Saccone-Jolys #59 From the tenements of Terenure to the dreamland of Domdie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
could very well be. It also makes it easier for someone to imagine it's their hand......
This is what I thought too. Without the hand they may well be typical photographs of children. With the hand they suggest that he’s reaching out to touch them which is totally random and inappropriate, especially the ones with Emilia in bed.
I believe he adds his hand into every other photo as an excuse as to why it’s in the ones with the kids. He’ll say he does it in all photos so it’s nothing sinister.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
About time they moved those older two to their own rooms, there’s him buying Emilia a v expensive computer yet she shared a room with a 4 year old.

not like there is a guest room, plus two bedrooms upstairs 🙄

looks like he’s afraid to put videos on Instagram 😂

Reactions: 13
Agreed. But I think that in general, we give Margaret way too much credit over here. Why do we think she'd intervene if she could? She seems such an odd woman, just as non-maternal and distant as Anna, and considering the mental and other issues her daughters have, including the fact they're all obviously struggling really hard not to look like her, makes me wonder what the atmosphere in their house was like when Anna was growing up. You don't become an agoraphobic, psycho (controlled by another psycho), cold person that she is by growing up in a warm and supporting family.
In my opinion, Margaret lets her children do whatever they want as adults. I think she supports them blindly and doesn’t intervene if she feels like something is wrong (obviously this is just an assumption). Also she definitely has experienced her own share of trauma in her life. If I remember correctly her brother died in a plane crash in May of 2008 and then her husband Eduardo died from cancer in December of 2008. Does anyone know how long Eduardo was sick with cancer before he passed away? Some people never move on from that level of heartache, maybe it explains why she seems cold and distant. I have been following them since I was 14 so I definitely remember this being mentioned.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If I remember correctly her brother died in a plane crash in May of 2008 and then her husband Eduardo died from cancer in December of 2008.
I did not know this, that would be awfully traumatic and so would losing your husband. Margret may very well be distant and probably doesn’t feel it’s her right to intervene, not saying it’s right but this is all J & A’s doing and they’re the ones to blame imo

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That does sound unbearably rough and Margaret has recently lost her mother too whom she was very close with. Was the plane crash a commercial one or small? Does she have any family members left besides her daughters? I don’t think she comes off as cold , quite the opposite actually and in terms of us assuming she does nothing to get those children out of their situation why would she want to ruin her relationship with one of the only people she has left. Very sad to hear about how her brother died it must have had a traumatic lasting effect on her and come to think of it we wonder why her daughters have mental health issues but they have had to deal with said trauma from a young age too. the loss of their dad and their uncle and seeing their mother go through that devastation too.
In my opinion, Margaret lets her children do whatever they want as adults. I think she supports them blindly and doesn’t intervene if she feels like something is wrong (obviously this is just an assumption). Also she definitely has experienced her own share of trauma in her life. If I remember correctly her brother died in a plane crash in May of 2008 and then her husband Eduardo died from cancer in December of 2008. Does anyone know how long Eduardo was sick with cancer before he passed away? Some people never move on from that level of heartache, maybe it explains why she seems cold and distant. I have been following them since I was 14 so I definitely remember this being mentioned.

Reactions: 3
Anna got the idea of cold showers from somewhere and Erika was fully on board and never questioned it. Why was that? Anna says she seen an article written on it and that's where the idea came from. That article was written in 2018.Yet we have seen vlogs where Emilia as a preschooler is talking about a cold shower punishment. I think cold showers came from Anna's childhood and not Jonathan's he would have wrote about it. I never believed Anna's childhood was all roses in the garden.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh no, he is already priming A1 for a life on social media 😢

I really am lost for words as to just what tit parents she has, what ever happened to working hard at school, get good grades and work hard for a living.

I really hope A1 says no, but she knows nothing else, so will be making her sick father money for the foreseeable future.

Didn't think the twit could get any lower, he has 😡
YOu mean E1, right? Emilia, not Alessia. Emilia has been primed for this 'work' all her life, as her parents often gush over the fact she is 'always camera ready'.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
YOu mean E1, right? Emilia, not Alessia. Emilia has been primed for this 'work' all her life, as her parents often gush over the fact she is 'always camera ready'.
Yes, I mean E1. Just seeing that he has now actually started buying equipment for her online life really made me feel sick.

Child abuse comes in all shapes and forms. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Yes, I mean E1. Just seeing that he has now actually started buying equipment for her online life really made me feel sick.

Child abuse comes in all shapes and forms. 😡
For a while he said she was not allowed until she was at least 13, guess the attention Eduardo is getting is drying up and it's Emilia's turn again......

