SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know as babies parents often bathe with their kids, but I believe when a child is old enough to actually be scared of private parts etc - then its not right. I know people will have a different opinion and thats cool - just my thoughts really x
Yes. The adult nudity and adult showering with children conversation was a strange conversation to put in vlog for children viewers.
It makes me believe and wonder if they on purpose are appealing to daarkness web of bad and dirty characters.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I have no issues with the kids seeing their parents naked. My dad sleeps naked and I've seen him walking around to the bathroom plenty when I was little. He used to shower/bathe us, but I can't ever remember him showering with my sisters and me. I don't think my mum has either.

But Anna saying she was scared of her dad's naked body.. that's so odd. Is that why she has so many body/food issues?

Reactions: 11
I have no issues with the kids seeing their parents naked. My dad sleeps naked and I've seen him walking around to the bathroom plenty when I was little. He used to shower/bathe us, but I can't ever remember him showering with my sisters and me. I don't think my mum has either.

But Anna saying she was scared of her dad's naked body.. that's so odd. Is that why she has so many body/food issues?
And you weren’t scared ?
My God, if I saw that, I would be scared, be running and hiding myself under the bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They look so much happier with a nanny!! God bless this woman who is taking such good care of the kids. And who did everything those two deeebs barely do and baked a cake with four kids and six dogs all by herself! Can you imagine? Has Anna ever looked after her own kids for one night without help?! NoPE!!!!

A few weeks back when they were in the thick of it and Joboy had a meltdown over normal parenting tit/ which I could relate to but also I didn’t have note kids than I could handle. — Annal took the babies to pick up the older children. That is the first time I’ve seen her alone with four kids out of the house. But hey they were safely strapped to the car so she didn’t have to get out at least. I believe Emilia and Eduardo get put into their parents car at pick up so the parents don’t need to get out. I used to work at a fancy school like theirs and saw that.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They seem like the sort of people who have the attitude of ‘well we pay you, so get on with it’ they couldn’t cope with four children between them but it’s fine for the nanny to because it’s her job. She will soon get sick of it and leave like all the rest 😅

Reactions: 10
I felt awful for Emilia. Anna says she normally cries when they stay out overnight in a hotel ! So, why continue to distress the child - I don't get it?

"Was starting to get worried for Anna, she hadn't posted a picture of her porridge in so long - instead replacing it with avocado on toast and pancakes."

She had to have pancakes, it was Sunday.

The Nanny is probably getting punished for putting blue tack on the grey walls. Also notice at the very end Jonno films Andrea's head right in his crotch. Ok some kids do that, and Jon boi's only a hobbit but we don't want to see your crotch Jonathan!

Reactions: 4
I felt awful for Emilia. Anna says she normally cries when they stay out overnight in a hotel ! So, why continue to distress the child - I don't get it?
Last year Emilia started crying when Anna got dropped off at her own appointment while J was doing the school run. A and J were stupid enough to say she must be over attached and they need to leave her away from them more. No it's the negligible parent -child relationship that's upsetting.

Reactions: 6
Well, because Anna has just spent a whole couple of days cooped up in a campervan with 4 kids, so clearly she needed to be treated to a night away.
You know, to 'get out of mummy-mode', because we all know that's allllll she's ever in, she's SO maternal....

Emilia does not handle goodbyes well, and this could easily have been prevented. There was no need for them to go away for Anna's birthday, but she does not like being with the kids so this was the only way Jonathan knows how to treat her..... The birthday before they moved in they rented a large AirBnB with the family, and it was so painfully obvious that they did not have anyone to share her birthday with. But now she's no longer breastfeeding, she of course wants to be away from the kids.

Reactions: 9

I agree. I have no issues with children seeing their parents naked IF happens. Some people sleep naked, kids will walk in on their parents changing, or in the bathroom etc.
You obviously don't have to hide your body from your family but I do find it weird if father and daughter get naked together and take a shower! What the hell!
The fact that she's old enough to remember and old enough to be scared of her naked father...I mean... I don't know but that just seems really, really weird to me.
I mean, no wonder she thinks of the showers as the place to administer punishment when she was a scared little girl in the shower, too.

Reactions: 14
She looks like a complete wackadoodle wearing that flight attendants scarf while just hanging out in her house cooking!!! 🤡

Also she says tmrw she's going out to dinner with her "friends" meaning the people who work for her. She's so sad and diluted to call the people who are paid by her in some way or another her friends.
Screenshot_20191105-102529_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if this 'coach' is taking notes when watching the vlog, and hopefully referring her to proper psychiatric help. There's so much in that one comment that needs to be dealt with.

• Heart
Because men’s genital parts can be, at least for me, scary when we are little.
I can remember babysitting for next door neighbour when I was around 13yrs, sat there playing with the kids and mum & dad came out the bathroom both starkers, and stood talking to me!
This was obviously not a problem for them, I remember being embarrassed and not knowing where to look. 😧
I became their regular sitter and realised it was a normal thing for them both to walk around naked!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
74492C2C-563D-450F-8A65-7CB4576D46E0.png
0286184B-92E2-45DA-B6AC-B0DF5CE84D89.png
ECC4B6FC-A5D2-488E-A262-2F5B2C47FBE3.png

why would you make that at 4 in the afternoon and bake it too? Surely she could've prepped it and put it in the fridge for them to bake it when it's actually dinner time?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.