SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lately he's been saying " My whole life is a lie" a lot, probably the most truthful thing that has come out of his mouth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I would have thought that would benefit ASOS if influencers did that? It’s free advertising for them, and they get their stuff back.

Also whats the gnome going on about in his stories about Anna lying about them going somewhere but they’re not actually going anywhere?
Yeah but I think people were getting make up and all sorts on the clothes so they couldn’t even resell anything..

Reactions: 3
Perhaps they're going to Disneyland Paris as opposed to Disney World in Orlando?

He changed the thumbnail because he had (badly) photoshopped Anna's breasts to make them look bigger and got called out in it in the comments.

"Anna lead me on about where we're going for this trip all this time" is code for "the sponsor dropped out and we don't want to admit it and had to settle for something we actually can afford without getting it sponsored". No way would lazy Anna plan such a big holiday on her own and neither would someone as controlling as Jonathan allow her to do so. You can always tell when Jonathan spins the truth, shifty eyes, avoiding 'eye contact', over-sellling.
does anyone have the original thumbnail?

Reactions: 3
Funny thing is my parnter never books the holidays
I do it all been together for 8years and it's always been me booking. I be very shocked if he booked a holiday for me. I think its cause i use to that side of booking. But Anna booking something i am unsure she did do something for his birthday one time right going to a place. The thing is J does know where he is going its all an act. If he truly doesn't know then okay but i saw his Instagram and the body language was all an act. Plus i be wanting to know what to pack.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone mentioned this before about the Anna and Jonathan not following George and the giant pledge the young lad who got cancer. Their talked about it and shared the story but we haven't heard anything since so wondering if ties were cut. Put i found this picture look how awkward both Anna n Jonathan are. Like there rather be anywhere else but at the magic show helping support George and his family. Plus I can't see the two Es.

Screenshot_20200205-111708_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Regarding George ( cancer stricken child from the school), they never even mentioned he passed away last year, ignorant mean shitebags

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Oh what a load of bollocks he didn't know where they were going!! Of course he did it's all for the stupid vlog, looks like he did a terrible job of acting.
It's not easy acting genuinley surprised hardly any youtuber I've seen can do it and that knob is no different. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Well, by then they had the views and the attention, so...... They claim they donated the money raised by the vlog, but somehow I doubt that.

Reactions: 6
Regarding George ( cancer stricken child from the school), they never even mentioned he passed away last year, ignorant mean shitebags
I thought George was the one that was still alive and having treatment. Sorry. I remember their talked about another boy and the picture everyone had to look sad and Anna's face was forced to be sad Eduardos and i think Jonathans face were both sad i do know Eduardo was and yet Emilia was all smiles. An awful thumbnail it was. Their really don't care for sick children their only care about themselves god forbid anything bad happens to one of there children.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone mentioned this before about the Anna and Jonathan not following George and the giant pledge the young lad who got cancer. Their talked about it and shared the story but we haven't heard anything since so wondering if ties were cut. Put i found this picture look how awkward both Anna n Jonathan are. Like there rather be anywhere else but at the magic show helping support George and his family. Plus I can't see the two Es.

View attachment 79925
Giant pledge don't follow either of them either. Something must have happened. Maybe they didn't like that Jonathan made his minions donate but just used the YouTube money gained from one video talking about it to donate? Or maybe the SJs are (for a lack of a better word given the circumstances that family were put through) jealous of their local and national popularity?? Scrolled through their page and they seem to be at every local event, speaking at huge conferences, getting celebrities talking and spreading the word about childhood cancer and sharing the pledge, the mum even ran a marathon to raise money and since starting the charity they have raised over £1M which has been put to use by the Royal Marsden Hospital.

Reactions: 10
And you'd think that having two very very sick boys in their school would make them more grateful their kids are healthy, and be more careful with them.. Nope. They continue to not strap them in properly and pimp them out on various social media. Great parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Johnathan is desperate to drum up drama and intrest in thier holiday vlog! It's probably a sponsored trip (as they all are) and he needs big views to keep churning out free trips from whatever company has gifted them the trip.
Anna is barely capable of booking her nail appointment let alone organizing a family trip all on her own. Not only is she literally not capable but like others have said Jonathan is uber controlling especially when it comes to things for the vlogs. He would never sit back and wait to see what the trip was. It's probably Anna who had no idea where they're going as she seems oblivious to everything that goes on in their lives. She's said countless times I don't know any but Jonathan has all the details...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought George was the one that was still alive and having treatment. Sorry. I remember their talked about another boy and the picture everyone had to look sad and Anna's face was forced to be sad Eduardos and i think Jonathans face were both sad i do know Eduardo was and yet Emilia was all smiles. An awful thumbnail it was. Their really don't care for sick children their only care about themselves god forbid anything bad happens to one of there children.
Yes the boy that passed away was a different boy. He didn't go to the same school but his family live in the same road as the SJs

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Well, by then they had the views and the attention, so...... They claim they donated the money raised by the vlog, but somehow I doubt that.
yes was this the vlog titled- hardest video we’ve ever made- or something like that? With them all standing facing the camera looking very somber but no indication that it was in relation to the poor little boy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Aah, my apologies, it was Harry who passed away, I think he was the little boy who partook in Make a Wish and Jonnyboy was minding the cr as part of it?

Reactions: 2
I hate these two but johnno did tell us the little boy had passed.
George is, very thankfully, alive and well. His mother posts regularly about his current scans and such on the George and the Giant Pledge Facebook page. Harry, the little boy who was a neighbor is the one who, sadly, passed away. :(

• Sad
Poor boys. But it doesn't matter in SJ world. They got healthy 'not broken' kids, and they did their video which got them attention and a lot of 'oh you are sooooo amazing for doing this' comments... that's all they wanted.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Did he do it through Instagram?
The little who lived down the road I think he did both Instagram n youtube. George is still pulling through it all. I'm not that surprised that there no longer follow eachother due to how J handle it all just to get views. I feel their dont truly understand what theses parents have to go through.
Anna barely cares for her children once there of the boob.
J sames to play with them more and its fun play but their is play to get views. He is more of a parent to them when it comes to a play fun time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.