SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There really don't care about the children been safe at all it's like let us show everyone the children standing and walking on the table or the worktop their ok there not going to fall our kids are invincible. Nothing will happen to them. Yeah, right we can see the bruises.
Just stop it all as they will think their children can do this in the future. Children should be set rules. But you clowns think everything you do is right but we're sorry you're doing everything wrong.

another one I thought off Sacconejolys #17 Think their the best parent but heck their children are in danger

Reactions: 8
‘It’s none of your business’ unless I want you to watch my videos, like my pictures, vote for me, buy my crappy merchandise.... the list could go on! I hate these youtubers who use their children everyday and when someone dares to comment they are a troll 😡 thanks to them, people feel like they know those children, as creepy as that sounds!
Everyone has a duty of care towards children and vulnerable adults. If you feel a child is in danger it is yr duty to report it.

it's actually a normal sized coat but bc his ass is so small, it looks like that 😂
Does he actually think he looks ok in that coat. Does he think he's some kind of celeb. I'd be ashamed to be seen out with him. Wouldn't you just love for someone to go up to him and say what a complete idiot he looks in that coat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is absolutely heart breaking 💔
Jonathan bullied Eddie on IG and these pictures show his little soul being crushed by his own father.
The first picture is when he notices J filming and you can see on his face he knows his dad is going to bully him about wearing a dress. He says "got my 2 princess" and the the next 2 pictures are during and right after. Look at that poor babies face 😔 That asshole Jonathan can't stand that Eddie likes wearing dresses and girly things but he lies in the vlogs to come off so accepting and loving when the truth is so obvious. Ugh my momma heart just wants to throat punch that little troll and hug Eddie.

20200308_094949.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
What have they said about the Kitchen? sorry but if they get a new one that is just obscene.

Reactions: 6
This is absolutely heart breaking 💔
Jonathan bullied Eddie on IG and these pictures show his little soul being crushed by his own father.
The first picture is when he notices J filming and you can see on his face he knows his dad is going to bully him about wearing a dress. He says "got my 2 princess" and the the next 2 pictures are during and right after. Look at that poor babies face 😔 That asshole Jonathan can't stand that Eddie likes wearing dresses and girly things but he lies in the vlogs to come off so accepting and loving when the truth is so obvious. Ugh my momma heart just wants to throat punch that little troll and hug Eddie.

View attachment 92653
When hes a teenager in school this picture is going to be used to crucify him. Absolutely crucify him.

I dont care what my kids wear day day out but I dont make the bullies jobs easier for them or make my own children vulnerable to get discounts on villas in Florida.

This is bleeping child abuse, they are bleeping disgusting.

And the video of the baby wobbling along the table top? They need to have their kids taken into care at this point. They are beyond messed up as a family

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nothing else needs to be grey in that house! Even the children’s skin is looking grey. Anna for the love of God step away from the grey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Eduardo is looking so sickly lately. Why is he outside in a thin dressing up dress if he's got an ear infection? They never let them play outside, why now? Poor thing. And to top that off his dad is being an hole to him, for the millionth time in his short life. How incredibly sad.

If this is what it's like with 2 dogs, imagine the SJ's dog garden with 6....

There's no way Anna clears it up every day, I mean, it's been raining quite a bit, soooo......

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sacconejoly #17 Daughters are number one as their hate firstborn son. This family is no longer number one. (y)(y)

Sacconejoly #17 Tiktok coming to fail just like there fame they don't care the children health prevails

Sacconejoly #17 Always want freebies yet they're already millionaires there don't care about the carseats
(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 5
This is absolutely heartbreaking 💔
The first picture is when he notices J filming and you can see on his face he knows his dad is going to bully him about wearing a dress. He says "got my 2 princesses" and the next 2 pictures are during and right after. Look at that poor babies face 😔 That asshole Jonathan can't stand that Eddie likes wearing dresses and girly things but he lies in the vlogs to come off so accepting and loving when the truth is so obvious. Ugh, my momma heart just wants to throat punch that little troll and hug Eddie.

