Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great to hear he is feeling up to returning to work.

Hope he is doing well, he's a good bloke.

Reactions: 10
I can’t sleep so catching up on yesterday’s show on bbc sounds. So nice to hear his voice again

Reactions: 7
has he mentioned anything about his absence on his radio show? Good to see him back on stories

Reactions: 2
has he mentioned anything about his absence on his radio show? Good to see him back on stories
Not really… first ep back, he just said been a long couple of months, he’s happy to be back. His mum said he “needed feeding” suggesting he needed looking after etc. He cut her off pretty quickly and said people don’t want to hear about that etc. He sounded so embarrassed

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I think he’s just been burnt out / stressed with their marriage ending. It makes sense really — he works like a dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m so glad he seems to be getting back to his old self. It’s nice to have him back in the radio.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hes sharing a lot more on Instagram than he ever used to. Interesting to see his house on. When he did Louis therox podcast he said how private he is, but he's sharing much more now

Hes sharing a lot more on Instagram than he ever used to. Interesting to see his house on. When he did Louis therox podcast he said how private he is, but he's sharing much more now
I thought this too. I guess he’s figuring out who he is as a single guy at this stage in his life / career?

Of course Lizzie Cundy was at his party, she goes to the opening of a window 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He was excellent on Have I Got News For You on Friday. He is working out with a trainer too. Hope he doesn’t do a John Whaite (the baker on SCD) - he has overdone the training, the botox, the teeth, the everything

He was excellent on Have I Got News For You on Friday. He is working out with a trainer too. Hope he doesn’t do a John Whaite (the baker on SCD) - he has overdone the training, the botox, the teeth, the everything
I enjoyed his HIGNFY appearance, hope he appears again soon

Reactions: 3
I thought this too but then thought maybe i didn’t follow him back then. He has a lovely gaff