Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bora Bora Local

I blocked him a while ago because he kept coming up on my FYP and was getting more and more annoying but I agree he is being hugely taken advantage of and unfortunately I don’t think can see that

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
He’s 32 and apparently messages 18/19 year old girls on Snapchat. I remember he did a live once where he said he’s very careful to get proof of a girls age before chatting. 🚩 definitely not as innocent as he seems.
He is definitely the type to be found out messaging you get women and blaming his autism

Sazza25

VIP Member
Everything he does isn’t natural Ryan, he’s playing up to ‘trolls’. He’s lost all or his original followers for this content with his fake falling over and thinking he’s hilarious. People need to stop watching him, and Morrisons need to let him go as it’s a terrible representation of someone with a learning disability. All he cares about his likes and views, he’s painfully unfunny now and not at all endearing. It’s a shame as Francis was his mate and now he can’t bear to be seen with him.
I think he has been sacked, hasnt posted anything about going to work which he normally does in weeks, I agree he's not the same as he was, he used to actually be sound and I liked him but now he acts up to the camera