Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonandlime

VIP Member
MY PSYCHIC READING VLOG RECRAP

Witchy is eating nuts and whining about the cold as she picks up the dogs' poop. Baby and pregnancy jokes as they are driving to pick Alessia up from school. Apparently she's done 'research' and thinks it's unlikely she's pregnant but 'you never know'. So dumb.

Then we've got a whiny witch who complains *someone* drove her car and didn't refuel it. Poor baby. It's so hard to pump. Especially when you've got a long day ahead of doing nothing at all. It appears she got lost on the way to the gas station....! I mean yeah, I'm sure she'd never had to go at all, so that doesn't surprise me. Having a lil Jobbit to run all the errands and do all the makes life easier.

The witch is getting a psychic reading. The psychic says one of her kids has an issue with reading/learning... SERIOUSLY!?! The psychic then goes on to call the kid bizarre (they seem to be talking about Eduardo) and predicts he will find a special friend / boyfriend next year. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! More of the reading 'when things change work wise, there has to be a move to coincide with it' ..... Oh, when the money dries up? No, they're saying they live to far away from...wherever... and they are supposed to move 30 miles away. The witch mentions how Sina is her soulmate because they got pregnant at the same time, Squid died, Sina's puppy died... and then she mentions her pelvic pain... because then her dog broke her bag. She asks the psychic if she's connected with Sina and if they knew each other in a previous life. The psychic says she's never heard of anything like that ever. NO ONE HAS, ANNA, NO ONE. You managed to stump a psychic. There's a caption from the Jobbit in it that says "DO YOU BELEAVE IN THAT KINDA THING" ... Well, I BELEAVE you suck at spelling anyway.

He cruises around with the gator and concludes their garden ist instagrammable. Yeah. Afterwards, they're out for dinner with Es... man, it must be good to have that nanny back, now there's no need to bring Alessia and Andrea ever again. Then they all talk about how nice and quiet is without the As, Emilia gets asked if she misses the babies and she says not really. Solid parenting. So much of it. They're going to a firework display - I honestly don't know why they couldn't have brought Alessia at least.

Back at the house, they show off an empty spare room and joke that the Jobbit has to sleep in there when he's naughty. Then Anna tests how bouncy the bed is.... The Jobbit wants to do a house tour but Anna doesn't, she says Mr Cheapskates refuses to renovate the bathrooms. "No, I'm only joking, we're both cheap, that's why we don't do it" Anna said. "We keep spending our money on other things like pensions..." OR THAT LV PHONE CASE...! Then they say...the toilets don't flush properly...and there's an issue with the showers. Anna thinks he might name this vlog "my divorced room tour" ...then they talk about how Anna had ANGER PROBLEMS back in the day. She cops to that and I'm shocked. One more pregnancy joke for good measure, and then the train halts at desperation station and it's over.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
And they’re documenting it all like it’s a nice little getaway?! That’s awful!
Yup, but you know, he was 80 and only ill for a few months, soooooo..........

They have been incredibly disrespectful with this whole situation. I hope his siblings are actually supportive of their mum at this difficult time.

• Wow
  • Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Is Jonathan drugging her to make it look like she has a personality.
A week on and I'm still hella confused by this animated anna

• Haha

Charm

Chatty Member
How can she manage to make Christmas so heart breaking? Her laughing through the entire video was creepy, because the situation that she's created is so sad. What parent in their right mind decorates a Christmas tree alone? Why did he bother filming it? Is it really that important to not make Anna angry? Is she that much of a fucking psycho? Poor Emilia, her face when she saw that she had been left out. :( That really was sad. She wasn't even festive enough to want to go, as a family, to pick out the kids decorations. She just didn't GAF.

• Sad
  • Angry

murphy

Let us know if you do so we can do the same! I detest this slimy little toad and his ignorant trophy wife!
Under the channel heading there are 3 dots, click on those and you get an option to 'report'.

Click report which takes you to 9 options to choose from. For clickbait click on 'Spam or Misleading'.

