SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find the house but wow some of the value increases, reminds me of an area locally where the house values halved overnight in 2008, if that happens j&a are up the creek, I can see them trying to sell and move elsewhere in the next 2 years

Reactions: 3
What a moaning witch. I see her stories then see a post from a young Irish mam of 3 who will bury her 29yr old husband today after he lost his cancer battle. I'm fuming. Talk about being ungrateful.
Big f*&&ing wow Anna. I'd hate to see you actually having a real job and juggling home life. Working out, putting on a full face of make-up and doing your hair, cooking and cleaning up after meals while dealing with 6 dogs too (almost forgot) with the help of Jonboy, the nanny and a cleaner. That woman deserves a Pride of Britain Award. Rant over.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She's late getting to her exercise because 1 of the dogs poo'ed the cage & she had to clean it 1st...oh wait, she tossed the cage outside so the poo can soak longer on whatever is in the cage before the cleaning cuz exercise comes 1st.

View attachment 103225

This entire instastory is comical in it's bs factor. After she spews poo of her own, with dancing poo emojis to boot, she says she's going up. Guess that cage has to wait for her to shower, get dressed & dip her face in make-up so she can spray tit everywhere & all over herself.
I was assuming she was leaving to tit for the nanny when she wakes up. I doubt they kept her there during this quarantine and didn't up her pay to do some house cleaning as well.

Also her nails are red today. I swear they were just pink. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she went and got her nails done bc that's essential to Anna. Her nail lady does run the salon out of the back of her house I believe.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Also don’t know why she bothers with the tap to tidy thing in the children’s bedrooms- if you’ve seen it once you’ve seen it a thousand times- everyone knows what a made bed looks like. Although this is the kind of thing I feel Anna gets satisfaction from whilst all other chores in house are usually done for her.
She has only started showing the beds being made since the lockdown. Surely this is not a job the house keeper does?!!
The older two should be making their own beds FFS!!!

Reactions: 10
Suggestion "Even with everyone home, nobody watches the Sacconejolys. "

She has only started showing the beds being made since the lockdown. Surely this is not a job the house keeper does?!!
The older two should be making their own beds FFS!!!
Eduardo does make his own bed, Emilia I'm not so sure. But it wouldn't surprise me if she has the house keeper/cleaning lady do this normally. I mean, in the rental Anna left sheets with Alessia's sick on for her to clean up hours later, so nothing surprises me.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
This is a post from an Irish Influencer I follow. This is the heart wrenching REAL LIFE tit ppl are dealing with and this witch Anna is whining about cleaning all day bc her kids are home and her cleaning lady can't come! bleep you have a LIVE IN NANNY and a husband who's home all day everyday!!! Shut the duck up about your petty inconveniences. There is some real tragic tit happening in the real world for millions of ppl and all princess can think of is herself and her inconveniences. 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20200403-081026_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
she is off her rocker, workout done by 5-47 am :rolleyes: no school or proper job bore off zzzzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
SacconeJolys #18 Views down it's driving Jon crazy, U.K in lockdown just proves Anna's lazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I haven't watched these guys in forever...

I thought they were quitting YT and calling it a day?

Reactions: 3

That’s what they wanted people to think...Jonathan making a desperate attempt to stop his viewing figures drop any more. Typical they need us more than we need them attitude, when no doubt couldn’t be further from the truth.

Reactions: 7

Of course not. They say that from time to time to get the minions begging them to stay. He tried TikTok but I'm guessing it's not paying as much as he thought it might do seeing as he's back to daily vlogging.

Reactions: 6
She has to be up and out of the bed by that time to stop the gnome getting any ideas
I’m 99% sure they don’t share a bed and he sleeps in his “wing” hence the reason why they barely show that part of the house anymore

Reactions: 8
Even a vlog with the magic word 'routine' in it, that previously did somewhat OK, could not get above 130k views within 2 days.. .Ouchhhh...

The tumble dryer has stopped working. Jonathan claims that it's because 'there's only 180amps coming in, so you can only have the tumble dryer on but nothing else'. Oh really?? So what have you been doing this last year then? When Anna moans that in the house in Orlando they had 2 washing machines and 2 tumble dryers, he says 'Well that's because in America there are no restrictions, here you have restrictions'.

The bloke is talking out of his arse. What an idiot. I hope the minions don't take his word for it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t have a tumble dryer and manage just fine. Buy a few clothes horses & a clothes line. But that might be too much work for Princess Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Our tumble dryer broke 4 years ago and is now an expensive shelf in the shed, few clothes horses in front of the stove in the winter and job done overnight, clothes line or leave on the clothes horse for more than 12 hours, depends on how dry the day is outside of stove season. It's all about being organised which you claim to be Anna.

Reactions: 4
I don’t have a tumble dryer and manage just fine. Buy a few clothes horses & a clothes line. But that might be too much work for Princess Anna.
I've never seen a clothes line in any house they've lived in

Reactions: 4
-What mother mocks their child (Eduardo) on his pronunciation of a word - Anna

- What mother dismisses there child (Andrea) choking - Anna

-What mother shows how disconnected from her little girl (Alessia) crying and then makes fun of Alessia trying to get in the bed and sitting on the frame of the bed with Anna’s mini me child Emilia acting like a mean girl, like a giggling idiot with her favourite child Emilia making poor Alessia feel like an outsider - Anna

What a shameful lady she is a horrible mother.🙁
all the food the kids get is far too rich..do they never have a normal dinner like some fish or roasted chicken everything has to be coated in oil and rich goats cheese thats very strong for little kids im sure the kids long for sausage and mash and grilled chicken veggie dippers and hummus -now to e1 what a spiteful brat she is,-and Anna letting her act like that was sickening her in the bed like the spoiled kid and Being taken the piss out of...does Margaret never pull her daughter up-mind u both of her daughters look I dont know awful covered in make up and dyed hair its all fake...I need to lie in a dark room lol

Anna's latest cooking segment, pasta, veggies, goats cheese, cottage cheese and chicken
View attachment 103153
I don't know how the pram ended up at the bottom of the hill, but they made Eduardo drag it back up all by himself, he asked for help and Jonathan said "no buddy you committed to the task you have to do it". He then threw part of a cover for the pram for Emilia to take up because it kept on falling off, Eduardo takes the pram all the way to the top and Emilia carrying a small piece of PVC whines "im still coming". I don't know why Emilia is becoming so much less likeable recently, spending too much time with Anna.
View attachment 103154
Anna giving the kids dinner, basically unsupervised, Andrea starts choking, Emilia says "hes choking" as he makes some gagging noises and Anna says "no he's just put too much in his mouth he's fine" Anna that is what causes choking, having too much in his mouth.
View attachment 103155
Then she says "finish up dinner guys then you can have pudding, who's going to have the last piece of cake", everyone kind of ignores her, except Emilia who's eyes instantly light up and screams "memememememememememe". Alessia then copies her. Her bowl of pasta is still full, she didn't touch it once in the entire clip of Anna filming dinner.
View attachment 103156
Jonathan talks about the garden and some other boring stuff, but the only other thing of note is they brought two baby swings for the outside playground for Alessia and Andrea, and guess what colours they are for each child...
well we know E1 could easily play veronica salts if willy Wonka was to hit the stage...such a brat

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.