Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
I know he is autistic etc but I can't watch his videos, his manners are atrocious when he's eating.

The 'I'm well known' stuff aswell

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
A lot of them get management and the management treat them like puppets. I used to watch him when he used to do his food review things. Then he was on with this blonde girl all the time who was clearly using him so I stopped watching him. Is he still working at Morrison’s?

Sazza25

VIP Member
Honestly cannot stand him or that Pedro he hangs out with, I really like Darren though he seems like a decent bloke

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
ive no clue tbh, the duo we never wanted
When you look at her profile she's strikingly like her so I'm taking a stab at Ryan seeing Paul's had a chance with her and that he can't be as creepy as Breach!

I think it's Ryan's autism, he clearly doesn't handle rejection or criticism well and that's where the multiple messages are from. God knows why he was begging for Tinder and Bumble or whatever it was back, he'd have been being rejected constantly

Sazza25

VIP Member
I used to like him but now he comes across quite arrogant, the video of him saying about being bullied on the app the other day annoyed me as he can be a jerk himself, but I do feel for him as he's autistic and clearly struggles with his mental health, his mate Darren on the other hand, he's a class last, really like him

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
I saw that Dave chef guy having ago at him & Ryan honestly looked genuinely upset. When cut off he didn't talk just carried on doing his ASMR.

4yogits

VIP Member
He had a core following of fellow trucks and trains fans, I remember him years ago and he used to make videos when Francis became famous about how jealous he was of the success Francis has/had when they were friends doing this. At the time I thought how honest it was to openly say you’re jealous.

Now though he’s stuck it to those trucks and trains fans and seems to be producing constant videos he believes are ‘hitting back’ at what he describes as trolls instead of sticking to being a trucks and trains content creator. Instead this Atik nightclub stuff and behaving absurdly is the closest he’ll get to being as famous as Francis which is what he desperately wants.
Also Francis seems genuinely nice and has made money and an actual real following, has clothing deals etc

Ryan just makes a tit of himself and gets booked at Nightclubs to make a show of himself

Im not sure the likes of Ryan/Becki Jones and all the other "social media careers" accounts actually have a clue about how this will pan out when they have to actually stop chasing "fame" and get back i the real world, they are making themselves almost unemployable given employers check social media presence, they find videos of Ryan being a dickhead and chuck the CV in the bin, its like The Truman Show but watching to see how much of a shitshow they can make there own lives

dunnsj

I used to like having a nosey at wat he ate then he became gimmicky, singing and the ketchup thing ???
He’s deffo lost his way and thinks he’s really famous

Sazza25

VIP Member
He's a massive twat, he can dish it out but if anyone says anything to him he cries and preaches about mental health it's boring stfu

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Has anyone actually seen his account?

He was the guy who was initially with Francis the train guy constantly, and everyone thought he was trying to be Francis. He then admitted he was jealous of the success Francis had and made several videos about his autism and dyspraxia.

However recently, it seems he's got a management company ordering him into saying phrases such as 'yeah boyyyy' and eating piping hot food for views, and also doing dances which aren't dances because of his dyspraxia. It reeks of him being taken advantage of by his management company for money.

His account has gone firmly downhill, he seems to have completely forgot who he is and is selling out for likes and some bit part fame. He barely even talks about trucks or trains anymore.