SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are not even clever enough to be subtle about it. It's like they have sat down and made a list of what they think will 'offend' the 'trolls'. Allessia slapping E1, "ooh, the trolls will be up in the air about that one". The handed down shoes, the swapping of the contraceptive pills, the sexual innuendo, etc, etc. In fact, anything that they have ever been called out on. They think it is 'oh so clever and funny. It's not. It's tedious and obvious. We are on to them and their silly attempts to actively court controversy.
It's hilarious how their fans have not clicked on to any of this and just keep falling at their feet, calling them' fun'and 'real'.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
And something else that always baffles me. Why does Anna ALWAYS need to use a cookbook? She uses one for every dinner she makes!

I make a dinner every night and can’t remember the last time I used a recipe. Everything I cook is just by eye and tasting as I go. For baking I would use a recipe where measurements usually need to be more precise to work.

I think that’s a sign of someone who isn’t a real cook. Who needs a recipe for a lasagne?
I think that her cooking segment is just for content... part of the show. She makes it early because that's her working hours, she doesn't make enough for a family of six, and we never see them eating it anyway. These two very much treat this like it's their job in a way that it's not natural, genuine, or spontaneous.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't even think they are there for a funeral it's like a weekend away for them [emoji35] the disrespect is unreal, would it have killed them to have no social media or posts for one day?! I've never seen behaviour like this before a funeral
Also hinting about more children......
And it's LOSING control, not "loosing". What a freaking idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Do they plan on vlogging the funeral?
Oh, wow. I didn't think of that. I can absolutely see them doing that, with some sappy title like "Saying Goodbye", and a thumbnail of them pretending to look sad, or of his mother actually crying.
They really are awful people.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
My nan passed away last month, the days leading up to the funeral was all hands on deck at the house, we had family flying home and arriving from various parts of the country. My dad and his siblings were sorting out arrangements while we set everything up. Irish funerals are probably different but we had no time for messing on Instagram. Then again they were probably told come at x time as they wouldn't be much of a help.

• Sad
They will not vlog the funeral, that would mean the attention would be for someone else. By doing what they are doing now, they have the attention, albeit negative!

Reactions: 6
Ummmmm seems like I've been blocked from seeing the latest tweets on #sacconejolys or saconneJoly??

When I search for either all I see are old tweets from 2017/8.

How does that work, can any Tweet experts explain?

Reactions: 1
More jollity and giggling in the hotel room this morning on insta I see. Anna's cleavage takes the starring role. Did get the now ubiquitous shot of j in nothing but a towel which I could have done without. They jabbered on about the bed, the mattress, the view and the fact that they resemble Danny and Sandy from Grease. Incredible. I really do hope that j's siblings and other family members rally round to support his mum. If I was a family member, I would not want this clown and his despicably cold, unfeeling wife anywhere near to risk hurting mum even more
How tempting it would be to turn the two oddballs away at the door and slam it behind them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ummmmm seems like I've been blocked from seeing the latest tweets on #sacconejolys or saconneJoly??

When I search for either all I see are old tweets from 2017/8.

How does that work, can any Tweet experts explain?
Are you selecting latest first?

Reactions: 1
Charm made a really valid /good point... They NEVER show the family of kids eating the food scumanna cooks!!!!!! It's never enough, just content for her pathetically boring gram and an unsubtle tout for food or supermarket partnership. Hence filmed during the day and left to congeal and go stone cold. It's only for filming not actual consumption. Bet the nanny cooks the real food for the kids when it's not family eating night at that restaurant they always film at.

Reactions: 9
I agree. So weird he keeps pulling this pose. Funny how she's face tuning photos he uploads now too.
I think he thinks that stupid pout makes him look attractive 🤮 Instead he looks like a total prat.
Only difference with those pics is that the Orangutan is adorable! 🥰

I bet Anna wore that inappropriate push up bra/ low cut combo so she could accuse Jono's father of perving over her again when things don't go her own way (like at his wedding when she was feeding Albi at the table) Total trailer trash the pair of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And it's LOSING control, not "loosing". What a freaking idiot.

. SM-G960U .
They are so immature and disrespectful ,they are behaving like teenagers it’s no surprise that their fan base is very young , what happens when the fans grow up ? because some of them will and I predict they might be a little embarrassed to have followed them , I have never “ hero worshipped “ anyone couple of minor crushes David Essex still a handsome man ! but I have never understood defending bad behaviour because you like someone 🤷‍♀️ this pair are just really desperate and greedy and unpleasant I can find no redeeming qualities they have cute kids but as they get older their cuteness is wavering and they are beginning ( especially Emilia ) to play up to the camera and vying for attention which is a real shame I watched for a while when Emilia was a baby I thought she was the sweetest little one , I wonder how many watch for the bairns ? What happens when they are no longer cute ? more doggies ? given their lack of interest in the ones they have now I do hope not

• Heart
Saw on twitter people saying have a great time in Scotland.. then people like ‘it’s for a funeral..’.
Someone said they’re disrespectful and someone answers ‘leave them alone they’re grieving’ HA WHAT
On top of this a SJ follower insta messaged someone who said something negative about the pair to ‘hang themselves’ and they’re ‘a waste of space’ ... nice fans you have there Jonathan.. how about teaching people not to send threatening messages. Follow this with 2-3 tweets from the Motorhome company they rented from.. or did they.. because it was clearly sponsored and all free too

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Are they going for a let’s be the most disrespectful whilst others are grieving, because if they are they’ve won. Total childish behaviour ☹

Reactions: 14
And something else that always baffles me. Why does Anna ALWAYS need to use a cookbook? She uses one for every dinner she makes!

I make a dinner every night and can’t remember the last time I used a recipe. Everything I cook is just by eye and tasting as I go. For baking I would use a recipe where measurements usually need to be more precise to work.

I think that’s a sign of someone who isn’t a real cook. Who needs a recipe for a lasagne?
And she's a thick witch, she has to use the book everytime, even when cooking the same thing twice or more, she can't even memorize one bleeping recipe!
But what gets me the most is when she's cooking she doing a running commentary as if she's a TV chef!😂😂😂😂

The orangutan actually better looking than Jof the oaf!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.