Saccone-Jolys #59 From the tenements of Terenure to the dreamland of Domdie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me? I wasn't the one flying.

I was boiling when she told me but she's one of those people where you'd be the worst in the world for telling her she's wrong.
I think they definitely got that mixed up there šŸ˜‚. Itā€™s madness though that folk are finding ways to do this.
I donā€™t understand why Jono is so annoyed about the required paid for PCR test, are Anals flood of ads not cutting it?

Reactions: 12
The contrast between us finally seeing a rare, genuine smile from Alessia, so proud of her work and then the crappy things her crappy dad writes with that photo is just killing me. Even if he is joking, he does not deserve those kids.
I used to really dislike Alessia but by now I would take her in in a heartbeat and show her what attention, laughter, decent meals and rules and no competition from anyone could do for her. Itā€™s heartbreaking watching these kids being destructed before our own eyes.
It just came to my mind how we here think that he misspells words just for people to engage with his stories, correcting them or laughing at them. I fully believe that, as you cannot write impeccably one story and then say you sat on Santaā€™s LAPTOP ( or whatever the ā€œlaptopā€ situation was, heā€™s not important enough to remember). So, at 2 in the night having insomnia and not having a clue about internet influencing I just thought how much engagement heā€™d have if he had asked in that story ā€œwhatā€™s the best way to keep your kids projects?/ They have so many and I have no idea how to store them, what do you guys do?ā€, or something along the line. Why does he never even pretend to be a good, caring parent? I know he is deeply troubled, but he does certain things ā€œfor the ā€˜gramā€. Also, as a teacher, I have a special box with every little drawing/message/ we get some special 1st of March good luck trinkets and one of my students made one, trying to include my initials. Everyone says itā€™s the ugliest thing you could ever display, but it sits proudly on sight and the student wasnā€™t even one of my best/favourites, not even really interested in my subject. But she spent her time thinking of me and doing that for me and for that Iā€™ll always love her. How a parent doesnā€™t keep things like that is beyond me. I have thrown out maybe 10 things my kid draw, but mostly because they were scribbles from home. Anything that he felt proud of, I couldnā€™t bring myself to even store away in a box. Iā€™m 29 an my mom has two large boxes with my stuff, she doesnā€™t even use the gifts I gave her, because they were from me. She has some 15 year old unopened perfume bottles that I got her, that she kept just because they were from me. How Jonathan sleeps at night is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
E1ā€™s teeth look proper yellow in the latest story of J. šŸ„²šŸ˜–

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh, no, they never kept any of their school stuff. They always made comments about throwing that kind of thing out straight away.

This from someone who claimed to have a cold and unloving mother, and an abusive father, and was never shown any love growing up.... You'd think all that incredible deep trauma would mean that he would be making absolute sure his kids come first.
Oh, Iā€™ve just remembered. Do you know who was screaming loud and proud about throwing away her kidsā€™ arts and crafts and even though I understood and loved her way more than I did Anna, it never sit right with me? Kate, from John and Kate +8. Most of her kids donā€™t even want to see her now, even though she did raise all 8 of them as a single mother and she always was far more caring, fun, educative as a momā€¦I can only hope that the second they can those kids would walk out that door and never look back

Reactions: 9
I just read about Kenneth Branagh bio pic of his book "Belfast" Same concept as Jono. Although Kenneth is famous and interesting. Jono is neither. Just because you can pop a Google result with articles of the abuses laid on thier children.
I think some idiot has demised the timing being similar will conjur interest, when I will leave nothing of the crumbs of the market Jono is desperately trying to grasp.

Reactions: 4
You also donā€™t need to do a PCR flying to Ireland from England if youā€™re double vaccinated. Iā€™m doing a fit to fly antigen which is probably half the price.

Reactions: 1
You also donā€™t need to do a PCR flying to Ireland from England if youā€™re double vaccinated. Iā€™m doing a fit to fly antigen which is probably half the price.
They clearly did not look into any of this until the last minute and then were shocked and moaned about it. This is what happens when you live in your own little bubble.

With lockdowns happening, will they be able to fly back...?

Meeting her sister and new wife has probably been Anna's trigger for losing weight.
Imagine being thirty and spending one mundane day after another on your own with a whole heap of kids and no outside interests to talk about and you have to go to see your sister and her wife who have all the time in the world to do whatever they like. She must feel ridiculously dowdy and frumpy in comparison. Add to that her 'husband' who talks utter BS all the time. If I was her I'd DREAD meeting them. They must feel so so sorry for her.

They can delete critical comments all they like but they can't stop people (including her family) thinking them and talking to each other about them. She'll see the pity in their eyes and even prior to this year's publicity seeking, had absolutely no time for Jono.
I very much doubt they are going to stay with Margaret. Seeing her sister's lives in comparison to her own would be too much for Anna!

