SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey. So been away for a bit.
So the Saconejolys are going to Disney.
I feel sorry for the younger two. It be so crowded and their will have no clue what their be seeing.
When i saw the video of the start Alessia is like what and Andrea is lile hi camrea.
Anna please get a size up in clothing your squashing everything n thats not good for the inside. You start to look bad on the outsie when your wearing the tight clothes also.
Eduardo is he okay?
Emilia still seems to be the same.
Not missing this family at all.
But i would really like to see their Disney vlogs but i think about it.

Reactions: 3
Sooo... this mornings sweat chronicles were just a beg for new sports bras/workout clothes, right?!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So Luisa asked for suggestions for discussion on the new podcast she has .....
2425AD83-B7A4-44CF-A4CA-2FE9C064A6D2.png

Reactions: 13
I cannot even....Anna you have a 3rd tit trying to escape
View attachment 81044
I can actually feel the pain of this picture! 🤣 How can she workout in that?
She was definitely begging for freebies. Bet they'll be waiting for her by the time she gets back from Disney. Surprised she didn't mention the size she'd need. But then she probably would never admit outloud she needs a large! Gasp!!
I wonder why she randomly felt the need to announce she was forcing herself into 7 workouts in a row so she can skip 2 days? There was no need at all to share that information. The fact she refuses or can't take 4 days off for holiday prep and travel is the bigger issue. We all know she'll still he working out daily while on holiday so what is 4 days off?

Reactions: 6
So, are they taking the two eldest out of school for a week to go to Disney? School breaks up at end of next week....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's no wonder Andrea doesn't like Anna. Look at her physco face here. He looks scared. 🤣

Screenshot_20200208-094507_Instagram.jpg

And poor Eddie looks like he's over his mom and dads fake bullshit all the time. He knows his mom is being 100% fake.

Screenshot_20200208-094526_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I cannot even....Anna you have a 3rd tit trying to escape
View attachment 81044
I'm shocked that she's so comfortable with her weight gain. She's now the size of an average woman and not obese by any means. But she's so vain that I thought she'd be doing everything she could to disguise it.

On one hand, the fact that she's comfortable in her skin makes me think her recovery is still going well. On the other hand, the reappearance of her workout stories and her feeling the need to justify/explain the break she's going to take in Orlando is very reminiscent of her ED behavior.

Reactions: 11
I will never believe Jonathan has a degree in digital media when this is the tit he makes...
View attachment 81027
Phantom child head in the back, Alessia has 3 ears and about 5 pigtails, Jonathans hand is being transported to another dimension and Andrea's face looks like the mask of a face on his head

Is this what the #freetheboob campaign was about? Or is she posting it because she mentioned in her stories that her sports bras are way too small now, and she has to peel it off so she can release her boobs?
View attachment 81028
Anna's post workout IG stories came back btw, basically just says she doesn't do them anymore because she has no time but she still works out 5 days a week, and working out this weekend so she doesn't have to for the first two days of her holiday, because you can't stop apparently.
It also looks like Jonathan has physically removed the ginger colouring from Andreas head and put it somewhere else to make him look blonde 🙄

• Haha
I'm shocked that she's so comfortable with her weight gain. She's now the size of an average woman and not obese by any means. But she's so vain that I thought she'd be doing everything she could to disguise it.

On one hand, the fact that she's comfortable in her skin makes me think her recovery is still going well. On the other hand, the reappearance of her workout stories and her feeling the need to justify/explain the break she's going to take in Orlando is very reminiscent of her ED behavior.
I actually don't think she's comfortable at all with her weight gain. Her self loathing has been front and center constantly since gaining weight. She can hardly go a day without publicly berating herself about her size. I think she thinks that's how she's convincing her minions to 1 believe she's ok with it and 2 she's using it as a tactic to get ass licking comments about how great she looks etc. Her ego and ED need daily adoration and if she doesn't point out her weight all the time she won't get her daily ego strokes from the minions. Problem is they're hollow compliments. She could be 500 pounds and her minions would tell her she looks amazing.
Anna is far too vain and narcissistic to allow this weight gain to go on much longer. I'm positive in another month or 2 she'll rein it in big time and go back to her old ways. It's literally become her identity. She has nothing besides trying to be the pretty skinny milf. She has no likes or interests outside of makeup clothes and her own vanity.

I wonder if the only way she could ever truly get her ED under control would be to really deal with her chronic narcissism. Isn't an ED just a symptom of another more deep rooted issue? I doubt she'd ever fully admit she's a narcissist but I feel like she can't just focus on 1 part of her issues and expect it to work. She needs intensive therapy to deal with her many mental health problems.

