Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonandlime

VIP Member
FINDING OUT IF PREGNANT AGAIN VLOG RECRAP

There's a whole new intro that looks a bit more... I don't know, less geared towards children? We open with them at breakfast, Emilia has her new earrings in and yesterday, Anna got a note from the school about the uniform rules. Emilia had to sit out PE because she wasn't able to take her earrings out by herself. Alessia has her hair done and gets her first ponytail ever. So cute. Then Anna says she needs to do Eduardo's hair, "what do you want? A ponytail? pig tails?" SERIOUSLY?! If he wants to be a girl...that's completely fine, but it feels like it's being pushed on him.

Anna picks up her friend from the station, in her air hostess outfit with a scarf around her neck and all and then apologises to her friend Sabrina for 'only wearing a sweater' while the friend looks so glam. It's a very nice sweater and she's being completely ridiculous. To be fair, Sabrina is wearing a fur coat but my god is that ridiculous. Anna tells Sabrina a story from the spa trip and say that people stared at them and she wondered if they were subscribers. LMAO. But no, it turned out at they were just wearing a different color of bathrobes at the spa than most of the other people there. Whatevs.

Back at the house, Anna made Sabrina lunch and it's all so fucking pretentious I can't deal with it. Then they tell Sabrina about the pill mishap and Sabrina - as a mother of three - encourages her to take a pregnancy test. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY GROWN WOMAN WHO HAVE CHILDREN WOULD THINK THIS WOULD WORK? LOL, now it was either staged or they really had an old pregnancy test lying around. Don't know why they would, considering they moved into that house after Andrea was born and there was obviously no need to take any tests? Jonathan proudly reads off the box that the test has a week indicator. And still, nobody's getting that this isn't going to work TWO DAYS after? The word week indicator should give it away!!! Meanwhile, Jonathan asks Sabrina if her husband is gonna get a vasectomy. Then Jonathan mentions again that he might get it at 40. Then there are a lot of very bizarre jokes and talk about the children, Jonathan and Adam getting re-married for more babies. Next, they are discussing baby names for the new fake clickbait baby. Anna pretends to be nervous or actually because everyone here is super dumb. Now they are talking about their next baby shower... I can't. This is the dumbest thing I've ever watched. But it's save to say that they are no longer a family channel. The test is negative, surprise, surprise. They are excited, then Sabrina says "it could be to early." YOU THINK?! They make tentative plans to re-take the test in December. Um. Okay.

Jonathan's off to get fireworks... it's already November 5th, why did he wait that long? The shop he was going to happens to be closed.But there's always morrisons. I'm surprised Anna didn't make him buy them weeks in advance. He buys a bunch of ridiculously expensive sets and sets them up in the garden. The kids are standing by the patio door to watch.. Alessia is very scared that a witch might come. Gee. I wonder why that is. Remember "Eat your sandwich or the witch is going to come for you?" Andrea and Alessia are both scared of the fireworks (that they are launching while it's still light outside because Jonathan is a complete moron!) and Emilia and Eduardo have to comfort their siblings. WHO LAUNCHES FIREWORKS WHEN ITS STILL LIGHT OUTSIDE?!

Anna and Jonathan went out for dinner and complain about Andrea waking them up coughing. Then they joke about putting him on a Calpol drip. WHAT THE FUCK. Oh, and even better "we could bathe him in Calpol." Here's the thing, I genuinely believe them when they say that they are having more fun that way, in a way, I am as well because there's so much dumb stuff happening. More pregnancy jokes, and the end.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

PurpleGorilla

664D48EE-B796-4035-86AB-51EFA1F41624.jpeg

anna said they’ve had an ‘amazing weekend’ no mention of the funeral. I’m so fucking mad. Also who tags their own tweet with their name. WTF. Self absorbed much. Horrible horrible people no wonder they have no friends.

• Angry
  • Wow

diygirl40

VIP Member
I'm tempted to leave a comment to state just how narrow minded they are. Having an unorganised fridge of ocado shopping when there are people in the world who will be queuing at soup kitchens, using food banks or what not tonight

• Angry

Picador

Just gobsmacked at the disrespect. I’m imagining his mum in pieces at home getting ready and they’re giggling like kids doing photo shoots and talking about ‘making babies’. Vile.

• Angry
  • Sad

Heidi77

VIP Member
Is Joan that desperate for everyone to know that he had sex with his wife the other night? Probably for the first time since he got her up the duff with Andy.

• Sick
  • Haha

PurpleGorilla

Surprised they didn’t film his body and do a Logan Paul to gain more views.
‘Scumjolys: putting the fun in funeral for new material’ is my title suggestion

• Heart
Reactions: 26

PurpleGorilla

Literally saw the title and rolled my eyes. As someone who found out for another month that she’s not pregnant today after two losses this year, I’m just not having it. Pricks.

• Sad

Fizmozoo

They are so desperate for views it hurts!
This clearly shows he knows how old his audience is, yet shows adult content?!
In that one vlog alone they have brought up unprotected sex, not bothering to prioritize your pill, abortion, numerous sexual innuendo's and a half naked ape in the bed.
How could you not be embarrassed to show that knowing your family, children's friends, and your children will one day watch it. They have zero class, morals or conscience.
They are the epitome of Plebians.

• Sick
  • Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Anna saying she cheats and doesn’t cook the pasta sauce for hours on the stove because ‘who has time for that’? you do Anna. YOU DO.

Also the fact that she doesn’t bother to cook down a sauce with red wine in it confirms to me that all her meals must taste as vile as they look.

