SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up... Am I right in thinking that Anna HIT Jonathan on the "worst day ever" vlog because he didn't put the shopping away correctly?!?!

Reactions: 7
MY PSYCHIC READING VLOG RECRAP

Witchy is eating nuts and whining about the cold as she picks up the dogs' poop. Baby and pregnancy jokes as they are driving to pick Alessia up from school. Apparently she's done 'research' and thinks it's unlikely she's pregnant but 'you never know'. So dumb.

Then we've got a whiny witch who complains *someone* drove her car and didn't refuel it. Poor baby. It's so hard to pump. Especially when you've got a long day ahead of doing nothing at all. It appears she got lost on the way to the gas station....! I mean yeah, I'm sure she'd never had to go at all, so that doesn't surprise me. Having a lil Jobbit to run all the errands and do all the makes life easier.

The witch is getting a psychic reading. The psychic says one of her kids has an issue with reading/learning... SERIOUSLY!?! The psychic then goes on to call the kid bizarre (they seem to be talking about Eduardo) and predicts he will find a special friend / boyfriend next year. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck?! More of the reading 'when things change work wise, there has to be a move to coincide with it' ..... Oh, when the money dries up? No, they're saying they live to far away from...wherever... and they are supposed to move 30 miles away. The witch mentions how Sina is her soulmate because they got pregnant at the same time, Squid died, Sina's puppy died... and then she mentions her pelvic pain... because then her dog broke her bag. She asks the psychic if she's connected with Sina and if they knew each other in a previous life. The psychic says she's never heard of anything like that ever. NO ONE HAS, ANNA, NO ONE. You managed to stump a psychic. There's a caption from the Jobbit in it that says "DO YOU BELEAVE IN THAT KINDA THING" ... Well, I BELEAVE you suck at spelling anyway.

He cruises around with the gator and concludes their garden ist instagrammable. Yeah. Afterwards, they're out for dinner with Es... man, it must be good to have that nanny back, now there's no need to bring Alessia and Andrea ever again. Then they all talk about how nice and quiet is without the As, Emilia gets asked if she misses the babies and she says not really. Solid parenting. So much of it. They're going to a firework display - I honestly don't know why they couldn't have brought Alessia at least.

Back at the house, they show off an empty spare room and joke that the Jobbit has to sleep in there when he's naughty. Then Anna tests how bouncy the bed is.... The Jobbit wants to do a house tour but Anna doesn't, she says Mr Cheapskates refuses to renovate the bathrooms. "No, I'm only joking, we're both cheap, that's why we don't do it" Anna said. "We keep spending our money on other things like pensions..." OR THAT LV PHONE CASE...! Then they say...the toilets don't flush properly...and there's an issue with the showers. Anna thinks he might name this vlog "my divorced room tour" ...then they talk about how Anna had ANGER PROBLEMS back in the day. She cops to that and I'm shocked. One more pregnancy joke for good measure, and then the train halts at desperation station and it's over.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I've heard Eduardo read, he does not seem to have a problem. He may not like it as much, but that's not the same thing. However, a lot of people from quite early on suggested that Alessia might have some issues. Funny how Anna immediately went to Eduardo, probably because of the 'reading', and that can't be Emilia....

Reactions: 9

Witchy is eating nuts and whining about the cold as she picks up the dogs' poop. Baby and pregnancy jokes as they are driving to pick Alessia up from school. Apparently she's done 'research' and thinks it's unlikely she's pregnant but 'you never know'. So dumb.

Then we've got a whiny witch who complains *someone* drove her car and didn't refuel it. Poor baby. It's so hard to pump. Especially when you've got a long day ahead of doing nothing at all. It appears she got lost on the way to the gas station....! I mean yeah, I'm sure she'd never had to go at all, so that doesn't surprise me. Having a lil Jobbit to run all the errands and do all the makes life easier.

The witch is getting a psychic reading. The psychic says one of her kids has an issue with reading/learning... SERIOUSLY!?! The psychic then goes on to call the kid bizarre (they seem to be talking about Eduardo) and predicts he will find a special friend / boyfriend next year. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck?! More of the reading 'when things change work wise, there has to be a move to coincide with it' ..... Oh, when the money dries up? No, they're saying they live to far away from...wherever... and they are supposed to move 30 miles away. The witch mentions how Sina is her soulmate because they got pregnant at the same time, Squid died, Sina's puppy died... and then she mentions her pelvic pain... because then her dog broke her bag. She asks the psychic if she's connected with Sina and if they knew each other in a previous life. The psychic says she's never heard of anything like that ever. NO ONE HAS, ANNA, NO ONE. You managed to stump a psychic. There's a caption from the Jobbit in it that says "DO YOU BELEAVE IN THAT KINDA THING" ... Well, I BELEAVE you suck at spelling anyway.

