Ryan Windridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone actually seen his account?

He was the guy who was initially with Francis the train guy constantly, and everyone thought he was trying to be Francis. He then admitted he was jealous of the success Francis had and made several videos about his autism and dyspraxia.

However recently, it seems he's got a management company ordering him into saying phrases such as 'yeah boyyyy' and eating piping hot food for views, and also doing dances which aren't dances because of his dyspraxia. It reeks of him being taken advantage of by his management company for money.

His account has gone firmly downhill, he seems to have completely forgot who he is and is selling out for likes and some bit part fame. He barely even talks about trucks or trains anymore.

He is a heavily autistic lad who is being used and humiliated by a ‘management company’ for money. It absolutely reeks. He isn’t the only one.

Reactions: 2
He is a heavily autistic lad who is being used and humiliated by a ‘management company’ for money. It absolutely reeks. He isn’t the only one.
I don't get how someone, anyone that's close to him isn't putting two and two together and realising this? His mate Darren, who comes across much much better on social media and has autism too, surely should be able to work it out?

The problem is he's so unlikeable as well that it makes it ten times more difficult to feel sorry for him. His latest videos telling everyone how famous he is and that's why he's been banned from Bumble and Badoo are just odd. He doesn't get he was much better when he was being himself truck and train spotting.

Reactions: 1
I know he is autistic etc but I can't watch his videos, his manners are atrocious when he's eating.

The 'I'm well known' stuff aswell

He use to come across as an alright guy doing food reviews on his lunch break. Talking about his job at Morrisons & his train spotting. Very boring but harmless. Now it seems he is playing the fool to get more views it's like the CLA effect on tiktok these days act a c*** get 5x the views. Yes he has autism but i still feel he still knows what he is doing.

I blocked him a while ago because he kept coming up on my FYP and was getting more and more annoying but I agree he is being hugely taken advantage of and unfortunately I don’t think can see that

Had to block him off my FYP but I do like Darren, I think he’s a good lad who takes good care of himself and his home

A lot of them get management and the management treat them like puppets. I used to watch him when he used to do his food review things. Then he was on with this blonde girl all the time who was clearly using him so I stopped watching him. Is he still working at Morrison’s?

I really hate the whole OF girls hanging out with neurodivergent men thing that goes on. Him being one of a few to experience this. Very sad.

The slopping about eating piping hot food despite knowing it'll burn his mouth genuinely makes me gag and I can't watch him. He's clearly been advised to do this for views by his 'management' and the comments all just say the same thing. The same way he's saying 'yeah boyyyy' and shoehorning it in, even when he forgets to say it.

He's very very lucky he still has that job at Morrisons, I know he was banned from posting in Morrisons and in uniform for a period but he's started up again, if he worked where I do he'd be banned because of the way he behaves on camera. His management have turned him into a monster, and he doesn't even realise it.

I used to like him but now he comes across quite arrogant, the video of him saying about being bullied on the app the other day annoyed me as he can be a jerk himself, but I do feel for him as he's autistic and clearly struggles with his mental health, his mate Darren on the other hand, he's a class last, really like him

He’s 32 and apparently messages 18/19 year old girls on Snapchat. I remember he did a live once where he said he’s very careful to get proof of a girls age before chatting. 🚩 definitely not as innocent as he seems.

• Wow
He’s 32 and apparently messages 18/19 year old girls on Snapchat. I remember he did a live once where he said he’s very careful to get proof of a girls age before chatting. 🚩 definitely not as innocent as he seems.
He is definitely the type to be found out messaging you get women and blaming his autism

Honestly cannot stand him or that Pedro he hangs out with, I really like Darren though he seems like a decent bloke

So appears he's been sacked by Morrison's, no doubt its down to trolls and not your awful behaviour

Probably sacked him for Embaressment

So appears he's been sacked by Morrison's, no doubt its down to trolls and not your awful behaviour

Probably sacked him for Embaressment
Didn’t know you were a fan @4yogits!

Has this happened today? He was alluding to being at one of his worst points in his life yesterday so I’m guessing it was a disciplinary hearing day today.

The simple fact is if you’re representing your employer whilst spraying ketchup over your head, calling people a sex offender and genuinely being an all round annoyance, you’re bringing your company into disrepute. I can only imagine how many people have complained to Morrisons about his online behaviour, he might be autistic but that’s not an excuse in the slightest. He’s a twit with the mental age of a banana who happens to have autism.

• Heart
Didn’t know you were a fan @4yogits!

Has this happened today? He was alluding to being at one of his worst points in his life yesterday so I’m guessing it was a disciplinary hearing day today.

The simple fact is if you’re representing your employer whilst spraying ketchup over your head, calling people a sex offender and genuinely being an all round annoyance, you’re bringing your company into disrepute. I can only imagine how many people have complained to Morrisons about his online behaviour, he might be autistic but that’s not an excuse in the slightest. He’s a twit with the mental age of a banana who happens to have autism.
i watched out of morbid curiosity, and thats my thoughts, i know that Autism varies, but i dont think it causes you to be obnoxious and act like an hole for no reason

i think he did that Sauce thing outside the Jobcentre aswell

He's a massive twit, he can dish it out but if anyone says anything to him he cries and preaches about mental health it's boring stfu

He had a core following of fellow trucks and trains fans, I remember him years ago and he used to make videos when Francis became famous about how jealous he was of the success Francis has/had when they were friends doing this. At the time I thought how honest it was to openly say you’re jealous.

Now though he’s stuck it to those trucks and trains fans and seems to be producing constant videos he believes are ‘hitting back’ at what he describes as trolls instead of sticking to being a trucks and trains content creator. Instead this Atik nightclub stuff and behaving absurdly is the closest he’ll get to being as famous as Francis which is what he desperately wants.