SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dinner conversation with the oldest two was outrageous. They were fantasizing about life without Andy and Alesia. Emphasizing how better it is they are not there. The way they laughed about it. The way they put the thought into the minds of Emelia and Edward of life better without the youngest kids. It went on for so long. It made me sad inside.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
That conversation about life without the youngest is just so sad.
Also....have they bought allesia new shoes yet?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
That conversation about life without the youngest is just so sad.
Also....have they bought allesia new shoes yet?
She was wearing black shoes when they picked her up from school. I don't think these were new ones, though? Surely they would have filmed getting her new shoes as their lives are so boring they need all the content they can get.

Reactions: 9
I'm just catching up with their "worst day ever" vlog....jesus, what a waste of time that was!! They're really scraping the barrel for content aren't they

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was wearing black shoes when they picked her up from school. I don't think these were new ones, though? Surely they would have filmed getting her new shoes as their lives are so boring they need all the content they can get.
No they wouldn’t film it because the Nanny wIll have to do it.

• Haha
Just watched “worst day ever”
The first 5-10 mins of them arguing over Jonathon putting the shopping away is possibly the most childish thing I’ve ever seen.

When Anna is “re-piercing” Emilias ears...Anna and Jonathon did nothing to re-assure the poor girl! There tone of voice, the “ohmygod Jonathon they’re closed”, Jonathon saying “oh I thought you putting the back of the earring on was you piercing through the skin”, Anna saying “ohmygod it’s bleeding”
Poor Emilia!!
They’ve been told from day on of getting them pierced by the “friendliest friends” to keep them in and clean for 6-8 weeks. Why are they taking them out?! In fact why didn’t they wait till summer holidays to do it so she wouldn’t have to muck about with them whilst at school?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Going to London on Saturday, unfortunately not a sponsored trip, half tempted to do a few videos to see how it would pan out. I know why they have never taken the Es to London Dungeon, you are not allowed take photos let alone film in there. Its a great attraction too.

Just watched “worst day ever”
The first 5-10 mins of them arguing over Jonathon putting the shopping away is possibly the most childish thing I’ve ever seen.

When Anna is “re-piercing” Emilias ears...Anna and Jonathon did nothing to re-assure the poor girl! There tone of voice, the “ohmygod Jonathon they’re closed”, Jonathon saying “oh I thought you putting the back of the earring on was you piercing through the skin”, Anna saying “ohmygod it’s bleeding”
Poor Emilia!!
They’ve been told from day on of getting them pierced by the “friendliest friends” to keep them in and clean for 6-8 weeks. Why are they taking them out?! In fact why didn’t they wait till summer holidays to do it so she wouldn’t have to muck about with them whilst at school?
No, see, Anna 'did her research' and found that Claires does a special speeded up ear piercing that only takes 3 weeks to heal... Yes, they do do that, but it's BS because quite clearly, Emilia's ears needed longer to heal.

They should have done it during the school holidays, giving her a lot of time for her ears to heal and then to practice taking them out and putting them back in. But you know, that would require some logical thinking and forward planning, and they lack severely on both counts.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m loving the Harvey’s instastory house tour. The middle of autumn and it’s of Anna and her favourite booty shorts. Didn’t make me want to shop in Harvey’s quite the opposite actually

Reactions: 4
I’m loving the Harvey’s instastory house tour. The middle of autumn and it’s of Anna and her favourite booty shorts. Didn’t make me want to shop in Harvey’s quite the opposite actually
just watched it and my first thought after watching it was: what a lot of tit. also i feel this must've have been recorded in the summer because she mentions jonathans family are coming for a BBQ next weekend and she's wearing shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops. now she wears big jumpers, jeans and those horrible furry ugg slippers!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ugh I remember re-piercing my ears myself loads when I was 12, it can HURT. But Anna doesn’t care because beauty is pain xoxox
Also Eduardo with the ‘someone smacked me in the face today’ .. I hope it wasn’t anything too bad but it made me think what if it is the start of bullying, it’s only going to get worse

