Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulou211

Going to London on Saturday, unfortunately not a sponsored trip, half tempted to do a few videos to see how it would pan out. I know why they have never taken the Es to London Dungeon, you are not allowed take photos let alone film in there. Its a great attraction too.
Love the dungeons, so interesting & historically accurate but terrifying 😊

Reactions: 1

LightWitch

Didnt the family eat junk food when in the
Just seen this morning that Eduardo is included in the school’s anti-bullying campaign which is all over social media! Why the parents give their consent for this I have no idea. They seem to want to publicise what school they go to?!
Wait was this on the itv show this morning. I recorded the show but not had chance to watch it.

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
I don’t want to defend him, but he’s actually doing the right thing by not turning the car on and leaving it. It’s actually illegal to do that in the UK under section 42 of the Road Traffic Act 1988

Illegal or not, it's in his driveway. Not on a public street. Then stay with the car while it warms up so you can easily use a scraper to remove the ice. Sitting in a cold car & thinking using the wipers will warm up the ice & clear the front window is ludicrous. What about the rear window & the door windows? I would think driving with your view obstructed through all windows would be illegal, as well.

I‘ve been with my husband a bit over 33 years .... and we don’t have children. I wonder how we’ve managed to stay so devoted to one another..... since not having children invalidates our union according to Anna.
I hope I'm not sounding horrible here but there was a documentary years ago about a woman seeking a baby through surrogacy. Weeks before she was married she was diagnosed with serious leukaemia and had a three to six month life expectancy. Miraculously she got a good bone marrow donation and has been cancer free but she wouldn't be able to have children and she said in her view that the whole point of marriage was to have children.

I don't want to pass hate on a cancer victim but she was lucky to survive so maybe you have to embrace what you have rather than moan about what you don't have. However if someone so badly wants the experience of having children to love, they do deserve to achieve it.