View attachment 92653
If Jonathan got a problem with E2 in a dress then maybe there should have not done it from the start. But Hello Jonathan he just role-playing he just dresses up in a dress. Maybe if you don't like it get some boy dress-up clothes and tell him to wear them. Stop bullying your son. He going to get it for the rest of his life. He already had problems at school let alone you bullying the crap out of him for being sensitive and all. But weren't you that boy Jonathan. Maybe take a step back and think what your son is going through. And get them to a doctor the children especially Eduardo look ill.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They are not supportive of Eduardo wearing dressing up dresses. All that 'love is love' is total BS, and he only put that to get attention. They have made fun of Eduardo since day one. You'll hear Anna saying that she's only got one son, or at most 1.5 . It's beyond disgusting, yet the minions lap it up when Jonathan posts things like 'I think gender is fluid'. He does not think that at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I thought Anna was using some sort of face filter that changes the shape of her face the other morning but...I guess her face has just changed a lot the past year or so.
(About 7 months ago)
Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 12.08.09 PM.png

(January)
Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 12.08.37 PM.png

(This week)
Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 12.04.08 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
If Jonathan got a problem with E2 in a dress then maybe there should have not done it from the start. But Hello Jonathan he just role-playing he just dresses up in a dress. Maybe if you don't like it get some boy dress-up clothes and tell him to wear them. Stop bullying your son. He going to get it for the rest of his life. He already had problems at school let alone you bullying the crap out of him for being sensitive and all. But weren't you that boy Jonathan. Maybe take a step back and think what your son is going through. And get them to a doctor the children especially Eduardo look ill.
How often do we see Jonathan himself dress up in girls fancy dress? Hypocrite.

Sacconejoly #17 the walls are grey, they kids are grey and their content has had its day.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Eduardo is looking so sickly lately. Why is he outside in a thin dressing up dress if he's got an ear infection? They never let them play outside, why now? Poor thing. And to top that off his dad is being an hole to him, for the millionth time in his short life. How incredibly sad.

If this is what it's like with 2 dogs, imagine the SJ's dog garden with 6....

There's no way Anna clears it up every day, I mean, it's been raining quite a bit, soooo......
Yes this is exactly what I thought regarding Eduardo and Andrea not wearing warm clothing whilst outside, plus has/ just getting over an ear infection! Yet in a warm car they choose to keep their thick padded coats on unnecessarily and dangerous to their safety.

How often do we see Jonathan himself dress up in girls fancy dress? Hypocrite.

Sacconejoly #17 the walls are grey, they kids are grey and their content has had its day.
Exactly- and it’s Jonathan who chooses to wear those god awful floral shoes!

Reactions: 10
I thought Anna was using some sort of face filter that changes the shape of her face the other morning but...I guess her face has just changed a lot the past year or so.
(About 7 months ago)
View attachment 92328
(January)
View attachment 92331
(This week)
View attachment 92332
That witch has always used face slimming filters. Even when she was thin she used them because they make her look prettier then she really is.
This is a screen shot of what her face is really looking like these days.
Sorry to break it to you Anna but you don't look anything like your fake filtered face!

Screenshot_20200308-144427_Instagram.jpg

P.s. I think she was super sick and starving in January also. If you look back at pictures from around that time and the months before when she was really skinny you can really see just how sick she was in comparison to what she looks like now. Her body now is where it should be based on her genetics. She had to have been really starving and working out to achieve her figure then.

• Haha
The constant picking on Eduardo is honestly getting on my last nerve. You look at that kid and he's just copying Emilia in his interests and likes which is completely harmless. For the longest time the only person Eduardo has really interacted with has been Emilia as clearly mom and dad don't want to play with him or see if he has interests in things Emilia might not like. Any interests he does have are getting made fun of and this constant cutting him down is going to isolate him further meaning he'll find it hard to fit in, I don't honestly think we hear him talk about having any friends like we hear about Emilia and her friend Sofia. We already can tell there is going to be issues when the A's go fully to school as they don't interact with other kids their own age just the nannies.

Reactions: 12
They are not supportive of Eduardo wearing dressing up dresses. All that 'love is love' is total BS, and he only put that to get attention. They have made fun of Eduardo since day one. You'll hear Anna saying that she's only got one son, or at most 1.5 . It's beyond disgusting, yet the minions lap it up when Jonathan posts things like 'I think gender is fluid'. He does not think that at all.
I swear ages and ages ago before they had Alessia Anna was talking about how she was hoping for a boy because she wants Eduardo to be more into boy things

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They have had that GIFTED kitchen for one year! If I was Magnet I’d demand they cover the cost. I geninely can’t believe they’re redoing it, it’s a new low even for them!
Didn’t they say something about the flow not being right? The “magic triangle” in a kitchen between the stove, fridge and sink is not there in their kitchen. In other words it’s too big.

Reactions: 2
You know why Eduardo dresses up like a princess? Because you only bought princess dressing up clothes and Barbies etc. Sabrina moved to Dubai with her boys, he had no friends and his sister had to be involved in everything he did.
But more to the point toys are toys, dressing up clothes are just feeding the imagination. As parents you are projecting onto that lovely sweet natured little boy and quite clearly making him miserable! He is encouraged to do what he wants and then berated for it? What happened to love is love you utter wankstains

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.