SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps it’s just me, but I feel a bit uncomfortable with all the “Emilia shaming” here. I teach children her age and it’s common for girls especially to be quite precocious and “showy”. The way Emilia has been brought up has only intensified this. I actually feel sorry for her, as she has been conditioned to receive praise from performing.

It must be so unsettling for all the kids to see their parents out on an act for camera. The Stacey Dooley documentary showed that. I really hope her and Eduardo especially have a magical time at Disney. Part of me hopes the nanny/ de facto nanny Erika IS going with them so the kids can properly enjoy it.

Yes! They have such a struggle to keep views and "make the vlogs interesting and fun" and go through all the cheap tricks of clickbait and pranks and pregnancy scares. Trying to manufacture something in their tv studio grey prison. They're too dumb too realise that if they actually lived a fuller life and did things with their kids they wouldn't need to. But they're too lazy and cheap. Obviously they should be doing these things with the kids anyway and not for content and in an ideal world not vlogging the kids at all and just letting them live their lives. Alessia and Andrea probably have no clue what a cow or a sheep is.

Will Disney vlogs come under the COPPA rules as being made for children?
This is such a good point about Coppa!

For me, a case in point is Family Freedom. In their latest video they have a medical appointment to go to in Nottingham and decide to turn it into an “adventure”. If it was Anna, she’s demand they come to the house!

Even Louise, love or dislike her she DOES stuff with the kids! I feel Darcy and Pearl have a far more normal, wholesome life than the poor SJ kids. I’d be fascinated to see a playdate with Darcy and Emilia. Also comparing the Disney vlogs; I wouldn’t be surprised if Joan has been watching other Disney vloggers to curate his whole trip for content.

The clip of Anna and Emilia on IG today made me so sad. It’s a case in point of “nurture not nature.” ENGAGE WITH YOUR DAUGHTER!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I had to say this! How many kids they got and yet they’ve learned absolutely nothing about car seat safety 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
You will be saying it till you're blue in the face but the ignorant, uneducated selfish Scammoneyjolys won't listen , they do not give a flying duck about their kids!

Reactions: 11
Who does Anna think she's fooling using filters that make her face skinny. Ummmm we have eyes and can easily see how bloated and round her face has gotten. Just because she slims it down with a filter on IG doesn't mean you're tricking anyone. 🤦‍♀️
You can tell by the smug "I'm so gorgeous" look on her face she believes her delusions.

20200209_212208.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If you watch her story closely you can see Annas arm moving, tapping Emilia to look over. Because Emilia is so absorbed by her iPad, but she learned from the best how to be completely immersed in devices.

Reactions: 6
Watching her iPad is the only time she gets a break from her hyperactive dad and her nasty mum over the weekend..

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Not looking so airbrushed in the airport are we Anna? Her knees knock together when she walks

• Haha
Nanny appears to be with them... Emilia slipped up on stories and spoke to her :):):)

• Haha
Nanny appears to be with them... Emilia slipped up on stories and spoke to her :):):)

Is she Zoe? Johnny was very quick cutting Emilia off when she said that. As if he could manage the 3 of them on his own while Anna and Edwardo are away.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not looking so airbrushed in the airport are we Anna? Her knees knock together when she walks
Screenshot_20200210_221920_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200210_221936_com.instagram.android.jpg

OMG this must've been the exact moment Jonathan decided this probably wasn't such a good idea
Screenshot_20200210_222151.jpg
Screenshot_20200210_222203_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Also Jonathan "I'm a size small/medium" and Anna "I'm a size 10" Saccone-Joly

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 81898View attachment 81899

OMG this must've been the exact moment Jonathan decided this probably wasn't such a good idea
View attachment 81902View attachment 81903
Also Jonathan "I'm a size small/medium" and Anna "I'm a size 10" Saccone-Joly
Her SHOES!!!! 😂😂😂😂
She did NOT just go out in public with pink fluffy runners on did she??? The mirrors are definitely broken in their house. No sane person would mis- match an outfit like that and walk out the door in public. 👀🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at us we are going to Disney, yeah probably everyone else is on your flight:rolleyes: I wouldn't want to be sat by this lot. I wonder if they are flying first class or if they have to rough it with joe public?

Look at us we are going to Disney, yeah probably everyone else is on your flight:rolleyes: I wouldn't want to be sat by this lot. I wonder if they are flying first class or if they have to rough it with joe public?
They look like they're in business class. Can't say I've ever been in business class, but it looks too spacious to be economy. Jonathan posted a video of all the kids simultaneously on IPADS and the aeroplane screens

Reactions: 4
The way she's contorting her feet to try like hell to make a nonexistent thigh gap.🤦‍♀️ Nobody stands like that! Just give it up and actually accept the body you have Anna! Maybe try and believe all that body positive bullshit you spout everytime you gain weight.

Screenshot_20200210-064818_Instagram.jpg

Wonder if she'll be posing for bikini pictures wearing her low cut bikini bottoms like she loves to do when she pregnant?? I bet not! It'll be bathroom mirror selfies so she can stand just right to appear smaller and she'll definitely do loads of facetune. I always found it strange that she loved posing in skimpy bikinis while pregnant. It was like she was intentionally feeding the pregnant fedish crowd to draw in views. Oh and the fact she knew ppl wouldn't dare talk about a pregnant womans body.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
All Anna looks like is a woman who has had four kids. She looks a perfectly normal healthy weight.

She needs some professional help with her body image and food issues, because she is a healthy size and shape and should just wear clothes the right size and she could look good.

Reactions: 32
So they are all flying business class 😡 wouldn't want to be sat near them after paying extortionate prices, I'd be fuming.

Please someone tell me this isn't a free holiday, I haven't followed them for a while as they raise my blood pressure 😂

So they are all flying business class 😡 wouldn't want to be sat near them after paying extortionate prices, I'd be fuming.

Please someone tell me this isn't a free holiday, I haven't followed them for a while as they raise my blood pressure 😂
I think they are in premium economy with Virgin Atlantic, the screens like that are just because they are the front row they use for families with children.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.