This then opens up another set of options: click on 'misleading thumbnail'.

Now you're in a section called 'report video' which gives you a blank square to describe the issue in more detail. You're also asked for a timestamp but as its the thumbnail I usually just put 00.01 (any better ideas welcome as I'm not sure if this is the best option)

On this section there is also an option to 'report a channel' which takes you into another section for more detailed reports where you can upload file images and put links etc, or you can just click 'report' for this one thumbnail and then you're done.

Youtube do take notice when a channel is getting multiple reports so its worth taking 3 minutes to do this.

Why should we bother? For me the whole Sacconejoly mess is part of a bigger issue to do with trust and integrity online. Apparently we live in a 'post-truth' society. Well we don't have to accept that or put up with the casual lies of influencers and politicians. I also see risks to our children from being influenced by such morally bankrupt stupid greedy people and think there should be regulations for any platform using children or broadcasting to children.
So any action that opposes this new status quo, however small, is still another salvo being fired on behalf of decency, accountability and responsibility. So please report their channel for all the times they have exploited their crying children for thumbnails, or used the kids for pranks, or aimed their content at young fans.
This is the best time to act as Youtube are looking at all the channels closely. Don't let them slip through the net.

• Heart

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
With the greatest respect and sympathy for the child, surely by now Emilia should be able to say goodbye without this massive overreaction, I can understand it when she says goodbye to Oma, but lord above her parents were only going away overnight

• Heart
Reactions: 23

diygirl40

VIP Member
It's disgusting that they have put allesia in shoes way too big for her and have seen their friends rather than take her to be measured and have new shoes.

It really sums them up as parents, selfish.

Sorry to be nasty but I used to think Emelia was such a cutie but I can see her growing up to be a spoiled brat who will be very much a mean girl type. Like mother like daughter

• Heart
  • Sad

evoway13

VIP Member
They joke about bathing Andrea in Calpol BUT, Calpol doesn't contain any sedatives of any description. There is something available readily that makes babies sleep but, I'm not even going to name it on here as they will be hot footing it down to their local pharmacy. The simple fact is that babies don't sleep when they have a temperature or pain. Calpol eases the fever/pain and babies go to sleep as normal - therefore, parents assume that Calpol has a sedative effect ...but, they're wrong !

The fans are having none of it ....one comment reads
"Come on! I Iike following your family but for fucks sake you honestly think missing one pill and taking a test a day later would ever show a pregnancy positive!? Stop being so greedy for views and trying to get attention the wrong way. You’re losing credibility and decent viewers like myself.
Just stop while you’re ahead!"

Last edited:
  • Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Since when have they been working 2 jobs for 8 years?!

What is this great example they've shown?

And erm young viewers? But I thought your audience were all older, Jonathan? Isn't that what you've been getting your nips out to tell us?

20191117_001843.jpg

But as ever Jono totally didn't get what the original tweet was trying to say. No matter how hard most people work it won't make them as rich as them or be able to afford what they can. That's a fact. Has he been giving these work harder speeches to the SJ Xmas recipients? Just work harder next year guys. It's total ignorance. Do they actually not know that there are doctors and nurses feeding their families from foodbanks? All kinds of hard working people working in public services who haven't had an increase in pay for years. God they make me mad.

Last edited:
  • Heart

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
Hello, very long time lurker here,first time posting, I am really disgusted that yesterday on the video in the bathroom he did what he did, with Anna standing there. That action was very obviously for his friendliest friends, A bloody grown man thinking that was ok to do, and Anna not even a tad embarrassed 😞

• Sad
  • Sick

murphy

Really goes to show that the whole "we're making memories" line as the kids are forced to perform or pose for an ootd in the cold before going back to their ipads really is a load of crap.
Oh the kids will have plenty of memories. That's what they don't seem to get. A child is living in the 'here and now'; they don't have the capacity to position themselves as self-conscious 'performers' always aware of the audience in the way the adults do.

