Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He published this on Insta in mid Sept. Was that the time when they finally called time after trying to make a go of it.

Slagged off backstage at Chatty Man in 2013 by an actor famous in this country...

Joanne Lumley how could you....

Reactions: 1
0DE27098-8821-4AE9-B2F1-EDC7DF9FBF21.png
Maybe the reason for the breakup? This is his PT is it not?
Actually ignore me 😂😂 he’s married and doesn’t appear to be gay.
That’s how rumours start Whatsallthis 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
A pal of mine on Instagram does this six pack challenge too & sees amazing results. I wish I had the motivation! I must say he looks pretty good!
I could never be bothered to try get abs, because then you have to keep working to keep them. And I just don't want abs enough. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha same but I appreciate them from afar! He looks great - hopefully his physical health is supporting his mental health and he’s in a good place.

Reactions: 7
I hope he is doing much better, he looks great just hope emotionally he is doing well too :)

Reactions: 6
Interesting interview with him in the Guardian but it’s still a bit of mystery around what happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Interesting interview with him in the Guardian but it’s still a bit of mystery around what happened.

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading that.
I really respect that he keeps some parts of his life private, I bet he has had so many offers to sell his story of what happened. I have such a massive soft spot for him, he is so entertaining and articulate too.

Reactions: 13
I have got a bad feeling about Rylan. I think he might be about to chuck it all away.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I have got a bad feeling about Rylan. I think he might be about to chuck it all away.
I hope he’s getting the support he needs. He sounds strong when he’s on his radio2 show - full form! I do think he works A LOT and that can’t be healthy so he needs to find some balance in his life.

Reactions: 6