SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know of this family, but I remember a video people were sharing on Instagram so I clicked to see what it was & they were talking about social services involvement. Instantly I felt sorry for them, they were describing how someone was out to get them.

But over the months checking in this thread, the cold shower incident for example. It builds up a bigger picture..

Reactions: 10
Just seen a couple on Insta , he really rates himself break dancing 😂 he is so immature it’s embarrassing to watch
He used to do it at Gleam parties and literally everyone would be laughing at him but he thought they were loving his dancing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That baby has had a camera stuck in his face since the day he was born. No wonder he does not interact with them and has parents who never take him out. Those kids have no real fun it is so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
there's a video on his toktok (the breakdancing one) where he throws E1 up in the air and she's wearing a loose top so it ends up exposing her chest / midriff... wtf??? why would you think it's ok to upload that?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Again, this was shared on another board about another youtuber, but read the NPD w/OCD characteristics list. It's Anna. I don't think I've read a better description of her behavior.

CharacteristicNPD w/ OCDOCD
MotiveOCD behavior reinforces and justifies NPD behaviorOCD behavior is done as coping mechanism when feeling out of control
SuperiorOCD behavior is done as a visual demonstration of their superior status (they like being thought of as outdoing their competition)OCD behavior is done to ease anxiety even though they most likely are doing things a better way
FantasizesFantasizes that the OCD behavior proves their worth and desire for power, success, beauty or ideal loveFantasizes that the OCD behavior is not severe and hides the full extent of their disorder
AdmirationPerforms OCD behaviors to gain admiration and praise from othersBelieves their mild OCD behaviors should be admired but not the severe aspects
SpecialOCD behavior is a way of further distinguishing an NPD from the pack and placing them in special statusKnows the OCD behavior isolates them; doesn’t like being thought of as special
EmpathyNo concern or empathy for how their OCD behavior negatively impacts othersConstantly feels bad for how their OCD behavior impacts others
EntitledDemands automatic compliance from others for OCD behaviors regardless of other’s beliefs or the impactDemands compliance from others to ease anxiety and has a hard time seeing the negative impact on others
ExploitativeExploits other’s lack of OCD behaviors as evidence of perfectionismTakes advantage of other’s compliance with their behavioral OCD nature to justify their continued behavior
JealousBelieves others are jealous of their OCD behaviors and methodsIs jealous of others who do not have OCD behavior
ArrogantIs proud and boastful of their OCD behaviors, frequently encourages others to be like themIs prideful of the mild OCD behaviors but shameful of the more severe behaviors

While cognitive behavioral therapy is highly effective for the treatment of OCD, it is not as efficient when the person is also narcissistic. Rather the underlying narcissistic characteristics need to tackled first before addressing the OCD behaviors.

Christine Hammond, MS, LMHC
Christine is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor by the State of Florida with over fifteen years of experience in counseling, teaching and ministry.

She works primarily with exhausted women and their families in conflict situations to ensure peaceful resolutions at home and in the workplace. She has blogs, articles, and newsletters designed to assist in meeting your needs.

As author of the award winning book, The Exhausted Woman’s Handbook, Christine is a guest speaker at churches, women’s organizations, and corporations.

You can connect with her at her website Grow with Christine at www.growwithchristine.com.

APA Reference
Hammond, C. (2019). How Narcissism Changes Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Psych Central. Retrieved on February 2, 2020, from https://pro.psychcentral.com/exhaus...issism-changes-obsessive-compulsive-disorder/

• Wow
Reactions: 13
A whole day spent lying in bed with full make up.
Four kids , money, a car and no interest in getting your lazy arse out of the house and giving your kids a fun day out.
The children's memories will never include her. Every Birthday party they go to JonBoy brings them. She never puts her social awkwardness aside for the kids, only for the NTAS so she can get all the attention. What a sad existance.
All she says to that poor baby is 'Your so cute' , ' That's so cute' , how is he supposed to learn vocabulary when a grown ass woman doesn't use any.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Anna at the end of the carpet cleaning vlog proving that even she thinks Andrea is gormless when she’s imitating his voice saying “Wardoooo, Wardooooo” with a blank look on her face then laughing hysterically.

I don’t find Andrea cute in the slightest. I don’t think he’s an ugly baby. I just don’t find him cute. Probably because he looks just like his gnome of a father.

Reactions: 27
so their latest tiktok is shot on school grounds with E1 in school uniform... so much for privacy and trying to protect those kids...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
My daughters school isn’t private but I know right now without even asking that they would take action about something like that

When she went with j to rent the carpet cleaner....is that the first time in a long time we have seen her outside/shopping other than NTA/AD’s and waxing appointments?
she went outside quite a bit before she had the youngest/before the new house. Can hardly recall the last time we saw her out shopping or anything.

Reactions: 9
Just seen the latest #Ad is with bonusprint, a brand Louise also just worked with. Gleam really take the easy route don’t they? A month or so ago, several them all promoted the same beauty/skincare product (think it was a dermaroller), I recall Anna, Zoe and Grace Beverly all did it. It’s just LAZY!

• Angry
Just seen the latest #Ad is with bonusprint, a brand Louise also just worked with. Gleam really take the easy route don’t they? A month or so ago, several them all promoted the same beauty/skincare product (think it was a dermaroller), I recall Anna, Zoe and Grace Beverly all did it. It’s just LAZY!
I wonder if brands contact an agency and then ask for x amount of 'talents' to work with, rather than contact them about individual people.

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone, long time lurker first time poster here.

I have never ever commented anything on Anna's Instagram, nevermind anything negative, but I've just noticed I cannot search for her profile and I can only find it through Jonathan's tagged photos, and when I click on her profile it shows this. Does this mean I've been blocked? 🤣 Maybe she's blocking those who don't like/comment on her photos..?!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes also they looked like they were some really natural family pictures to say the least! I imagine if they weren’t so ‘perfect’ they wouldn’t have been going on any wall. Also I see they brought in Andrea to help out with this AD and some bonding time no doubt 🙄 I really couldn’t believe it the other week when Anna was on her insta stories saying how she was asking her followers tips on basically getting Andrea to be More close to her...and I just couldn’t believe how she said- people suggested spending more one on one time with him?!? To then say and you know what? It worked you guuyss! Err seriously since when do you have to ask internet followers to tell you to spend one on one time and show your child more attention?!? I genuinely believe they are so wrapped up in their own social media worlds they can’t remember the basics of parenting. I would be genuinely embarrassed to ask people on the internet to be told to spend more time with my child!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.