Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Willow9999

I think the fact that what was happening behind the scenes with his spiralling mental health was kept out of the papers goes to show what a loyal group of friends he’s surrounded himself with and how well liked he must be amongst his peers. No one sold him out.
I hope he goes from strength to strength x

• Heart
Reactions: 22

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Love rylan, you can tell he doesn’t take anything for granted in his career but it’s all down to his own hard work that he’s done so well.

Remember a lovely tweet from a mum who thanked him for going round Tesco with her son who had autism and playing supermarket sweep with him. Absolute gent.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
My inlaws were over on the weekend & we were discussing the sad news of Ken Bruce leaving R2. My FIL who is late 70's piped up how much he loves Rylan. I showed them the Patrice videos!
I love this. Rylan has the kind of talent and star quality that can transcend generations. He is so liked by so many different types of people, it’s quite impressive!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

KINGAA

VIP Member
Why are the press so dramatic, the amount of celebs on drugs is unreal. Talk about kicking a man when he’s down.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Says a lot about the standard of journalism these days when a TV presenter gets held to a higher standard than the government and prime minister.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I’ve met him and he is an amazing bloke. So down to earth, even though he said he was running late,he said see you later and had a quick chat as we were there to watch him film a show
I didnt get a chance to meet him on his book tour but my mum and aunt went. He messed up my aunts book, swore and got her a new one and let her keep both and did a video message for me 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow

Kalimbaa

I saw the furore and checked the video and was like, so what?! I'm generally a bit cynical when it comes to celebs, but I like Rylan. He seems genuine, I enjoy him on radio, and the only judgement I can muster is that the guy recording is a bellend.

I hope Rylan surrounds himself with decent people if he's vulnerable after his break up. I wish him all the best, and I'm usually a bit of a twat lol.

• Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
total non-story, he's mucking about and even if he isn't then who cares lol love rylan!

Reactions: 20

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Has anyone heard him on the Off Menu podcast? It was out last year but I’m only just catching up with them. His phone call with his mum had me crying laughing!

• Heart
  • Haha

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
He’s definitely released the break up story to provide some kind of information to fans, keep everyone quiet & stop people guessing/speculation etc.

Whomever he has around him & knowing of the real situation - they must really are good friends, because not a word has been leaked on the real story...

• Heart

kachoochoo

VIP Member
that interview was incredible and I maintain that rylan is just one of the best people that ever lived💙

• Heart
The fact that he kept that story a secret for so long to protect Lucy, so much respect. I get the feeling Rylan has a lot of awful stories about people in his industry and he's too classy to reveal them.
I think it’s very telling that he only went back to This Morning after dumb and dumber left. I bet he knows a lot of what was going on there

But you are right he would be too classy to use his knowledge to get ahead

Reactions: 19

Looney toons

I love him too. I think hes so handsome also. He went up in my estimation when Eammon said live on TM how Rylan had supported Ruth and how wonderful he was to her when her sister took her own life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
if Rylan is getting it on with Schofield I’m setting up a Dan fan page...
or maybe a go fund me, for headshots or something 😐

he’s a twonk but I support whichever one is no getting down and dirty with that god awful Philip.

pure speculation on my part.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
Poor Linda. Only she could go on her first holiday in years and end up breaking her arm and leg. Anyone seen the stuff on Rylans insta? Poor thing, at least she's home now!

• Sad

Babybail93

VIP Member
That video to me sounds like mates messing around. He has had an horrendous year and now that rag has blown this out of proportion.

I’m so glad people are defending him. He seems like a genuinely nice person. The fact no one ever has a bad word to say about him in that industry speaks volumes.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I like Rylan, I think he’s really genuine. He had the diva personality in his x-factor days and i found that a bit off putting but seeing him on this morning really made me love him. He just comes across as lovely and I’m really happy he’s been so successful.