SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna eats tiny portions of her healthy food at dinner and then indulges in her baking. She’d be much healthier to eat a large meal 3 times a day and cut down on the snacking and baking! I think the healthiness is all for show

Reactions: 17
Anna giving the kids dinner, basically unsupervised, Andrea starts choking, Emilia says "hes choking" as he makes some gagging noises and Anna says "no he's just put too much in his mouth he's fine" Anna that is what causes choking, having too much in his mouth.
Just when you think they can't shock you anymore. A 7 and nearly 6 year old shouldn't out parent you.

And that pram going down the hill doesn't bode well. Someone hide the unicorn carriage thing.

Reactions: 14
I was telling mum the way Anna as acted towards Jonathan with the Peter Rabbit wrapping paper she couldn't believe it.
I also told her that she hit him with a chair n left a light blub on the bottom of the stairs.
Mum said she is psychotically crazy she need psychiatric help.
She doesn't love the kids. She not even in love worh her husband anymore.
All she wanted to be famous n have money. She got that.
Jonathan does his hardest for her and all she does is treat him like crap. If she doesn't want to be with him anymore. Here an idea Anna leave him with the kids at least he loves them.
Now there is many stuff Jonathan does wrong and makes us hate him. But a part of us do feel a little sorry for him.
Sorry but I don't feel the least bit sorry for that creepy fucker, pimping his kids out, sometimes in their underwear, never gives them a bit of privacy, he doesn't love his kids any more than their stone cold hearted mother!

Yes, I'm American. Yes, we like BIG portions. Yes, yes, yes...but is this for real!?!?!

View attachment 103135

Sweet potatoes are supposedly healthier than regular potatoes...this is a small one & she only has half. Asparagus another healthy veg & she has a portion there fit for E1 or E2.
Cos she knows she's going to stuff her face with tit snacks later on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Does she only ever show her modest dinner or does she show the junk calories she's clearly consuming? She may lie, but her body isn't.

Did Anna genuinely leave a lightbulb for Jonathan to tread on?! What vlog or when was this please? That’s very psychotic behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Sacconejoly #18 - ‘Anna is getting podgey, Jono’s tooth still very rotten, why is Andrea wandering around, looking so forgotten?’

Reactions: 10
-What mother mocks their child (Eduardo) on his pronunciation of a word - Anna

- What mother dismisses there child (Andrea) choking - Anna

-What mother shows how disconnected from her little girl (Alessia) crying and then makes fun of Alessia trying to get in the bed and sitting on the frame of the bed with Anna’s mini me child Emilia acting like a mean girl, like a giggling idiot with her favourite child Emilia making poor Alessia feel like an outsider - Anna

What a shameful lady she is a horrible mother.🙁

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Did Anna genuinely leave a lightbulb for Jonathan to tread on?! What vlog or when was this please? That’s very psychotic behaviour.
It was either on her snapchat or Instagram stories many years back. Its on one of old threads but its been talked about a few times so you might able to google it. .

Reactions: 1
She's late getting to her exercise because 1 of the dogs poo'ed the cage & she had to clean it 1st...oh wait, she tossed the cage outside so the poo can soak longer on whatever is in the cage before the cleaning cuz exercise comes 1st.

Screenshot_20200403-010444.jpg

This entire instastory is comical in it's bs factor. After she spews poo of her own, with dancing poo emojis to boot, she says she's going up. Guess that cage has to wait for her to shower, get dressed & dip her face in make-up so she can spray tit everywhere & all over herself.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Further along in her IG story rant she talks about the vlogs and how Alessia can be scary and you see it at the end of the vlog last night - WOW WHO TAUGHT HER TO SCREAM TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS I WONDER ANNA, SEEMS A BIT FAMILIAR TO MEE
Then she talks about how the cleaning is so hard, and how there's a clean up after every meal, and how Jonathan is trying to help with vacuuming, and she's struggling with laundry, deep cleaning, cleaning toilets.
BASICALLY, she admits she has hired someone to do laundry, vacuum the house, clean their toilets, mop the floors, etc. because realistically, you're not going to be doing that all too much more often even with all the kids in the house, and her crying the other day wasn't just about the dog walker, I bet anything she was crying over their housekeeper wanting to stay home.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20200403-072250.png

I had auto-subtitles on, and this seemed legit!!

Further along in her IG story rant she talks about the vlogs and how Alessia can be scary and you see it at the end of the vlog last night - WOW WHO TAUGHT HER TO SCREAM TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS I WONDER ANNA, SEEMS A BIT FAMILIAR TO MEE
Then she talks about how the cleaning is so hard, and how there's a clean up after every meal, and how Jonathan is trying to help with vacuuming, and she's struggling with laundry, deep cleaning, cleaning toilets.
BASICALLY, she admits she has hired someone to do laundry, vacuum the house, clean their toilets, mop the floors, etc. because realistically, you're not going to be doing that all too much more often even with all the kids in the house, and her crying the other day wasn't just about the dog walker, I bet anything she was crying over their housekeeper wanting to stay home.
She said the kids aren't old enough to help with laundry, cleaning toilets etc... But they could do other chores (tap to tidy the playroom, loading the dishwasher - my 2yo helps with that!!) and leave her to do the deeper cleaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In Anna’s IG stories...
Yes folks Anna feels like the maid, this poor privileged,entitled,spoilt princess. It is evident Her Royal Highness Anna does not partake in this type of commoners duties. 🙈😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She is something else, all she has to do is clean her own house, look after her own children and dogs... she’s not on the frontline caring for people who are dying without their families, she’s not working hours to stock shelves only to be abused because something isn’t available. There is something seriously wrong with them if they think these rants make them #relatable. It makes her the very epitome of “first world problems”

