Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started looking at rylan stuff on here as saw the "videogate" news article this morning can't help but think about how people thought katya Jones was drunk/not with it for 2 seasons in scd after she split up with her hubby over the drunken kiss. Love rylan & really hope he was messing about 😬🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was listening to his show yesterday. Someone asked him what he was up to this weekend and he said something like when you’re famous people say things about you that aren’t true, and so he’d be spending time defending himself. Something along those lines, was feeding the baby so wasn’t fully listening but when I heard that my ears pricked up and I thought to myself a story must be coming out!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Don’t get me wrong I know the chances are high that he was referring to drugs, but my uncle was a musician and he called his equipment his gear. Like “help me load the gear into the van” so he could of been referring to anything. Either way Rylan wouldn’t be the first and definitely won’t be the last person to take drugs on a night out, I don’t see it being looked down upon and career ruining like it was back in the day so I hope he is ok 🤞🏼

• Heart
For me the saddest thing about this is we know how tight his circle is/was - we knew nothing when he went awol but now he’s starting hanging around with knobheads filming him like this for a story.

Reactions: 15
I’ve just seen the video and it looks like he was joking. The I’ll bleeping kill you while laughing was clearly not said in an actual threatening way

I was listening to his show yesterday. Someone asked him what he was up to this weekend and he said something like when you’re famous people say things about you that aren’t true, and so he’d be spending time defending himself. Something along those lines, was feeding the baby so wasn’t fully listening but when I heard that my ears pricked up and I thought to myself a story must be coming out!
Yeah he was talking to Sally & basically said he is having to defend himself over untrue stories

Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen the video and it looks like he was joking. The I’ll bleeping kill you while laughing was clearly not said in an actual threatening way
It sounded like he was messing around to me too, it’s a short clip and taken out of context.
Maybe he does take drugs, it’s hardly uncommon, but from that clip alone I think he’ll be fine.

Reactions: 14
Why are the press so dramatic, the amount of celebs on drugs is unreal. Talk about kicking a man when he’s down.

Reactions: 21
love to see all of twitter having his back. the mirror's really turning into the sun, isn't it?

imagine seeing what a state this country's in and deciding to go in on someone so well-liked who's had a pretty tit time of it lately?

bleeping ghouls

Reactions: 18
I refused to play the video clips as I wouldn’t give the scum the views. But I’ve just heard my husband playing it and is that it? Seriously. Ffs have they not got better things to report on?
(Not condoning drug use - I’m very anti all drugs - in anyway but I think those clips aren’t what has been reported at all).

Reactions: 9
Says a lot about the standard of journalism these days when a TV presenter gets held to a higher standard than the government and prime minister.

Reactions: 21
I hope Rylan is ok obviously but do they really expect us to be surprised that a celeb is involved with drugs?! Next they'll be telling us the sky is blue. Rylan is the nation's sweetheart. He'll be fine. There's some much bigger fish to fry these days.

Reactions: 15
That video to me sounds like mates messing around. He has had an horrendous year and now that rag has blown this out of proportion.

I’m so glad people are defending him. He seems like a genuinely nice person. The fact no one ever has a bad word to say about him in that industry speaks volumes.

Reactions: 18
I haven’t watched the video. So has one of his “friends” sold the clip to the tabloids?

Reactions: 1