SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they didn't vlog at the NTAs because they wanted to "live in the moment ".
What utter horseshit.
...so he likes to be "in the moment" when he's at the NTAs but not during the thousands of hours he filmed the kids, includling when they were born?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
When did Anna put weight on? Does she still do Lucy’s hiit every morning? I know she’s only a size 10 but she does look bigger.
She’s definitely not a size 10, she squeezes into size 10.. I’d say she’s a 12 for sure

...so he likes to be "in the moment" when he's at the NTAs but not during the thousands of hours he filmed the kids, includling when they were born?
Omg this! 🙌🏼
Pathetic excuse for parents

Reactions: 25
That's so depressing! He's only five years old! I don't know any 5 year old that would talk like this!

Eduardo has been picking up on his fathers opinions about appearance by the sounds of it...we all know how Jonathan feels about that from the Stacey Dooley doc- so sad that a child of this age (any age in fact) thinks that beauty is reflected from a layer of make up. I mentioned the other day that the time Eduardo mentioned about the lines on Anna’s forehead- then she got Botox. I know children can of course come out with these things, but these children’s views are certainly being distorted by their parents perception of beauty. Don’t know how Jonathan has a leg to stand on there giving comments about anyone’s appearance...
Like Jof is some oil painting! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I wonder if they will get divorced. Once the children grow up and hate their parents... will they turn on each other. Don’t see much love between them now.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if they will get divorced. Once the children grow up and hate their parents... will they turn on each other. Don’t see much love between them now.
Well, she hates the rotten little troll now when he's bringing in the money, imagine how she will be when his disgusting little games he plays for views have all dried up,they will definitely divorce then!

Reactions: 18
It’s so bad. That’s the thing though, more people have noticed because it keeps happening. He was kind of exposed by the Stacey Dooley doc, yet thinks he is untouchable and therefore carries on. Even bad/shameful publicity is good publicity to them, and that is unfortunate for those precious little children. It will for sure be interesting the day that something happens and their “career” comes to a screeching halt because of hard evidence that can no longer be denied and authorities who aren’t “mates” and who aren’t fooling around for the vloggities and cannot be paid off by their management stop these two in their tracks. One day he will go too far and that’ll be it. Game over. That will be when they get their dream of going viral. Hey- wanna be really famous J? then keep right on going because NOTHING lasts forever And the truth has a way of coming out. Where there’s smoke...
Where there's smoke, there's fire. Very true. I predict Anna will try to weasel her way out of it, but Anna is just as sick as he is to allow it. I've always wondered if Anna's sister Emma isn't super close with Anna and Jonathan because she knows he's a creep. Erika is even more unstable than Anna imo, but Emma seems to have a good head on her shoulders (though the poor thing also seems to suffer with an ED).

Speaking of Erika, I'm still dumbfounded by how she's able to afford living in Brighton. She barely posts and when she does her videos are crap...they're bizarre, she speaks so quietly and doesn't seem to hang out with anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Me too. I’ve often wondered who is funding her life. I wonder if A and J pay her to look after the kids and don’t disclose it

Reactions: 12
ive watched this family over the years and seriously they are the very worse -firstly Anna..ive never known a woman so completely self obsessed with stuff, her make up looks no different night day or going out, she was complaining of the body she had and how she feels fat-if she felt fat no way would she be able to wear the dress it was awful, the colour was horrid she wants attention she speaks horribly I see nothing there to like, introvert but in the worse possible way she gives introverts a bad name her parenting skills are callous and cruel.Johnathon the clown, always hyper never relaxed gurning at the camera, the baby only ever smiles if that camera is in his face he looks like matt Lucas the baby and I don't mean that in a horrid way -the way j acts is like a spoilt brat he's not a good father role model hes outdated and a very pushy parent not only that I do believe he has a wondering eye which will come out...the clothes he wears are vile I dont want to say about the 2 older kiddies as the the older girl and Edwardo suffer badly in this horrid little mans shadow sorry for any typos im on a small device..them kids dont even know normality...the parents need to wind their necks in down scale everything including their house stop trying to keep up with everyone, and even maybe go back to Ireland so the kids can have some normal life around normal aunts and uncles and see normal jobs and you can have a nice lifestyle without acting up to a camera

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I became aware of the Saccone Jolys through Tattle as I usually just follow the Mrs Hinch and Meghan Markle posts. From what I’ve seen on Tattle and from the Stacey Dooley doco it’s pretty clear that Jonathan is a sick sick individual and he is setting up his kids for a lifetime of mental anguish and therapy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This isn’t the first time Anna’s said Eduardo has told her to put makeup on either! I can imagine this will be really harmful to the girls as they are growing up, clearly A and J have made them all obsessed with looks 😔
But she also says that Eduardo hates it when she curls her hair. My guess is because it takes forever.....

Reactions: 8
He either wasn't allowed to film or there was no signal to post stuff on his phone.

Reactions: 14
Arms don't usually so this do they? Looks like a very bad photo shop, but I guess could just be her arm straight against her body...
Screenshot_20200131_223506.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Arms don't usually so this do they? Looks like a very bad photo shop, but I guess could just be her arm straight against her body...
View attachment 78321
I think this is where her weight gain is more bloating than fat- her shoulder bone is small but it's the muscle and area around her bicep that's got bigger.

Unless she's photoshoping herself to look bigger? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think this is where her weight gain is more bloating than fat- her shoulder bone is small but it's the muscle and area around her bicep that's got bigger.

Unless she's photoshoping herself to look bigger? 🤷‍♀️
Not sure why you would post a picture like that of yourself. Wouldn’t you notice your arms look huge. I would like to say that maybe she is embracing her new weight gain but she is so vain.

Reactions: 7
Most of her day is spent
Johnathan is so gross.
I second that 🥳

Did he make Anna few so bad about herself that he tricked her into being with him. Maybe I was fooled but she seemed very nice when she first started doing YouTube. You can see she doesn’t even know who she is anymore and is just become nasty and bitter.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.