Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

~*~Jess~*~

Rylan's duet with Rick Ashley was fab.
I loved it too. I remember him being the ‘novelty’ act on the X Factor 🥺 I’m so glad he ended up making a great career for himself after that. He’s such a likeable bloke and I’m happy to see him in anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

I've reached a point in life I never expected to reach.

I full on fancy Rylan, such a nice, funny, talented guy, but also really attractive, something I never used to think about Rylan. And this is even with the dodgy teeth and filled lips. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

kachoochoo

VIP Member
love to see all of twitter having his back. the mirror's really turning into the sun, isn't it?

imagine seeing what a state this country's in and deciding to go in on someone so well-liked who's had a pretty shit time of it lately?

fucking ghouls

Nannycaff54

I’ve met him and he is an amazing bloke. So down to earth, even though he said he was running late,he said see you later and had a quick chat as we were there to watch him film a show

Reactions: 17

Yel

Chatty Member
Could the mistake be he told desperate Dan after a few glasses of wine that his TV career dream is never ever going to happen, that he's been very lucky to use others to get chances and each time he's failed miserably so give it up.

That's what I'd be tempted to say to him in rylans place.

Dan seems like the type to be bitter and resentful that he's got no where and rylan has gone from strength to strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Keet

Chatty Member
Why is everyone assuming that Rylan had been having it off with schofield? I’m sure there are many more gay men out there even within the itv dating pool.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think the fact that what was happening behind the scenes with his spiralling mental health was kept out of the papers goes to show what a loyal group of friends he’s surrounded himself with and how well liked he must be amongst his peers. No one sold him out.
I hope he goes from strength to strength x
He explained on podcast above that he has never changed and treats everybody the same. He said other personalities can be sweet on screen but arseholes off. And when he came out of Big Brother he was told he thanked all the runners, and that has stood him in good stead. His runner on that BB show is now his manager. He mentioned that a lot of runners go on to become exec producers and they get to make bigger decisions, which he has benefitted from because he is well liked. Incidently Ulrika Johnson was a cow apparently to runners, and now they are movers and shakers in the industry, her star fell hard and never rose again. She was all over the screens at one point. Should have been nicer Ulrika.

Reactions: 16

Debarkle

Chatty Member
For me the saddest thing about this is we know how tight his circle is/was - we knew nothing when he went awol but now he’s starting hanging around with knobheads filming him like this for a story.

Reactions: 15

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I love that he showed moral integrity about Schofield and left TM shortly after the teenage runner came to light. ♥ him and Ruth

Yel

Chatty Member
Can't agree on the latter point. Rylan has been after fame for years, first time I remember him is on the Katie price reality show to find a tabloid media celebrity like her.
Definitely rylan is fame hungry, but he's likable, good at it and seems to put the work in.

Dan on the other hand seemed the type to just expect to sleep his way to it. And to be fair if he had of had any talent it might have worked seeing as he got far more opportunities than he deserved. I expected him to do ditch rylan if he got his career off the ground, but that never happened so we'll never know.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I feel theres more to this then just breaking up. I mean I know its awful but would you take 6 weeks off and go radio silence over a break up?

midnightrose

VIP Member
Not sure this is the right place for this thread but I wanted to do a thread on the lovely Rylan.
He is of course very over the top and probably not everyones cup of tea but I think he's lovely and so so funny! Im impressed on how well hes done too, from being the xfactor laughing stock to having his own radio show, mutiple TV shows and hes gonna be in the west end over christmas 🥰
I agree. I like him. And think he’s done v well too.