He cruises around with the gator and concludes their garden ist instagrammable. Yeah. Afterwards, they're out for dinner with Es... man, it must be good to have that nanny back, now there's no need to bring Alessia and Andrea ever again. Then they all talk about how nice and quiet is without the As, Emilia gets asked if she misses the babies and she says not really. Solid parenting. So much of it. They're going to a firework display - I honestly don't know why they couldn't have brought Alessia at least.

Back at the house, they show off an empty spare room and joke that the Jobbit has to sleep in there when he's naughty. Then Anna tests how bouncy the bed is.... The Jobbit wants to do a house tour but Anna doesn't, she says Mr Cheapskates refuses to renovate the bathrooms. "No, I'm only joking, we're both cheap, that's why we don't do it" Anna said. "We keep spending our money on other things like pensions..." OR THAT LV PHONE CASE...! Then they say...the toilets don't flush properly...and there's an issue with the showers. Anna thinks he might name this vlog "my divorced room tour" ...then they talk about how Anna had ANGER PROBLEMS back in the day. She cops to that and I'm shocked. One more pregnancy joke for good measure, and then the train halts at desperation station and it's over.
"Psychic gives Anna another excuse to witch about her children."

I've heard Eduardo read, he does not seem to have a problem. He may not like it as much, but that's not the same thing. However, a lot of people from quite early on suggested that Alessia might have some issues. Funny how Anna immediately went to Eduardo, probably because of the 'reading', and that can't be Emilia....
Yeah he did a good job with Stacey Dooley.

Reactions: 10

Emilia for the reading i have heard her read amd she does have a little problem. But then again indid atbher change but turns out it was dyslexia and also the words kept jumping around and needed stronger glasses. I heard 7 years old read better then Emilia so she may need a little help and read more.

For a special friend Eduardo as an imaginary friend that i pick up on

Alessia could get a friend.

Andrea well unsure.

Reactions: 2
Emilia for the reading i have heard her read amd she does have a little problem. But then again indid atbher change but turns out it was dyslexia and also the words kept jumping around and needed stronger glasses. I heard 7 years old read better then Emilia so she may need a little help and read more.

For a special friend Eduardo as an imaginary friend that i pick up on

Alessia could get a friend.

Andrea well unsure.
No, IMO it wasn't implied at all that he's not good at reading, quite the opposite even. was just said that he has 'issues', tbh I thought she was hinting at sth like Asperger's.... and Anna totally went there, too.
She said that when she tells him to put his plate away, he'll say 'that's a bowl', so to me it sounded like the issues where just him being particular about words. I can totally see that.
And the friend was definitely for Eduardo. 💁‍♀️

But honestly, it's a psychic. She might well make it all up, who's to know.

Reactions: 5
Have you seen an Jonny shining 's latest Instagram photo/ ad for Tesco... all the negative pissed off comments cos they shop at ocado and occAsionally Morrisons.??!!! 😄 oh I LOVE it. I don't follow them just get his instagram via google

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No, IMO it wasn't implied at all that he's not good at reading, quite the opposite even. was just said that he has 'issues', tbh I thought she was hinting at sth like Asperger's.... and Anna totally went there, too.
She said that when she tells him to put his plate away, he'll say 'that's a bowl', so to me it sounded like the issues where just him being particular about words. I can totally see that.
And the friend was definitely for Eduardo. 💁‍♀️

But honestly, it's a psychic. She might well make it all up, who's to know.
Does Anna actually even know the development of a child? That’s very normal for that age to say stuff like that is a bowl not a plate

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Had to share this comment as it made me LOL 😂
Dread to think what they must eat 🤣
I misread that as 'Anna cocks like a chef'! :O

J does say that he has dyslexia so it wouldn't be impossible for that to be passed down to one of the kids. I'm sure if it's the case it's easy enough to be picked up on if necessary.

Reactions: 4
I burst out laughing at that recap and the dog thing. WtF.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.