SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The event is rent a crowd at the NTA s, it’s nothing special or pertaining to them in any way, they are just seat fillers, however it does give folk a good vehicle to comment where they can’t delete 😂 all those links to cold showers, Stacey’s sleep over

Reactions: 16
We
The event is rent a crowd at the NTA s, it’s nothing special or pertaining to them in any way, they are just seat fillers, however it does give folk a good vehicle to comment where they can’t delete 😂 all those links to cold showers, Stacey’s sleep over
Omg is that Anna getting spray tanned

Wow, since Anna said she doesn't watch the vlogs until after they're uploaded, you can tell Jonathan is doing an amazing job making sure Anna has a safe space for her journey, he would never film Anna or the kids in vulnerable situations and throw them to the pack of wolves that is the internet... Why isn't he filming his own flab, bald spots, misspelled 'Caper Drim' tattoo and let people rip into him? 1 his ego is way too precious and 2 he knows people aren't interested in him, no matter what he does or shows of himself.

View attachment 76741
I have no words

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A3E18593-5A1D-4AF6-B60C-538059435EDA.jpeg

yep that’s alessia spray tanning her Mummy. ‘Good job alessia’ these poor kids having to grow up with this as the norm. Her face is scaring me here too but what’s new

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Wonder how Anna feels about that oh so complimentary camera angle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else's blood boils when they see the dozen plastic bags they get their shopping in every week? Then Jonathan talks about buying an electric car (read: leasing) while having three of the environmentally most unfriendly/fuel inefficient cars sitting in his driveway. Or how he's "erasing the family's carbon footprint" because of the peen trees he's planted after burying the fully equipped veggie patch and using pesticide and fire to get rid of everything... And Anna driving that huge Range Rover all by herself to get her nails done is another thing that is so wasteful.
not defending but I buy from Ocado. When you shop with them you return your old bags back to them. They reuse them. You get 5p back for every bag you send back. Ocado recycle all kinds of plastic when they deliver your food shop.

Reactions: 11
not defending but I buy from Ocado. When you shop with them you return your old bags back to them. They reuse them. You get 5p back for every bag you send back. Ocado recycle all kinds of plastic when they deliver your food shop.
That's interesting that they reuse them. Not sure how I feel about the bags being on the floor where her dogs poo and pee and then that bag coming back to me with my unwrapped produce in it. :unsure:

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Wouldn't it be better if the bags weren't handed out in the first place? Other supermarkets have stopped using theirs. You can only recycle so often....

That's interesting that they reuse them. Not sure how I feel about the bags being on the floor where her dogs poo and pee and then that bag coming back to me with my unwrapped produce in it. :unsure:
I think they recylce them, not reuse them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Did he really use that picture?
He wanting views so a almost naked Anna will bring in so many views.
Its sickening.
I bet she going to flip when she sees the thumbnail n it be changed soon.
Not giving them a view but please tell me if Alessia ended up spraying everwhere else but Anna. LoL

Reactions: 13
Alessia is thinking ‘take that witch, I hope your enjoying the cold shower now!! 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am suspicious that her weight gain and sympathy gaining is intentional. Somehow they are planning to make money off of it. Something bigger than just clicks.
Like a meal and exercise program or DVD/book/ED documentary or ... The Z list and fading fast in popularity, reality show chavalinas have done this for years to make cash.
Put nothing past the scumjoly pair of chancers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If all things fail, putting a thumbnail of your half naked wife will get at least some attention.....

Even when leaving a day or longer between uploads they struggle to get to 200k views. Things are not going well on Youtube for them. He needs the drama and the clickbait more than ever.

Reactions: 11
WIPE YOUR KIDS NOSE!!! It’s disgusting that he filmed her for several minutes like this. She was tilting her head back so the snot didn’t get in her mouth and she sounded snotty too. Can’t believe they take their kids to birthday parties when they’re sick and have very obvious runny noses.
34954011-AB58-4F04-A3E2-D800A44F21C6.jpeg

Later at the birthday party.... makes me 🤢🤢🤢
40258E7C-FEA1-44A1-AFD6-6AB3EBEC6706.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
WIPE YOUR KIDS NOSE!!! It’s disgusting that he filmed her for several minutes like this. She was tilting her head back so the snot didn’t get in her mouth and she sounded snotty too. Can’t believe they take their kids to birthday parties when they’re sick and have very obvious runny noses.View attachment 76878

Later at the birthday party.... makes me 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 76880
Wow I feel physically sick 🤢 how crappy must you be as a parent to not wipe their nose right away? Madness. Vlog comes first though right, which is why he took his sick child to a party - bet he was excited for that content as soon as Alessia got invited

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Well, you know, they have FOUR kids and there's always someone with a runny nose and you can't keep on wiping....

That's what they say and their minions repeat it. I just can't understand that you sit there and film a child when they've got such a snotty nose. Yes, she's got a bad cold so yes, you'll be wiping a million times a day. But she can't do it herself, so you'll have to do it for her. It's called being a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow, since Anna said she doesn't watch the vlogs until after they're uploaded, you can tell Jonathan is doing an amazing job making sure Anna has a safe space for her journey, he would never film Anna or the kids in vulnerable situations and throw them to the pack of wolves that is the internet... Why isn't he filming his own flab, bald spots, misspelled 'Caper Drim' tattoo and let people rip into him? 1 his ego is way too precious and 2 he knows people aren't interested in him, no matter what he does or shows of himself.

View attachment 76741
Size 10 my hole!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing that gets me is that Anna so easily COULD do the shop. They have a nanny and her “job” is being a homebody... so she could go on her own and, by their standards, a food SHOPPING video would be riveting content!

Did he really use that picture?
He wanting views so a almost naked Anna will bring in so many views.
Its sickening.
I bet she going to flip when she sees the thumbnail n it be changed soon.
Not giving them a view but please tell me if Alessia ended up spraying everwhere else but Anna. LoL
Im interested to see if they DO change the thumbnail, especially if they read here!

Reactions: 9
The thing that gets me is that Anna so easily COULD do the shop. They have a nanny and her “job” is being a homebody... so she could go on her own and, by their standards, a food SHOPPING video would be riveting content!
And they have a cleaner, so it's not like she's got chores at home, either.
Jonathan spent all summer running back and forth to the garden centre and filmed it, why can't she film herself in the supermarket. I'm sure Morrissons do orgaaaaanic food, too....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you honestly think that Anna, who is a total control freak, didn’t approve that thumbnail. It’s disgusting to me, claiming to be struggling with a ED and telling people off for commenting, then posting this. I’m suspicious too. I don’t believe her about the ED, she is self-obsessed and controlling, the ED card comes out for views.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.