SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
inCollage_20191113_002222318.jpg

Copying their old thumbnails and content now from 8 years ago. He'll be lucky to get 205k views. 😂
No creativity whatsoever for his vlogs anymore.
Anal looks about 30 years older! Still a big moody fake head on her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She's such a witch, she doesn't deserve any of what she has, she has serious self importance issues, and that cupboard and fridge was absolute fine as many say she should be grateful to have all that food in her lavish home. Hate to imagine if they lost that lifestyle how queen Anna will survive x
Jonathin!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looonnngg time lurker here! So hi everyone!

I know this was probably mentioned **years ago** but Anal used to attend the same doctor as me back in Ireland. They had to put up no filming signs up in the waiting room because they were so ignorant and filmed inside the waiting room. No awareness of peoples privacy. Even back then they thought they were the tit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

I know this was probably mentioned **years ago** but Anal used to attend the same doctor as me back in Ireland. They had to put up no filming signs up in the waiting room because they were so ignorant and filmed inside the waiting room. No awareness of peoples privacy. Even back then they thought they were the tit.
Did they have a reputation around the town they were from in Ireland? I have some family in Ireland and I feel like privacy and being humble are very important over there and the SJ's are...the opposite of that. I feel like locals must have been disgusted but maybe I'm wrong.🤔

Reactions: 8
Did they have a reputation around the town they were from in Ireland? I have some family in Ireland and I feel like privacy and being humble are very important over there and the SJ's are...the opposite of that. I feel like locals must have been disgusted but maybe I'm wrong.🤔
I'm unsure of the reputation they had as I didn't pay much to them. But from what I do know, a lot of people didn't like them because of that. I did have my own YT channel back in the day but vlogged from my home and never in public because I was aware of my family and other people. I got paid, had a great following but decided it was enough because I didn't want the media attention that came with it.

Yes, I think it's fair to say a lot of us (Irish people) are very private and it is important to us. We don't want to jeopardise own careers, family or put anybody at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As if they even have one of those clubcards. £8 a month is a lot. Especially for people who need every penny of that to pay for food and basic supplies they can find a lot cheaper elsewhere.

Hi! And yet they still did it. Know there were concerns when Emilia was born and they were in the press saying they'd film her birth. The hospital called them in and Jonathan was all offended they'd do that to a couple who were excited to have their first child.

Reactions: 9
I've said it before and I'll say it again, they are digging a very large hole and it won't be long before they're well and truly in it.
No one will believe a word they say soon.
They are pure liars, any company that doesn't do their homework before working with this pair deserve the backlash too.
The minions will turn their backs soon enough.

No sight of Anal. She couldn't possibly lower herself to step foot in Tesco's. That was the day they brought the young girl with them in the car.

He's been a busy bee making up the money he's losing, three ads in three days.
Lol dolls , oddsocks and Tesco.
She did an Amazon one yesterday.
And still not a pair of bloody shoes for the child.
Priorities guys, priorities.
This was the 'job' he took Izzy sister to. They got pizza on the way home, so it's not like Anna was home cooking....

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I thought it was immy with them at first at tesco but it was Annal, obviously didn’t want to be the face advertising tesco so Must have done the filming

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How are these people walking the earth, [emoji848] the gullibility is real.

Totally brainwashed by the [emoji90] that the Twats spew.
Well duh not like they'd donate their own money to help others [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Their followers are so pathetic. Been reading some of their comments and its laughable

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure what they have at home if they think Anna cooks like a chef.
In yesterday's vlog she again showed a recipe that she's made over and over again but still needed the book out....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Negative comments are still up on his Instagram post... very odd they haven’t been removed yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 56773View attachment 56774View attachment 56797
what is this weird line on her face during this part of the vlog? i thought it was a shadow but it stays there. so must be her cheek line and her makeup caked over it to hide how botched it is!

In another new Jonathan just posted an AD for tesco clubcard and a lot of people are calling him out for it because everyone knows they use OCADO and have never stepped foot in a tesco!

View attachment 56798View attachment 56799View attachment 56801

View attachment 56802View attachment 56804View attachment 56805
and the best... View attachment 56810
[/ So Tesco Pay money for this plonker to lie as it’s evident they do not shop at Tesco ! and the cost of this advertising is covered by the actual customers !! What a way to treat your loyal customers pleased I don’t shop at Tesco’s even though they all do use these Influencers , how the fans and followers must feel fleeced and happy to be 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.