• Heart
I actually don't think she's comfortable at all with her weight gain. Her self loathing has been front and center constantly since gaining weight. She can hardly go a day without publicly berating herself about her size. I think she thinks that's how she's convincing her minions to 1 believe she's ok with it and 2 she's using it as a tactic to get ass licking comments about how great she looks etc. Her ego and ED need daily adoration and if she doesn't point out her weight all the time she won't get her daily ego strokes from the minions. Problem is they're hollow compliments. She could be 500 pounds and her minions would tell her she looks amazing.
Anna is far too vain and narcissistic to allow this weight gain to go on much longer. I'm positive in another month or 2 she'll rein it in big time and go back to her old ways. It's literally become her identity. She has nothing besides trying to be the pretty skinny milf. She has no likes or interests outside of makeup clothes and her own vanity.

I wonder if the only way she could ever truly get her ED under control would be to really deal with her chronic narcissism. Isn't an ED just a symptom of another more deep rooted issue? I doubt she'd ever fully admit she's a narcissist but I feel like she can't just focus on 1 part of her issues and expect it to work. She needs intensive therapy to deal with her many mental health problems.
That's a good point, all she talks about these days is her new body. I guess rather than accepting herself, it's almost like berating herself publicly.

Yes, EDs are symptoms of a bigger issues...of which Anna has many! I've said this before, but I'm so curious about the dysfunction of the Saccone house hold when Anna and her sisters were growing up. Those 3 sisters are so messed up in various ways and the brothers seem to want nothing to do with them. Anna has mentioned an ED, Erika has mentioned body dysmorphia. They both don't seem to venture out much except the same few shops. Margaret seems nice, but either her or the dad (or both) must've had a mean streak or something. Anna has mentioned before that her mom wanted another baby, but her dad didn't. But Margaret got pregnant anyways, hence Erika was born. That is a very narcissistic and manipulative way for a wife to act imo.

That's a good point, all she talks about these days is her new body. I guess rather than accepting herself, it's almost like berating herself publicly.

Yes, EDs are symptoms of a bigger issues...of which Anna has many! I've said this before, but I'm so curious about the dysfunction of the Saccone house hold when Anna and her sisters were growing up. Those 3 sisters are so messed up in various ways and the brothers seem to want nothing to do with them. Anna has mentioned an ED, Erika has mentioned body dysmorphia. They both don't seem to venture out much except the same few shops. Margaret seems nice, but either her or the dad (or both) must've had a mean streak or something. Anna has mentioned before that her mom wanted another baby, but her dad didn't. But Margaret got pregnant anyways, hence Erika was born. That is a very narcissistic and manipulative way for a wife to act imo.
Emma also has an ED, she has posted pictures on her insta of her very skinny legs and I believe C-PTSD. I am also curious about the dynamic of that family when they were growing up, I mean for 3 of the daughters to grow up to have EDs/body confidence issues there must have been something going on. And the fact that Margaret tricked Eduardo Snr into having another child is off. You've got to wonder what kind of discipline was used.

Emma also has an ED, she has posted pictures on her insta of her very skinny legs and I believe C-PTSD. I am also curious about the dynamic of that family when they were growing up, I mean for 3 of the daughters to grow up to have EDs/body confidence issues there must have been something going on. And the fact that Margaret tricked Eduardo Snr into having another child is off. You've got to wonder what kind of discipline was used.
I would assume with her father being so scholarly and achieved he wasn't around much while they were growing up. So the issues could stem from that or being with their mother so much who definitely had issues if she thought it was fine to "trick" her husband into another baby she knew he didn't want. I think Anna's mother is alot like Anna but plays the sweet quiet granny on their vlogs.

Reactions: 7
I would assume with her father being so scholarly and achieved he wasn't around much while they were growing up. So the issues could stem from that or being with their mother so much who definitely had issues if she thought it was fine to "trick" her husband into another baby she knew he didn't want. I think Anna's mother is alot like Anna but plays the sweet quiet granny on their vlogs.
Well that’s it - none of us know what Oma is really like. We only see minutes of her smiling on the vlogs. To trick her husband into a pregnancy is the lowest of the low & to tell her daughters that - what is that teaching them?

In the vlog Anna said that Eduardo was questioning their choice of luggage for the kids, he wondered why Andrea has a boyish suitcase and he has a girly one. Tell me again how they never pushed this on Eduardo.....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Have to defend her late father here. Emma went to my aunts house often enough as she was in the same class as my cousin and her father was always collecting her. I think he did alot more for the girls.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Have to defend her late father here. Emma went to my aunts house often enough as she was in the same class as my cousin and her father was always collecting her. I think he did alot more for the girls.
Just because someone is polite or collects his daughters does not tell you anything about what they're like at home behind closed doors. I'm not saying he was a nasty person, or that their mum was/is, but it's quite obvious something went on there for all 3 girls to have mental health issues.

Reactions: 14
I hope i wasnt implying he was a saint. Nobody but that family really knows what has happened during those years. Emma cut contact woth alot of friends from childhood prior to moving to New York which is a massive red flag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.