Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t just a straight forward they’ve split up is it. There’s way more to it. I hope he’s okay.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This isn’t just a straight forward they’ve split up is it. There’s way more to it. I hope he’s okay.
I agree. If it was a straight forward break up they would just say wouldn't they. He also wouldn't be off work for that length of time.

Reactions: 3
I listened to him in a podcast recently when he said he had real issues going out. I thought then he sounded anxious.I think it is some kind of breakdown plus break up of his marriage, perhaps with a side order of worry about his mum. He has completely overworked himself. He has taken on a lot. He was relatively unknown recently. Now on everything, all tv channels, adverts, radio, personal appearances, and all prime time. I can understand making hay whilst the sun shines but being completely overworked can’t have helped. Who knows. Best wishes to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I listened to him in a podcast recently when he said he had real issues going out. I thought then he sounded anxious.I think it is some kind of breakdown plus break up of his marriage, perhaps with a side order of worry about his mum. He has completely overworked himself. He has taken on a lot. He was relatively unknown recently. Now on everything, all tv channels, adverts, radio, personal appearances, and all prime time. I can understand making hay whilst the sun shines but being completely overworked can’t have helped. Who knows. Best wishes to him.
Sounds like it could be anxiety and MH problems. 🙁. Yes best wishes to him if that's the case.

Reactions: 4
Whatever it is, there’s a lot of love for Rylan on this post and in general, I really hope he’s ok! I’ve missed him on the telly x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Was that the Louis Theroux podcast? I listened to that too and it didn’t sound like he was suffering with his mental health. Regardless of what has happened or what he’s done, I wouldn’t wish mental health problems on anyone.

I think he actually has a mental health issue, unlike some celebrities who claim to have one, and are other it within a week🙄

Real mental health issues take time to resolve/live with.

Reactions: 9
Just seen a new Cinch advert, must have been filmed a while ago though he still had his wedding rings on

• Sad
Reactions: 2
He’s giving me early 90’s Freddie (Mercury) vibes with the gaunt features and heavy makeup. Things are def taking their toll.

Reactions: 7
I think he looks quite good! 🤷🏻‍♀️
More importantly he looks positive 😊

Reactions: 2
He did a kindle unlimited ad on his stories yesterday so hopefully he’s feeling a bit better.
I hope so, I can’t stand another week of Cat Deeley 😂

• Heart
  • Haha