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That does sound unbearably rough and Margaret has recently lost her mother too whom she was very close with. Was the plane crash a commercial one or small? Does she have any family members left besides her daughters? I don’t think she comes off as cold , quite the opposite actually and in terms of us assuming she does nothing to get those children out of their situation why would she want to ruin her relationship with one of the only people she has left. Very sad to hear about how her brother died it must have had a traumatic lasting effect on her and come to think of it we wonder why her daughters have mental health issues but they have had to deal with said trauma from a young age too. the loss of their dad and their uncle and seeing their mother go through that devastation too.
Did some research and found this article about the crash. His name was Markus Casey. It mentions Erika Casey (their mother) and Margaret is also mentioned.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think they used Erika when she was younger and now she has come to her senses and realises all that. Her sister and her husband basically set an example that you could have a career and make lots of money by not going to college or getting a job. What a bad example to set for her. And as for Margaret I think she needs her head examined letting that weirdo Jonathan have so much access her teen daughter Erika, he had far too much interest in her in my opinion. Hopefully the children when they grow up will do what Erika did and break away.
I hope so.
I thought she was just like anna in the sense that she was heartless towards the children. She participated in giving the children cold showers. She is videoed asking Anna if she should give them a 'warm' shower in a vlog once.
I hope she has distanced herself from anna and Jonathan. I just hope shes involved enough to keep an eye on her neices and nephews

Reactions: 5
I hope so.
I thought she was just like anna in the sense that she was heartless towards the children. She participated in giving the children cold showers. She is videoed asking Anna if she should give them a 'warm' shower in a vlog once.
I hope she has distanced herself from anna and Jonathan. I just hope shes involved enough to keep an eye on her neices and nephews
I don’t think she’s involved in their life as much as she used to be anymore. I’m sure they stay in touch through phone calls but Anna is always mentioning Emma and she rarely ever mentions Erika anymore (this used to be the other way around). The only time they have seen each other this year is once or twice when Anna went to visit her in Brighton with the kids that’s it.

Reactions: 9
I think Erika has finally had enough of Jonathan and that's why she has not visited the grey mansion.

Reactions: 15
I am horrified that Andrea is nearly 4.... if you had me guess I would say a young 2 year old who is exhausted - my reasoning behind for the mile long, vacant stare.. Does he receive such little stimulus, that now he doesn't really engage?!

edit: I also cannot believe that boy isn't feeding himself, using cutlery and open cups. Have they heard of BLW? I don't think everyone should do it, its a great idea, but it shows that at 6 months a baby has the ability to grab, lift and put food in their mouths
Andrea turned 3 in August so far from almost 4! Anna wants to keep him the baby of the family so I'm sure is stunting his development by feeding him. Andrea is also one of the youngest children in his class which I'm sure isn't easy for him. He is portrayed as a child way younger than age 3 but that is his parents fault. Also seems he's going to be doing longer days in school from January...or an after school club as they'll have no nanny to help Anna with the child care. Poor child

I think he's trolling, I'm dyslexic myself and in this day of auto correct & the speech recognition thingy ma-jig there's no way you can make THAT many mistakes.
I agree. It suits a Narrative for Jono to be dyslexic when it suits him. My young son is dyslexic and definitely can't string a sentence together correctly never mind write correctly without a mixed up sentence or a spelling error and auto correct doesn't help him as his spellings look correct to him! Jono is a troll. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Jono having a whinge about not being able to do the covid test throat swab because he gags and he can't even swallow pills. Grow up, you're over 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Him moaning about a pcr to fly to Ireland, what a twit, Emma and her wife have to contend with usa customs etc let alone a pcr. We won't see it but its going to be an interesting Cork visit, you can bet Erika and Emma have a right old gossip about him, probably annal too as they both know she's a selfish madam, I'm sure there is no love lost in that family towards him, he is tolerated, just.

She sounds as insincere with the bayliss and harding spiel as she did on their wedding day.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn't mind but there are ways to get around the flying to Ireland without getting a pcr test if flying from England. I know a girl who was going to a Liverpool match and so she wouldn't have to do a pcr test and possibly test positive and miss the match she flew from Belfast airport instead of Dublin (I don't agree with this at all by the way, just pointing out there's a way round it) so I'm assuming if you fly from England to Belfast you also don't have to do a pcr test.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't mind but there are ways to get around the flying to Ireland without getting a pcr test if flying from England. I know a girl who was going to a Liverpool match and so she wouldn't have to do a pcr test and possibly test positive and miss the match she flew from Belfast airport instead of Dublin (I don't agree with this at all by the way, just pointing out there's a way round it) so I'm assuming if you fly from England to Belfast you also don't have to do a pcr test.
What a selfish cow. You not her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.