Saccone-Jolys #59 From the tenements of Terenure to the dreamland of Domdie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread, only one suggestion but congratulations to Nottsgirl who killed the suggestion with over 30 reactions.

Recap incoming shortly, bear with

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Brilliant @Nottsgirl

Has he shared any of his book? I think he said he was sharing some tonight.

I still can't believe that he publicly on his Instagram has said he was punished by his family for wearing girls clothes and previously that he was treated so awfully. I'm surprised his mum even went to visit i would be appalled if my kids said that about me and it wasn't true. Or if it is true, why is he acting like hes got such a loving family and he is so happy to see them? I don't get it

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Brilliant @Nottsgirl

Has he shared any of his book? I think he said he was sharing some tonight.

I still can't believe that he publicly on his Instagram has said he was punished by his family for wearing girls clothes and previously that he was treated so awfully. I'm surprised his mum even went to visit i would be appalled if my kids said that about me and it wasn't true. Or if it is true, why is he acting like hes got such a loving family and he is so happy to see them? I don't get it
I wonder if they go along with it because they know that they need the money to stay afloat. I do not think this book is going to do that, as someone has already stated the sales will be from minions, but most of them already bought their copy.

Eddy is way too old to have toys at school. At least in our school's my kids couldn't bring those types of things to school, just because things like that would happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I would be interested to see some pages of this book. There is a user on here who says they have a copy

Reactions: 4
I would be interested to see some pages of this book. There is a user on here who says they have a copy
Really? I can't imagine anything duller than page after page of Jono's woe and fictitious childhood misery. All sprung from his early years son liking dolls and desperation to set the scene for Eddie's jump into more mainstream publicity..... which won't happen because the SJ's are unknowns.

Reactions: 30
I don't think half of it is as true as he is stating. I reckon he has exaggerated a lot.
If his parents punished him for wearing girls clothes, they must have the same views of eduardo and if so, why has he allowed his mum, sister etc into his life and around his kids if they are so narrow minded and judgemental. It's all very odd and doesn't ring true or honest what he's been saying.

Reactions: 44
I don't think half of it is as true as he is stating. I reckon he has exaggerated a lot.
If his parents punished him for wearing girls clothes, they must have the same views of eduardo and if so, why has he allowed his mum, sister etc into his life and around his kids if they are so narrow minded and judgemental. It's all very odd and doesn't ring true or honest what he's been saying.
No its not true at all. Some of his family are going along with it as its his way of making a living. Its much easier for them now he lives in the UK, and much easier for Jono too because there is far less likelihood that his school classmates will 1) read the book 2) come forward to refute his claims.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I wonder if they go along with it because they know that they need the money to stay afloat. I do not think this book is going to do that, as someone has already stated the sales will be from minions, but most of them already bought their copy.

Eddy is way too old to have toys at school. At least in our school's my kids couldn't bring those types of things to school, just because things like that would happen.
I work with kids Andrea's age (preschoolers) and at the minute they're not allowed bring any toys from home because of Covid but even when they brought something in it was never something that was so important to them that they couldn't sleep without it. Also, half the time when they did bring something in, it got left in their bag or in their tray and they never even looked for it.

Reactions: 22
haven’t caught up on the sj’s in ages is that group still around? i know the er’s are but that group was quite big but none of the other minions seem to have mentioned the SJ’s in ages

Reactions: 6
Recap:
- Book has been distributed to early readers for reviews, I believe someone in the thread has a copy so we have some inside Intel into the chapters and content
- Already significant lies have been identified in the book, including remembering in vivid detail an incident where he wet himself age 3 and created a whole imaginary world because he felt embarrassed and alone. This world is called Domdie, and this is where he created Giselle. Yes, at age 3...
- Official book cover has been revealed, looks trash, and there's an IGTV for this announcement
- ADs galore on Anna's IG page, including many ADs for products she'd never be seen dead using
- Kids getting exploited, Eduardo being bullied at school, you know the drill
- All the kids have had multiple COVID tests recently due to positive cases in their school classes, and Jono decided it was a brilliant time to take a picture of Emilia looking scared and anxious about the test while he held it up in front of her and then go on about how COVID has made anxiety for kids really bad in an IGTV
- OH also Jono did a photoshoot as "his new self" in clothes that reflect who he is now (including mismatched clown looking shoes)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I noticed they’ve changed the book’s blurb, it used to say “horrific abuse in school and at home”, now it no longer specifies where the abuse took place, just “tyrannical abuse” and from “adults and peers”, no longer suggesting his parents. Backtracking already?

You can tell he’s absolutely loving all of this, finally being the ‘star’ of the show and no longer having to share the spotlight with the other ‘cast’. He’s long deemed E1 and Anna past their sell by dates after using them for years, can still get a few quid out of E2, so he tolerates him. But his ultimate goal was always to get all the attention for himself.

1638323037057.jpeg
1638323066988.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
This book is so obviously for money and attention. It seems so ludicrous that it can even be a true story, I am betting whilst there could be an element of truth there are lots lies and embellishment put on top. I honestly feel so sorry for his family as from what I’ve seen of them seem like genuine people. The change in blurb probably was forced upon him when his family said he was lying.

• Angry
Reactions: 54
In my opinion, I think the whole book is a lie, he is past the point of exaggerating things to me. I don’t trust a word he says. His wife’s a liar too, but we all know that.

He is a tit model, isn’t he? Maybe it’s cause he’s ugly as duck and his tattoos suck, but his face just doesn’t do well with emoting. Whatever. He’s a failure so I don’t why I care so much lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
What the actual F is that half naked photo???

He is loving all the attention, can't wait for it to flop hard and the fist negative reviews to come in.

Is it me, or does that shadowy 'invisible friend' look like a c...??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Can someone please do a 5* review on the book. BUT saying “a complete pile of dog crap”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He has probably guilted the family into going along with it saying he needs the book to keep his big fancy house, his Ferrari and the kids in their posh school. It's going to flop Joan. You aren't going to make millions out of it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Yesterday I thought, why would you go and block everyone who doesn’t agree with you, you lose followers etc, is it an ego thing? But then I realized it is just another marketing strategy - the more you warp your followers and leave out any critics, the more companies will think you’re actually well liked and a great assett to any campaign, jeez 🥲.

Reactions: 26
Or maybe you were punished because you took something that wasn't yours without asking rather than wearing female clothing?
Screenshot_20211201_181825_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.