Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL I didn't know about Patrice.

I found this interview really interesting and he comes across as a thoroughly genuine and highly sensitive person - Ross Clark: Prepare to meet the real Rylan -

He's a complex man.
I adore him. He's so interesting and he's got a really good level of personal insight.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love that he showed moral integrity about Schofield and left TM shortly after the teenage runner came to light. ♥ him and Ruth

Reactions: 15
Looking forward to seeing him on Saturday Night Takeaway this week! the previews looks so funny

Reactions: 3
Just found this thread.

I 😍Rylan! Heartbroken that he is leaving ITT. Hope it means he is doing something else. I read somewhere that he has said it's not BB. Darn it!

Just found this thread.

I 😍Rylan! Heartbroken that he is leaving ITT. Hope it means he is doing something else. I read somewhere that he has said it's not BB. Darn it!
Could it be a bigger job...like a this morning or a talent judge?

I don't believe it's Big Brother why he's quit It Takes Two. I think the timing is because he's part of Eurovision. Something daft like a billion people around the world will see him working on Eurovision and it's bound to mean he's going to be inundated with offers that are even more lucrative and bigger than presenting Big Brother. For being in the spotlight Eurovision is by far the biggest gig he's ever done and he won't want three months tied up doing a tea time show.

Reactions: 8
He is a hard act to follow, imo. I saw various suggestions on Facebook but I don't know who some of them are.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely living his best life all while Philip Schofield is having a terrible time. You love to see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Go to the philip threads and just see what people say and than u will understand why they don't like him and why Holly is distancing herself.

Reactions: 2