SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So A takes the same pill I do.... which stops my periods completely (sorry for the TMI) if I forget to take it one day I just take it as soon as I remember the next..... unless you’re taking antibiotics it’s probably a very VERY VERY tiny possibility that you’d get pregnant after only forgetting one due to the lack of ovulation and periods in the first place

Reactions: 17
So A takes the same pill I do.... which stops my periods completely (sorry for the TMI) if I forget to take it one day I just take it as soon as I remember the next..... unless you’re taking antibiotics it’s probably a very VERY VERY tiny possibility that you’d get pregnant after only forgetting one due to the lack of ovulation and periods in the first place
She would have to have sexual contact with the dead toothed troll she married....... so I’m going with Anna being completely safe and not pregnant in the least. They just desperately need the views...... from the click-bait titles they pretend to relate their life to.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or is the vlog photo of Anna a little bit sexual? Her mouth is open and the way her hand is it looks like she's sucking a D.?! I would not put it past Jono to sexualize Anna.. Oh wait ...he does it ALL the time!
Did anyone take a close look at the line where her lipstick stops & her inner mouth flesh begins?! Ugh! AND that bone or cream colored eyeshadow...WTF!?!?!? She used to wear frosty shadow in that shade & now it's the same color but matte.

Screenshot_20191106-014211.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I definitely think they know they need to steer the content away from the kids due to these new rules coming in and are trying to figure out what their channel should be but whatever this is it’s not working for them it’s just a cringe fest 😂

Reactions: 12
so she has to give birth 4 x plus take a bunch of pills on schedule and he cant man up and get a snip so that once in a while shes forced to give out to him once a month. in this situation i feel so bad for Anna because it really sums up him as a person, he's all take, no give. its not a perfect example of their halloween aswell. all they do is put a small bowl of candy out, though jonathan will still steal a bunch of snickers (even though their rich and have closets full of sweets) but he will happliy go around peoples houses and take their treats. he's a selfish little boy who wants everything for himself, but wont do anything for anyone else.

Reactions: 19
So, first of all, her pill says that if you take it within 12 hours of forgetting you're fine, which she has done so she should be OK. Second, she'd rather wait until her appointment in December than take a morning after pill eventhough she reallyreallyREALLY does not want another child?? Such responsible adults they are....

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I couldn't cope with him lying next to me. I think they are trying to make their channel more adult, but what they forget is that most adults aren't as naive as their youngest ones and wont be as loyal - so their views will still drop, if not further

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I have to admit that they educated very well their minions about trolling/trolls.
2 people came at me in my comment saying that I am a troll and that I am trolling.
(Sure I have nothing to do in my miserable life,sure).

SJs made the troll video to protect them for everything questionable they made/will make and it works.

I’ve said this before, he is maybe a hobbit but he is viciously smart.

I am really disgusted by this cult, there are almost 1000 comments on the last video, they swallow everything SJs tell them.
Even a freaking cold shower coming from their own mouth, turned into a lukewarm shower.
They are really really dumb, worse than Jacklyn hill’s ones.

I hope they lost all their contracts and that their views will drop and their earnings too.

Now, I think it’s better for me to step back SJS thread because wishing people earning would drop, isn’t in my nature.
And because I’m too much disgusted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Totally inappropriate considering the amount of younger viewers they have it's bad enough pimping and exploiting there children over social media for there monetary gains now they come up with this sleaze 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Literally saw the title and rolled my eyes. As someone who found out for another month that she’s not pregnant today after two losses this year, I’m just not having it. Pricks.
Literally in the same situation, they’re dickheads, hope you get your baby soon x

Reactions: 7
I so want the Stacey Dooley programme to be shown on mainstream tv, the views on the vlogs would be worth it just to see the shitstorm that followed.
Don't worry, Jonathan said it will eventually get aired in the US because they have such a huge following over there and it would be such a success... Or maybe it went "on the film festival tour" he claimed his short film would be shown at this summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anna enjoying a romantic birthday getaway with her best friend and love of her life...

20191106_090451.jpg

I so want to comment about them being disgusting for exploiting pregnancy/ making a joke of it but accounts are in my name.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anna enjoying a romantic birthday getaway with her best friend and love of her life...

View attachment 54748

I so want to comment about them being disgusting for exploiting pregnancy/ making a joke of it but accounts are in my name.
You can make another account, use that, they will delate your comment and block you within minutes though.

I've got 3 accounts, been blocked by both of them on one

Both have also blocked me on Twitter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can make another account, use that, they will delate your comment and block you within minutes though.

I've got 3 accounts, been blocked by both of them on one

Both have also blocked me on Twitter 😂
Sure they read here anyway, so they will have seen.

Ugh all the comments about how real and hilarious they're being. Real as in really showing off that 130 IQ 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh all the comments about how real and hilarious they're being. Real as in really showing off that 130 IQ 🤣.
It really annoys me that they delete opposing opinions. Trolling is bad yes, I agree, delete anything over the line but just people giving the opposite opinion to the influencers rhetoric just perpetuates this sycophantic social media. The pressures, the one up man ship, the desire to be perfect, the idolisation it's mental.

THANK GOODNESS for tattle because before I found this place I honestly thought I was the odd one out reading the comments and wondering why nobody was questioning or correcting these idiots. A lot of ex followers find their way here eventually and rightly so, this thread is the Ying to the SJs Yang and without it there is no balance.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ewwwwwwwww, just seen this horror pic, and I'm eating my porridge, not sure if I can finish it now 🤮
I’m so sorry 😂
He actually repulses me 🤮 how can she even lay beside him let alone let him anywhere near her 😖

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.