Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, #ChemSex is a thing with gay men. That's just what they do I'm afraid, and that's what the "gear" must be.

If ant mcpartlin still has his career I would hope rylan would be ok
It helps if you're a Fr**m*s*n. ;)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Guys, #ChemSex is a thing with gay men. That's just what they do I'm afraid, and that's what the "gear" must be.

Oh please 🙄
Not ALL gay men do Chem Sex.
I find this comment disgusting.

Just because Rylan is a gay man does NOT mean he's into drugs or Chem sex.
There's a large number of the LGTBQ+ who are anti drugs and or are sober.

IMO the whole video has been blown out of proportion. I don't think he came across serious when he said about getting the "gear" nor was he serious when he said he'd "kill" the scum bag he was with.
It's been lovely seeing the majority of comments on social media all supporting Rylan today. Just goes to show you what a genuinely lovely person he actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

ew. absolutely nothing we've seen indicates he has any connection to chemsex.

it's absolutely not "what gay men do"

hope you're keeping your tinfoil hat nice and polished

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
IMO the whole video has been blown out of proportion. I don't think he came across serious when he said about getting the "gear" nor was he serious when he said he'd "kill" the scum bag he was with.
It is true that gay men (especially the party-scene ones) have their own sense of humour with lots of clichés & innuendos. If you're not part of that group it's easy to see how someone would take a comment seriously and literally which was never intended to be taken that way.

total non-story, he's mucking about and even if he isn't then who cares lol love rylan!

Reactions: 20
I saw the furore and checked the video and was like, so what?! I'm generally a bit cynical when it comes to celebs, but I like Rylan. He seems genuine, I enjoy him on radio, and the only judgement I can muster is that the guy recording is a bellend.

I hope Rylan surrounds himself with decent people if he's vulnerable after his break up. I wish him all the best, and I'm usually a bit of a twit lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Rylan is on Alan Carr’s podcast this week. Quite rude but very funny. They have a lot in common at the moment!

Reactions: 4
Rylan is on Alan Carr’s podcast this week. Quite rude but very funny. They have a lot in common at the moment!
Alan Carr is OK, it's his namesake Jimmy Carr I don't like. Anyway, I expect he has his own thread, so I'll vent my feelings there.

Reactions: 1
I can’t see the Rylan interview. The last one showing on my app is Kiefer Sutherland. I listened to the Louis Theroux interview earlier.

I love Rylan . He's not like some of these celebs that fake niceness. He's a decent Human Being.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love Rylan . He's not like some of these celebs that fake niceness. He's a decent Human Being.❤
I really like Rylan regardless of the reasons (though I'm not a fan of cheating) I'm glad he's shot of Dan.

No way would rylan go with schof either that man needs bringing down a peg of 2

Reactions: 2
I really like Rylan regardless of the reasons (though I'm not a fan of cheating) I'm glad he's shot of Dan.

No way would rylan go with schof either that man needs bringing down a peg of 2
"Brave and stunning" Schofe likes them young - REALLY young!
#GroomCupboard #MatthewMcGreevy