SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the vlog an ad then or just Anna's stories? That's really really messed up. Should come with a disclaimer: These vitamins will not protect protect you from Corona Virus, botox headaches, having to care for your kids or stupidity.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I don't know why Anna's rambling on about quarantining and isolation at the end of the vlog! witch been in quarantine since they moved into that grey mausoleum!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No wonder she ventured out this last week. If she can fake that she caught corona she can self- isolate in bed & not have those pesky kids annoying her for the next 3 weeks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Was the vlog an ad then or just Anna's stories? That's really really messed up. Should come with a disclaimer: These vitamins will not protect protect you from Corona Virus, botox headaches, having to care for your kids or stupidity.
If they ate proper food none of them would need vitamins and supplements!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't know why Anna's rambling on about quarantining and isolation at the end of the vlog! witch been in quarantine since they moved into that grey mausoleum!😂😂😂
...now today you saw it on here the bleeping witch was more interested in her dogs getting run over with johnathon playing demolition derby then her own kids there will be a bleeping accident with the lot of them-eddies face on the tractor when jon boi was riding around what is it going to take to make them stop the madness....the kids are dull they are dulls hate to think how this home ed is going to fare...and she dont even understand coronavirus they dont have the radio or tv on

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
20200323_234538.jpg

Confirmation the vlog is an ad. But not following guidelines and more over using a global pandemic to sell them 🤢. They're scum.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
No wonder she ventured out this last week. If she can fake that she caught corona she can self- isolate in bed & not have those pesky kids annoying her for the next 3 weeks.
I was just thinking witch caught a keep those damn kids away from me headache!!! She's probably already overwhelmed by the amount of interaction she's had to have with them even if the nanny is there all day too. Convenient headache to sneak away and laz about in bed all day away from her kids.

Reactions: 11
Poor Anna , they already had two whole WEEKS in Disney with the kids and now there's a lockdown?? Blue hearts for Anna!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You know these vitamins / supplements are bullshit when you see Peppa Pig slapped on the side of them. Anna is also lying when she says she "couldn't live without it". A silly statement to make as it's obviously not true but in doing so she gives clues as to how she behaves when lying or is being disingenuous - notice the change of pitch in her voice at the end of the sentence. She's saying it but she doesn't believe it or mean it.

Reactions: 15
Oh Jonathan has changed the thumbnail and vlog title for last night again....
He does that all the time to make people think it’s a new vlog when the views are tit.

Still no #AD in thumbnail or title tho!

He does that all the time to make people think it’s a new vlog when the views are tit.

Still no #AD in thumbnail or title tho!
Yes I bet he can’t believe the fact the country is on lockdown and the views aren’t through the roof. 😆

• Haha
Oh Jonathan has changed the thumbnail and vlog title for last night again....
I hope it's because the vitamin company was contacted and made aware that gross duck was trying to use a global pandemic for clickbait. Of course he still had to use a picture of Anna looking sick on the thumbnail. Gotta trick those stupid minions into clicking the video.

Someone on the other board shared these hilarious pics of Jotato! If I rmbr correctly this was an #ad he did for a BBQ sauce?
He looked like a small child next to those men! He definitely has a toddler body and stuffers from a severe case of short man syndrome 🤣 He rents all those expensive cars because he feels so bad about his tiny penis!!!!

Figured we could all use a little laughter right now.

Screenshot_20200324-074548_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope it's because the vitamin company was contacted and made aware that gross duck was trying to use a global pandemic for clickbait. Of course he still had to use a picture of Anna looking sick on the thumbnail. Gotta trick those stupid minions into clicking the video.

Someone on the other board shared these hilarious pics of Jotato! If I rmbr correctly this was an #ad he did for a BBQ sauce?
He looked like a small child next to those men! He definitely has a toddler body and stuffers from a severe case of short man syndrome 🤣 He rents all those expensive cars because he feels so bad about his tiny penis!!!!

Figured we could all use a little laughter right now.

View attachment 99253
Seeing these pictures resurface again of Jotato has made my day, even perched on the stool he looks teeny tiny! 🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep, title and description changed due to some complaints to vitabiotics. Well done vitabiotics, but the AD is still there
Screenshot_20200324_233226.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Yep, title and description changed due to some complaints to vitabiotics. Well done vitabiotics, but the AD is still there
View attachment 99265
I'd laugh or jump up and down but can't at the moment. But that's great news. I presume they also won't get paid like with Mrs Meldrum when she gets all ads pulled. They should be made to publically apologise and admit their wrongdoings in acting so unethically. But the sheep would feel sorry for them and say they did nothing wrong.

You should post this in the Covid19 and influencers thread.

Wonder if they'll have to pull the giveaway too

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.