Its easy to fool herself when she stays inside talking to her phone all day. Now she has to face the embarrassment full on.
Not to mention her sister is also incredibly skinny. I can only bet that is the case for her wife, too

Reactions: 11
Me? I wasn't the one flying.

I was boiling when she told me but she's one of those people where you'd be the worst in the world for telling her she's wrong.
Soooooo sorry I wrote that the wrong way!! Her not you!! I know someone else that went over to a Liverpool match. A week later and her daughter had to miss her First Communion that had already been postponed a few times as they all had covid.

Oh, Iā€™ve just remembered. Do you know who was screaming loud and proud about throwing away her kidsā€™ arts and crafts and even though I understood and loved her way more than I did Anna, it never sit right with me? Kate, from John and Kate +8. Most of her kids donā€™t even want to see her now, even though she did raise all 8 of them as a single mother and she always was far more caring, fun, educative as a momā€¦I can only hope that the second they can those kids would walk out that door and never look back
Kate plus 8? I don't know what you were watching but she always came across as a complete witch on that show.

In my opinion, Margaret lets her children do whatever they want as adults. I think she supports them blindly and doesnā€™t intervene if she feels like something is wrong (obviously this is just an assumption). Also she definitely has experienced her own share of trauma in her life. If I remember correctly her brother died in a plane crash in May of 2008 and then her husband Eduardo died from cancer in December of 2008. Does anyone know how long Eduardo was sick with cancer before he passed away? Some people never move on from that level of heartache, maybe it explains why she seems cold and distant. I have been following them since I was 14 so I definitely remember this being mentioned.
Yeah. I also think her brother was her twin or very close in age. She also had to support her mother going through this. Also, letā€™s remember she married an older gentleman who most than likely manipulated the crap out of her. If you look at photos, she was very pretty somehow ā€œdolled upā€ until she married him. After that, she started gaining weight, did that strange haircut that doesnā€™t suit her at all and just seems strange in every photo. Like, you can tell she doesnā€™t feel good about herself. Also, as someone also mentioned, all her girls are trying their best not to look like her, all of them have mental problems and Anna mentioned she realised her father was the villain, while trying to recover. I actually think itā€™s something the therapist she tried to use uncovered and that is when she stopped going to therapy. I think their father manipulated all of them an probably humiliated their mother in front of them a lot. They knew he couldnā€™t do that because of who she was personality or intelligence wise, so they assumed it was because of the way she looked. That is also, I think, why at least two of them didnā€™t pursue a higher education and why Anna is trying to play dumb and doesnā€™t see the point in educating her kids. She saw that it didnā€™t matter for her mum at all, it was all about the looks. Might be why she allows Eduardo to go through it all, as she always thought he was/resembled her dad. The therapy moment Iā€™m talking about was whe E2 stopped being the Italian soon to be stud and became the pale, neglected, black around the eyes kid we see today. All in all, to finish off where I began, Margaret was left to mourn a brother and a husband, while having to take care of herself, her mother, 3 daughters and the house. Not to mention I think she took care of her mother until her last days. Itā€™s hard and itā€™s a lot. Maybe her love language is support no matter what or maybe sheā€™s afraid sheā€™ll lose them, too, if she tries to do anything. Personally, I wouldnā€™t dare to do something if it were my family, based on some videos that she probably still sees, like all of us once did, in a warm light. I needed my eyes to be opened by you guys so to see and recognise the signs in this family and maybe Margaret does, too. And even if she senses some things, I still think itā€™s really hard to go after your family like that. What could happen? She could end up raising all 4 children, if they lose their rights? I wouldnā€™t be able to take that on at her age. Would the kids be split between J&Aā€™s families? Who would she choose and how could she choose? Would they go into foster care? How can she be sure it would actually be better for them than staying in the Grey Mansion? I know foster care is far from where it used to be, but still, itā€™s hard to wish that on any child who isnā€™t severely abused. Going from hime to home, being abused even more, being utterly alone and away from what you knew to be lifeā€¦How could she ever look them in the eyes if theyā€™d come back after foster care and say ā€œwhy did you do this to us? We were happyā€¦maybe traumatised, but which child isnā€™t, but at least we were togetherā€. Itā€™s very hard for a grandmother to think like that and to accept that her own daughter would allow her kids to be hurt. She is an old woman, who might have her flaws, but, despite Anna, she has actually achieved something in this life, went through some really bad things and might honestly be tired.

Reactions: 7
Soooooo sorry I wrote that the wrong way!! Her not you!! I know someone else that went over to a Liverpool match. A week later and her daughter had to miss her First Communion that had already been postponed a few times as they all had covid.