This is their real life being lived out online. So even though they 'know' the camera is there it doesn't have the same meaning for the kids and they don't care about the fake memorialising of a fake domesticity, they just care how they feel right now. And right now they feel hurt and upset at the Xmas tree issue and at being called thick by their mother. And this is what they will remember. Such great memories. The later realisation that this has also been broadcast to strangers will give them another punch in the gut when they are older.

The curated fake online scrapbook of domestic dysfunction seems to have more value, and more reality, to the parents, especially Anna. Its as if she only cares about how things look to others and has no core sense of self. Out of all family vloggers I see these two as absolutely needing the validation of the audience almost as much as they need the money.

But with the kids it's like watching a child's bad memories being fatally inscribed into their consciousness whilst you watch helplessly. Change will come soon though, especially for this family, I can guarantee it.

• Heart
  • Sad

Tulipa

Ugh all the comments about how real and hilarious they're being. Real as in really showing off that 130 IQ 🤣.
It really annoys me that they delete opposing opinions. Trolling is bad yes, I agree, delete anything over the line but just people giving the opposite opinion to the influencers rhetoric just perpetuates this sycophantic social media. The pressures, the one up man ship, the desire to be perfect, the idolisation it's mental.

THANK GOODNESS for tattle because before I found this place I honestly thought I was the odd one out reading the comments and wondering why nobody was questioning or correcting these idiots. A lot of ex followers find their way here eventually and rightly so, this thread is the Ying to the SJs Yang and without it there is no balance.

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Oh, and about her 'broken pelvis'.. She went marching like a woman possessed right after Andrea was born. Poor thing was bouncing left to right in his pram. And since she lost the weight she wanted to for the wedding they were going to, she's never been out for a walk with her kids again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Reader1

What the actual hell was Jonathan going on about concerning his ”not step dad”? He said well he’s not his dad...or a child ...and he was in his 80s so its not as sad as it could be. Is that what anyone else got out of that rubbish speech? I knew a beautiful woman in her early 80s who didn’t look her age.... and traveled even out of the country at that age before she got sick. Jonathan and Anna act as if it doesn’t matter.... and you have no quality of life or offer anything to the world at that age. I wager the 80 year old man contributed more to society at his age....than these two ever will In their pathetic lifetime.

• Heart

Jak

Chatty Member
Sometimes I hate the fucking dumbass minions more than these two twats! About those " barbie" clothes she was showing , the minions bending over backwards fawning over Anna saying how gorgeous she is and loving the clothes. Anna loves it but she forgets that most of the asskissing minions are tweenagers😂😂😂, personally, I can't look past the big dick nose and overlined lips, and flat ass!
And stumpy little toddler Jof alikening her to J-Lo again makes me crack up, disillusioned little prick, he says it's cos Anna is Italian like J-Lo😂😂😂 thick as shit, J-Lo is Hispanic!
Oh! And the title of the vlog is desperate!😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 59099‘Off on a mini trip’ - you’re going to a funeral not a trip 😠 they have been so disrespectful about this whole situation, now posing for pictures on a ‘mini trip’ 😡
This really pissed me off....and people are commenting have a fantastic time and Anna is saying thank you and giving out hearts!! Most people won’t know about the funeral so of course they think it’s a couples fun weekend. I’m actually deeply disgusted at the lack of respect shown by Anna in this instance, really poor taste.

• Angry
I have no idea how you’re all managing to still watch them and not want to throw your phones/tablets through the window! I’m not even watching them and I’m still managing to hate them a bit more every day Just from reading here. I fucking despise them now!

Its amazing how someone can literally overnight, go from being a miserable bitch to “Mrs happy happy, I love my husband, look we even have sex 🤮 and I can bare to touch him all of a sudden”, when money is involved Isn’t it? Only reason this bitch has turned overnight into the most obnoxious cunt on the planet (apart from him!) is because she’s shitting herself that the money tree is gonna run dry come next year when the new rules come in.

And that car is the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen (apart from him! 😝) if he buys it, he‘s an absolute cock, and will look like one driving around in that thing!

• Haha
  • Heart