Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been keeping up with Instagram as much lately, is he missing again?
Was having a usual instagram binge and his story came up, went to his profile for a nosey and no recent posts on Patrice 😭 Not kept up to speed either so he's maybe been in his stories at some point ... I hope 😂

Reactions: 1
Was having a usual instagram binge and his story came up, went to his profile for a nosey and no recent posts on Patrice 😭 Not kept up to speed either so he's maybe been in his stories at some point ... I hope 😂
I guess Rylan would have been away for a bit for Eurovision, hopefully Patrice is still alive and well 😂

Reactions: 1
No sign of Patrice for a while but to be fair, he did the same with Susie Squirrel.... Rylan has moved on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would pay good money to overhear Rylan's calls with Eamonn and Ruth tonight about Philip Schofield 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s been mentioned that he did on one of the PS threads. Think it came from someone who knew someone… Not sure there’s anything really to back it up though.

I’ve always liked Rylan. He’s one of those I’ve never heard a bad word about, whereas people like schofield, Holly Willoughby and fern cotton, even at the height of popularity have always had stories about their character in the background.

His over the top tendencies don’t seem to be a ploy to get anything from anyone, just a form of self expression I think he would do regardless of the reception to them and he doesn’t cry that he’s being bullied when people joke about it/use it in memes (as far as I know)

Reactions: 13
Completely agree.

Unfortunately someone posts a guess like that on the Schofield threads and next thing it's being treated as gospel truth.
The amount of people on that thread who are apparently in the know is bleeping batshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He's on a break from radio 2 right now but still working apparently. He seems to be abroad in a lovely looking place - is he involved in this Mama Mia thing with Zoe Ball and Alan Carr? That's currently being filmed in Corfu (I need a new job!), and it's making me wonder if he's involved too.

Reactions: 3
Rylan has got a new range of something or other starting on QVC. Ruth obviously got him in the door there!

Reactions: 5
I don't think Rylan was/is in a relationship with PS. He very publicly made cryptic comments about how toxic This Morning years ago.

He's been busy recording a podcast for BBC Sounds called How To Be A Man. I listened to the first episode this morning where he interviewed Ranger Hamza. Rylan at his best knowing when to put on a serious journalist hat and when to trott out the humour. Would recommend 👍

Reactions: 3
I think he absolutely hates PS but he's keeping a sensible dignified silence. He can't be doing an Eamonn style GB News interview, as much as I'd love him to 😂 I've listened to a few podcasts with him when he's mentioned people in the "industry" being awful to staff. Always assumed he meant PS.

Reactions: 12