Kate plus 8? I don't know what you were watching but she always came across as a complete witch on that show.
In all fairness, I was 9ish and English wasnā€™t my first language, so there might have been some barriers. I come from and ex-communist country that still doesnā€™t offer much when it comes to kids. Seeing her making an effort to take her 8 kids places, while my parents were too tired to drive 2 and a half h just for me to be able to play in a park, because there were none in my area, meant a lot. Also, I had multiple 10+ families in my class and they were severely abused. Weā€™re talking coming to school with bruises, sleeping in a single room with ALL of their siblings ( one fam had 24 kids, some were aduls, but still), smelling because they couldnā€™t afford to bathe more than once a week, no dental hygiene, literally having to fight for their food and then seeing Kate who seemed to manage her kids well and there was nothing from what I was experiencing at home, yeahā€¦.she seemed amazing. Looking back, she was a complete a-hole to her husband, but I still think she managed that many kids fairly well, better than most people I lnow and even than Iā€™d probably be able to manage myself. And yet, she was cold and never took them seriously. And they all left her šŸ˜ž

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why the duck ā€¦ this pictureā€¦ this exact picture ā€¦

Sure 3 year olds put their hands in their pants. If it were my kid, Iā€™d choose to protect their dignity from a public following (as would most) ā€¦ but with Jonoā€™s track record this made me beyond uncomfortable. I am so creeped out by him. Everything he posts has a grim undertone and a feeling it was premeditated for a reason I canā€™t grasp.

The unflattering pics of E2, pics of E1 sleeping, the hand in the foreground that somebody mentioned recently, constant documentation of dirty trainers, now this. It doesnā€™t make any sense to me and itā€™s all too sinister to ignore.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Sure 3 year olds put their hands in their pants. If it were my kid, Iā€™d choose to protect their dignity from a public following (as would most) ā€¦ but with Jonoā€™s track record this made me beyond uncomfortable. I am so creeped out by him. Everything he posts has a grim undertone and a feeling it was premeditated for a reason I canā€™t grasp.
You're right. So many of the photos he posts have a very grim undertone, and it's usually front and centre in the photo. There's no way this photo is about the film, it's clearly been posted to show A2s hands. It's sick, and Jono knows exactly what he's doing, which makes it even sicker.

1639814110814.png

This is how a normal parent would post the photo, if they even posted a photo at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just seen Jonos recent posts
Emelia giving the finger.. classy.. most parents don't want their little girls acting lije this, has her mother's silly facial expressions to a T lovely!!
What on earth is he wearing loojs lije he has a full nappy the crap flowing from both ends maybe.
Poor Andrea being ridiculed I am sure he will look back and thank his parents...
These two are self destructing which is fine but those poor kids will be caught in the explosion.
Shame on the grandparents and family for not intervening on their behalf, for allowing Jonothan to exploit his entire family with their blessings, appearing in his vlogs to show support, one day those kids will ask why, does anyone think Erica has refused and why she doesn't visit? I hope so at least it would show she isn't ok with this, if so how does Margaret not see too? My keyboard is sticking sorry for all the Js. ..

I wonder if A&J families have said anything about the exploitation of the 4 kids. I assume Erika may have and A&J distanced themselves.

Why are the local authority not intervening, the photos that J post are inappropriate. Those poor kids have a massive digital footprint.

• Heart
I wonder if A&J families have said anything about the exploitation of the 4 kids. I assume Erika may have and A&J distanced themselves.

Why are the local authority not intervening, the photos that J post are inappropriate. Those poor kids have a massive digital footprint.
when you look at the level of child abuse going on in the uk in the media these muppets are bleeping Mary poppins in comparison so the social services wont do a thing.

Reactions: 22
They clearly did not look into any of this until the last minute and then were shocked and moaned about it. This is what happens when you live in your own little bubble.

With lockdowns happening, will they be able to fly back...?
They probably thought as they are sooo 'famous' the rules didn't apply, either that or they were hoping them to be #gifted šŸ˜‚

when you look at the level of child abuse going on in the uk in the media these muppets are bleeping Mary poppins in comparison so the social services wont do a thing.
From the outside maybe, but I'm convinced there is so much more going on inside that house.

We see enough of it with Ed, but the two little ones always looked so scared and vacant , something is definitely going on.

This is how child abuse works, to the outside world all is good, it's when they look deeper it shows.

Like little Arthur he was visited by SS but the evil women who killed him, sorted the house etc before they came. They should just turn up, no warning, no letters beforehand etc.

The system is broken, whilst so many are being abused & killed šŸ˜¢.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How those, other than the so called parents who pertain to care for them can view their social media and not see how those children are being exploited and abused is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.