnant but midwife n doctor said all seems okay.
Plus i live part time with my disabled mum we both are n i had to stop helping at pre school..we live in a council house i can't move out n live with my bf (been with for 8years also Long story involving money, bedroom tax etc)
So i am now at mums cause of the 12 week thing which noone as rang me up about telling me i just been told from tv n internet. So i am now stuck and half my stuff is at his and half at mums but he stuffers from Asperger's syndrome he can do things well but its him been alone and he worries to much that i am worried about. I face time his today n he is okay just bored without me.
A n J shuld be happy there a family (unhappy) and can all be together there is tons of us that cant be with love ones and stressing over it all.
There need to live a month in a life of someone who is poor and can't do this which there use to be nut now money is all there got there think there can do whatever with it.

Anyway so sorry about the rant.
Take care all. X

How long until he changes the title and thumbnail to get them views this time? 😉

Reactions: 5
Yes this a classic oh tit we've had a close call and got ourselves in trouble what can we say to deflect from the situation. And again using a title that makes it seem like they're going to "address the situation" but is on another topic altogether.

They should be formerly be made to apologise.

@LimeGoss interesting post idea on here about the SacconeJoly's using a vitamin ad to clickbait about having corona virus and the company launching a serious complaint at their actions.

Reactions: 10
Even my keto youtubers have mentioned that they got their videos demonetized because they accidently said coronavirus in them. Their videos weren't even about the subject or anything. Did he actually say the word? or covid-19? If so, I assume it can be reported.

Reactions: 6
Maybe someone needs to notify the school that Jono has a vlog and a til tok showing the schools logo. We need to keep those kids safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.