• Sad
HE RUINED CHRISTMAS VLOG RECRAP

They ask whether or not we want Vlogmas. Um, no. They say there could be Cleanmas, Sexmas....what? Yeah, seriously, let's not. All the kids are getting ready for school, the witch does a creepy voice and makes crazy faces like she's still trying to get her Kathie Lee Gifford on. Her hair is absolutely perfectly curled, shiny and everything - but she apologises for it anyway and says it's such a mess. IT'S NOT. Freakshow voice for the dogs. Then she puts coats on all the dogs...and we get to see just HOW bleeping FILTHY THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!
1AFD107A-1851-40ED-B910-F154FC4B36EB.png
She can't stop doing the voice, it's creeping me the duck out. WHO ARE YOU WITCH?! Anna says "I always feel pregnant after I drink milk." WHAT THE HELL?

The As are taken shopping at Majestic Wines of all places...and Jonathan even suggests to the girl at the till that Majestic Wines should provide childcare while the parents go wine tasting. Umm. Sure. Brilliant idea.

Back at the house, Jonathan gives Anna a new iPhone 11 because she's been so good at YT lately. Not a freebie, I'm shocked. They realise they don't have enough decor for the size of their house and Jonathan already got a bleeping Christmas tree - IT'S THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER. IT WON'T LAST YOU MORON!!! I don't think the tree stand even holds water - that tree is gonna be bald before it's December if the house is well-heated. Anna finds stockings for the kids, but Andrea doesn't have one yet, so she's begging the person who sent/gifted them to them back in 2017 to send another one...then corrects it and asks where it's from so she could get another one. So greedy!!!

Jonathan goes out for pizza with the Es and they talk about decorating the Christmas tree. Oh, it feels so early. He also suggests putting Andrea on top of the tree instead of the star. Great idea.

At the house, Anna put the decor up already and the kids put up some more.

And finally, Jonathan puts up the HUGE tree. There is water in the stand after all but I still don't think the tree is gonna last....

At the end, they beg for interactions. LOL. So, as usual, the title made no sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
For a vlog that's not aimed at children, why is a Eduardo vlogging? Surely that screams child content.

Annals really in the swing of 'being a hoe' (actually I don't really think along those lines as innuendo between a couple is fun.. but not when its up for public viewing of preteens/ teens or even adults saying that...

When she picks eye snot out of the dogs eyes and throws it on the floor - barf!
They really seem to be pushing the E's with the old competition with the A's..... bastards.

Wonder if they got the phone cheap/ had vouchers? When he gave her the phone saying it was because she had been so good with vlogging, I felt a bit sick. Shes as groomed as the children and the cult.

Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max (256GB) - Gold
4.8 out of 5 stars 26
£1,299.00£1,299.00

Theres me cancelling the amazon music today to save 37.99 a month as I don't use it that much...

New phone case for crimbo?

• Angry
Cackling like a demented witch Anna encouraged it and Jon close up film the dog with it's tongue all over the the baby's mouth. The baby is now purposely leaning in to the dog for it to happen. He likes how it feels. I worry about Andy's health and future relationships with dogs.

andy1.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
She filmed the dog licking all around and in that babies mouth the other day and ITS ABSOLUTLEY DISGUSTING 🤢🤢🤢 I CAN'T EVEN 🤢🤢🤢😭

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
For a vlog that's not aimed at children, why is a Eduardo vlogging? Surely that screams child content.

Annals really in the swing of 'being a hoe' (actually I don't really think along those lines as innuendo between a couple is fun.. but not when its up for public viewing of preteens/ teens or even adults saying that...

When she picks eye snot out of the dogs eyes and throws it on the floor - barf!
They really seem to be pushing the E's with the old competition with the A's..... bastards.

Wonder if they got the phone cheap/ had vouchers? When he gave her the phone saying it was because she had been so good with vlogging, I felt a bit sick. Shes as groomed as the children and the cult.

Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max (256GB) - Gold
4.8 out of 5 stars 26
£1,299.00£1,299.00

Theres me cancelling the amazon music today to save 37.99 a month as I don't use it that much...

New phone case for crimbo?
At least you have yr dignity and privacy not like these weirdos selling their souls and their kids for iPhones and designer tat.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.