• Angry
  • Sick

paolo

Chatty Member
Cackling like a demented witch Anna encouraged it and Jon close up film the dog with it's tongue all over the the baby's mouth. The baby is now purposely leaning in to the dog for it to happen. He likes how it feels. I worry about Andy's health and future relationships with dogs.

andy1.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

HLM

WHY has she done a pregnancy test 2 days after her taking her pill late 🤯 are they really that thick! I do understand you can get pregnant taking your pill later but it would be at least 11 days before a test maybe be positive!!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Gusber

Chatty Member
Every time Anna is on the screen, I just cannot stop muttering, ‘oh f*ck off. Oh for f*ck’s sake. Oh DO f*ck off.’ And I don’t usually say the F-word!! Tell me I’m not the only one?! She’s like a spoilt teenager, always whining about how hard she has everything. Moaning on because she usually puts the shopping away. Give the woman a f*cking medal!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Lots of unhappy commenters about the clickbait, of course some minions saying "it's just a joke" "he does it as a joke because it's funny". And then I say this reply...
Screenshot_20191119_080704_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

SEVEN LIKES?! HOW THE HELL DID 7 MINIONS THINK THAT WAS AN APPROPRIATE THING TO SAY?!

Invidious still classes their content as "Family Friendly", Jono would disagree I'm sure. Thought I'd make it through the 6 minutes of homework, wanted to see Jonathan fail year 1, somehow managed to scroll through the whole thing but the homework, it's like he didn't even read the instructions. Very clearly the page before shows the set up of the table and the sounds the words should have, but no he just had a guess at what the pictures were and then when he saw the answers wondered why he even bothered with the homework, yep Jono seems like he was that sort of student back in school.
I thought some of you would appreciate these screenshots.
ANNA TELLING THE KIDS THEY'RE HAVING PASTA FOR DINNER:
Screenshot_20191119_080147_com.android.chrome.jpg

ANNA POST SAYING SHE NEEDS A WEE REALLY BAD AGAIN:
Screenshot_20191119_080156_com.android.chrome.jpg

TOP PARENTING FROM JONO, LETTING THE KIDS CLIMB THIS LADDER INTO THE ATTIC WITH NO ONE BEHIND THEM INCASE THEY FALL, AND ALSO GOT THE KIDS TO CLIMB DOWN THE LADDER BEFORE HIM:
Screenshot_20191119_081501_com.android.chrome.jpg

ANNA'S REACTION TO EDUARDO SAYING HE MADE SOMETHING FOR THE CHRISTMAS TREE:
Screenshot_20191119_082012_com.android.chrome.jpg

ANNA SUGGESTING TO JONATHAN THEY GET A FAKE TREE FOR THE KIDS "TO PUT ALL THEIR CRAP ON":
Screenshot_20191119_082053_com.android.chrome.jpg

JONATHAN SAYING "THE CHRISTMAS ROOM IS NOT TO BE STEPPED IN": (sorry about the scrolling thumbnail, couldn't get Anna's face without it there)
Screenshot_20191119_082349_com.android.chrome.jpg

THE HEARTBREAK IN EMILIAS FACE WHEN SHE SAW THE TREE, I THINK MY HEART WAS SHATTERED WITH HER:
Screenshot_20191119_082532_com.android.chrome.jpg

Emilia then goes to grab decoration to put on the tree and Anna says "you're getting your own tree" and "well that's my pile of decorations", finally "okay you can hang one, pick one". Christmas is about family, who gives a fuck about the tree if you're not going to have a fun time decorating it.
WHAT THE KIDS HAVE FOR DINNER: (Eduardo tried to take some of Alessias food and she had a bit of a wail which ended with "my dinner", toasted wraps, sweetcorn and capsicum? Yummo, very nutritious)
Screenshot_20191119_083052_com.android.chrome.jpg

ANNA TELLING JONATHAN THAT THE BOOKS HAD FALLEN OVER ONTO THE REED DIFFUSER AND TOLD HIM TO GET IN THERE AND FIX IT... EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS RIGHT THERE AND ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS STAND THE BOOKS UP AGAIN: (she said "there's oil everywhere, no I'm actually really angry", the Reed diffuser hadn't even fallen, but hahaha what a funny joke)
Screenshot_20191119_083313_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reached the limit for attachments per post, oops! I will have another post with some quality screenshots of Anna being "cool" shortly, hang tight for those 😂

This was it for this scene, just Anna dancing in front of the stove. Didn't show her cooking for anything, jumped to them in Nandos with Andrea and the sweetcorn and the tomato/lettuce from the kids sandwiches over the table.
Screenshot_20191119_083726_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20191119_083725_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20191119_083736_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20191119_083732_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20191119_083730_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20191119_083729_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick

Pinchme

VIP Member
I know what you mean. There are parents skipping meals so their children can eat and going without basic things we probably take for granted in order to clothe their children.... And these two morons live in a million pound mansion and allow their child to get to a stage of bleeding feet with too small shoes...and still don't buy her some for over 5 days.

And social services aren't even bothered...beggars belief
If these kids belonged to an unemployed, couple in a council house they would be, I'm sure on some kind of watch list.
But because they belong to a couple worth £££££££, and go to private schools, live in a big house and are 'well known' ish! Seems they are not investigated and so can do what they like.
The cold showers, bleeding feet, & some red flags that we see but seems others are blind to, surely SS have/should be looking closer at this pair?

• Sad
Reactions: 24