SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonathons reply to someone on his insta page who was worried about the kids car seats... ‘I’m sure Karen is very concerned’ why does that man try and make a joke out of EVERYTHING! It really does go over his head! I would be mortified if people had to point out hundreds of times that I was putting my children in danger and still do nothing about it😮 god forbid they are ever in a car accident ☹
I don’t understand why they have to make a big deal out of the car seats. They literally have just made a mistake in setting them up that’s easy to change after being pointed out. They’re actually so stubborn that they can’t correct the way they’ve put their kids car seats in the car. Ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
thread title suggestion: SacconeJolys 17: still don't care about carseats, still greedy af and can't be bothered to say thank you

Reactions: 7
Sacconejoly #17 Daughters are number one as their hate firstborn son. This family is no longer number one.

Sacconejoly #17 Tiktok coming to fail just like there fame they don't care the children health prevails

Sacconejoly #17 Always want freebies yet they're already millionaires there don't care about the carseats

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 92302
Jonathan is such an airhead
What is staggering is the comments saying it’s nothing for other people to be concerned about.

So, are they also saying if they saw somebody abusing a child, or a child in a safeguarding risk situation, it wouldn’t be their business to raise the alert. Because it’s the same thing, it’s all about the safety and welfare of children. If they share their life online, it absolutely is everyone’s business.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
'It's none of your business'. Well... By putting it online for years, they're making it our business. They're inviting people to comment. It's not like people are being hateful, just concerned. He takes the time to make a sarcastic comment, why not take that time to look up how to actually strap your child up safely. Don't take the commenter's word for it, find your car seat make and see if you can find instructions. Educate yourself. Make sure you are not actually making a mistake that can potentially kill your child. You'd never forgive yourself if they did not survive due to you being to stubborn to look up instructions.

But nahhh... much easier to be snarky to anyone who cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
‘It’s none of your business’ unless I want you to watch my videos, like my pictures, vote for me, buy my crappy merchandise.... the list could go on! I hate these youtubers who use their children everyday and when someone dares to comment they are a troll 😡 thanks to them, people feel like they know those children, as creepy as that sounds!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They have had that GIFTED kitchen for one year! If I was Magnet I’d demand they cover the cost. I geninely can’t believe they’re redoing it, it’s a new low even for them!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
They have had that GIFTED kitchen for one year! If I was Magnet I’d demand they cover the cost. I geninely can’t believe they’re redoing it, it’s a new low even for them!
It's insane. They should have thought of the layout before committing to it. They had plenty of time.

Are they seriously prioritising the pristine kitchen over the god awful garden or bathrooms?? That they ‘can’t afford’ to do up??

• Wow
Reactions: 11
‘It’s none of your business’ unless I want you to watch my videos, like my pictures, vote for me, buy my crappy merchandise.... the list could go on! I hate these youtubers who use their children everyday and when someone dares to comment they are a troll 😡 thanks to them, people feel like they know those children, as creepy as that sounds!
I think they actually want something to happen. Like the whole "do it for the vlog" stage. Everything is content to them and content comes first. Whether they have to manufacture it or it happens naturally. Like when Alessia had a 40°c temperature and the camera was on and he was chatting away to his "friends" as he rang the doctors. I'm fully expecting a trolls/ ED/ feel sorry for us video of some kind next week now that the Disney vlogs are over.

Are they seriously prioritising the pristine kitchen over the god awful garden or bathrooms?? That they ‘can’t afford’ to do up??
Need it insta perfect for the cook book 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's insane. They should have thought of the layout before committing to it. They had plenty of time.
I don’t watch the vlogs - so they are re/doing the kitchen? This doesn’t surprise me. Remember Anna didn’t bother her hole ever coming to the house to see the renovations & then rocked up on the last day & criticised everything? What woman would take NO PART in the renovation of her new home ? A lazy lock-in like Anna Saccone that’s who. I swear , oxygen is wasted on her. Aside from lying back & spreading her legs, then spreading them again 9 months later, what as she ever done in her life? She can’t even go to the bloody supermarket!! All this money and they are the poorest people on the planet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭, 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐔𝐒 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥

Reactions: 6
Probably in the contract. Show it off for more bookings. I hope the company has low standards

Reactions: 9
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭, 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐔𝐒 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥

Brand deal/sponsorship requirement I'm assuming.

Another thought on them remodelling the kitchen. If only they had another kitchen to use whilst the main one was being remodelled... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Parenting 101, film your nearly 3 year old daughter around the kitchen singing and dancing to "let it go" while you leave your 20 month old son unattended to get himself up onto the kitchen table. TWICE!
Push the kids chairs in so he can't climb them like a ladder, it's like they're asking for a trip to the emergency room to boost views
Screenshot_20200308_211841_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200308_211832_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200308_211943_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200308_211932_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Parenting 101, film your nearly 3 year old daughter around the kitchen singing and dancing to "let it go" while you leave your 20 month old son unattended to get himself up onto the kitchen table. TWICE!
Push the kids chairs in so he can't climb them like a ladder, it's like they're asking for a trip to the emergency room to boost views
View attachment 92545View attachment 92546View attachment 92547View attachment 92548
bleeping idiot she is. Also did you notice the bruise on Andrea's forehead? And why are they always in the kitchen. Why doesn't she take them in the playroom?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.