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anna...perhaps you shouldn’t have had 4 children and 6 dogs if you can’t handle them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just to put it in a little bit of perspective for you Anna... I just read about a nurse working her shift, going off duty and staying with a patient til they passed away because she couldn’t stand the thought of them dying alone.... so next time you complain about being exhausted before 20:00 think about the people who actually should be using that word.

sorry all.... she’s just really gotten under my skin the last few days/weeks

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I can’t believe I’ve been drawn into this again.

I had to make an account because I watched the “morning routine”.

I get so ragey watching her wake Allessia! Why? Let the little girl sleep! If she is asleep then her body needs to be asleep and she doesn’t have anywhere to go so WHY wake her? And the way she does it, opening the curtains like Allessia is an 18 year old who was on a bender and now needs to be foisted out of the bed for work! So bleeping mean Anna. I’d like to see someone chance that with you when you’re in your pit fast asleep.

Haven’t watched in AGES, some observations:

My God she’s packed on the pounds hasn’t she. It fat shaming I’m overweight by a good bit myself but last time I was watching she was a good 30 maybe 45lbs lighter.

The almost white blonde hair. Very aging.

All of the children have such an unhealthy relationship with the camera, even the littlest. Watching him stare at himself while eating his breakfast is just so sad. the backlash from the children when they’re teens will be EPIC as J might say himself.

Speaking of himself, God love him, did himself an injury doing a bit of hoovering. Blue hearts!

That fully tiled “dog/laundry” room looks like somewhere you might slaughter animals. I’m claustrophobic just watching her in it. It’s bleeping awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 103228
I had auto-subtitles on, and this seemed legit!!

She said the kids aren't old enough to help with laundry, cleaning toilets etc... But they could do other chores (tap to tidy the playroom, loading the dishwasher - my 2yo helps with that!!) and leave her to do the deeper cleaning.
Ive had my kids “help” me with chores since they were Alessia’s age or younger... really since they could walk properly. Then they’ve been used to doing chores and helping out their whole lives. If they ever did try to get Emilia to do a simple chore like tidying her room or washing up, there would be an uproar! She’s not used to having to do the clearner’s job.

Reactions: 11
God Anna’s chat in insta stories thismorning- she seriously does not realise how entitled she sounds it’s embarrassing!
How about Anna don’t bother getting up so early for a work out and cleaning your house will be a work out in itself. You’ve basically admitted that neither you or Jonathan do any household jobs like hoovering or laundry yourself and no it’s not the ‘deal’ parents are currently getting in the current circumstances. It’s actually what people who go out to work and have a family do on a daily basis.
My husband is a key worker and we do not have the advantage of him being able to stay safe indoors, potentially passing something onto myself or our children. Which is why I was so infuriated with Jonathan asking his viewers if they should all get tested even though they go absolutely nowhere and obviously asking for the views/interaction! (Plus can’t even pay to do their own bathroom up but can fork out for that-just waiting for the freebies!!) When people like my husband works over 12 hours not getting to eat in the day, dealing with deaths, barely any protection from virus. They have lived an isolated life for far too long and don’t actually see how far removed from reality they are.
When I watch Anna I feel like she’s trying to model herself and her life on the kardashians- with people to look after her children, people to do her cleaning and laundry, people to look after her dogs, and to have all this other time in the day basically to do to herself like her work out, her hair and make up, and outfit to wear as if she was going out for the day and to prepare meals hours in advance, everything in her house/life having to be just so. If she didn’t have all the help she probably wouldn’t be able to stick to her ridged schedule anywhere near as much as she does. She definitely thinks with their big house she is trying to be the epitome of a ‘perfect housewife’.
It definitely begs the question if shes apparently this busy without the extra help at the moment then with all the help she is no where nearly as busy as she makes out usually. Or in her world she is but only for things that don’t require quite as much effort. Also don’t know why she bothers with the tap to tidy thing in the children’s bedrooms- if you’ve seen it once you’ve seen it a thousand times- everyone knows what a made bed looks like. Although this is the kind of thing I feel Anna gets satisfaction from whilst all other chores in house are usually done for her.
On a side note is it me or does Anna sound more American in some of her wording more than normal? Jonathan seems to do this a lot I’m sure to try and get attention of American viewers? Jonathan must have been asking her to ramp up the mentioning of the vlogs to get the views up also as she’s never made such an effort before?

Reactions: 18
The listing includes the full address, so I'm not going to share it. Sorry. Just imagine decent people with class lived there, that's basically what it looked like.
Can you share who the estate agents were? 😁

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.