SacconeJoly #78 Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't care if Anna's pictures are on a dodgy website. There are weird sites out there, ladzzz... And not only that, does she not like her big house?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think on the boat his phone is actually angled to the other side ....where E2 is sitting

Reactions: 2
Anna’s latest Instagram reel. Plz stop. No one cares, only you Anna!
Also for the love of gymwear, can we move on from this set?
Having had 4 babies and recovering from an ED does not mean you have to post an image of yoursel online holding your boobs like that.

Reactions: 34
It's definitely only a matter of time before Anna and jonno both have only fans.. They have embarrassed and humiliated themselves more than I thought possible.. So may as well go the full hog and start only fans.
I read on here that Lauren goodger and her man both have only fans... His is guy on guy apparently... I mean I can definitely see jonno starting that. Tbh iam surprised they haven't already.
The problem is.. Who actually would watch them? I mean him!! Ugh.. And her.. Ugh.. She things she is good gift but is a middle aged hag with a flabby belly and short arms and legs and a strange man face.. Yet if she was bar of chocolate she would eat herself! She has nice hair.. I will give her that.. But the rest of her.. Not attractive.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It's definitely only a matter of time before Anna and jonno both have only fans.. They have embarrassed and humiliated themselves more than I thought possible.. So may as well go the full hog and start only fans.
I read on here that Lauren goodger and her man both have only fans... His is guy on guy apparently... I mean I can definitely see jonno starting that. Tbh iam surprised they haven't already.
The problem is.. Who actually would watch them? I mean him!! Ugh.. And her.. Ugh.. She things she is good gift but is a middle aged hag with a flabby belly and short arms and legs and a strange man face.. Yet if she was bar of chocolate she would eat herself! She has nice hair.. I will give her that.. But the rest of her.. Not attractive.
I genuinely do think she’s pretty, and it seems from that dodgy website that a lot of creeps are interested in her so I wouldn’t be shocked if she did get a big following on there. Some of those pictures on the website got thousands of views and many of them were just standard fully clothed pics.

Speaking of Lauren, I’m shocked to see that Charles is continuing on only fans only days after the loss of their baby. So many people in the public eye are completely unhinged and won’t stop at anything to keep the money rolling in.

I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if A & J joined it too

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I genuinely do think she’s pretty, and it seems from that dodgy website that a lot of creeps are interested in her so I wouldn’t be shocked if she did get a big following on there. Some of those pictures on the website got thousands of views and many of them were just standard fully clothed pics.

Speaking of Lauren, I’m shocked to see that Charles is continuing on only fans only days after the loss of their baby. So many people in the public eye are completely unhinged and won’t stop at anything to keep the money rolling in.

I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if A & J joined it too
Specsavers?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No way did they have pasta again for dinner tonight i actually cant with anna 😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
No way did they have pasta again for dinner tonight i actually cant with anna 😭😭😭
Have they seriously had pasta almost every night so far this week??
There is plenty of other meals that they could try instead if she looked further than her meal plan 🙄

Reactions: 15
I get pasta = Italian but potatoes/sweet potatoes are so much more versatile, I meal plan but there’s flexibility for last minute changes

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine Jonathan on only fans with his two different shoes and scarf posing seductively? Lmao 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Something thats confusing me- in the vlog where anna gets jonathan to help with her tyre, where are the kids? Anna has said in the vlog tonight that they no longer have regular childcare. So how can jonathan and anna pop out without a kid in sight???

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Just went and watched the part of the vlog where anal says she just wants to sit in her pants (in a full face of a makeup, eating dinner in her bikini), and omg the look from Emilia 😂 I love it. She looks wild! Poor thing, can’t wait until she’s a proper teen and she writes a “my family is invisible” book

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Something thats confusing me- in the vlog where anna gets jonathan to help with her tyre, where are the kids? Anna has said in the vlog tonight that they no longer have regular childcare. So how can jonathan and anna pop out without a kid in sight???
Emilia is a teenager now, didn't you know that...?

I am afraid they were stupid enough to leave them all at home 'for just a few minutes'.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.