Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I saw that Dave chef guy having ago at him & Ryan honestly looked genuinely upset. When cut off he didn't talk just carried on doing his ASMR.
But again it’s not ASMR is it, it’s almost like he’s taking the piss out of people who do do it properly - and he’s doing it like that because for some reason he thinks he gets attention doing it that way.
The problem with Ryan has always been that he has complex needs which means his parents should be in charge of his social media, he wants to dish out constant criticism and ‘hate’ to who he perceives as trolls but he cannot handle any in return, and that’s what prompts the crying videos we get every month or so.
He’ll be back, he won’t change it‘ll be this merry go round forever because the validation on TikTok is up there with what he’d get in a relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
He is a heavily autistic lad who is being used and humiliated by a ‘management company’ for money. It absolutely reeks. He isn’t the only one.
I don't get how someone, anyone that's close to him isn't putting two and two together and realising this? His mate Darren, who comes across much much better on social media and has autism too, surely should be able to work it out?

The problem is he's so unlikeable as well that it makes it ten times more difficult to feel sorry for him. His latest videos telling everyone how famous he is and that's why he's been banned from Bumble and Badoo are just odd. He doesn't get he was much better when he was being himself truck and train spotting.

trollinhell

It also says on his insta for enquiries email his personal email -No Thanks
I’m genuinely not shocked in the slightest about this. I’ve had such a deep seated dislike of this guy for so long, he doesn’t have that naivety or kindness of his friends.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
So appears he's been sacked by Morrison's, no doubt its down to trolls and not your awful behaviour

Probably sacked him for Embaressment
Didn’t know you were a fan @4yogits!

Has this happened today? He was alluding to being at one of his worst points in his life yesterday so I’m guessing it was a disciplinary hearing day today.

The simple fact is if you’re representing your employer whilst spraying ketchup over your head, calling people a sex offender and genuinely being an all round annoyance, you’re bringing your company into disrepute. I can only imagine how many people have complained to Morrisons about his online behaviour, he might be autistic but that’s not an excuse in the slightest. He’s a twat with the mental age of a banana who happens to have autism.

• Heart

4yogits

VIP Member
So appears he's been sacked by Morrison's, no doubt its down to trolls and not your awful behaviour

Probably sacked him for Embaressment

dunnsj

This return of Ben afc has certainly rattled him , he’s calling him out ( but trolling isn’t ok when it’s aimed at Ryan) poor Ben didn’t say a thing about Ryan first

dunnsj

Have his management dropped him , it used to mention them on his TikTok bio thing , sorry if already mentioned

Zoombeeni2245

I think Darren’s only friends with him because he feels obligated as they have been friends for years. He needs to dump him like a sack of 💩 😂

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
He had a core following of fellow trucks and trains fans, I remember him years ago and he used to make videos when Francis became famous about how jealous he was of the success Francis has/had when they were friends doing this. At the time I thought how honest it was to openly say you’re jealous.

Now though he’s stuck it to those trucks and trains fans and seems to be producing constant videos he believes are ‘hitting back’ at what he describes as trolls instead of sticking to being a trucks and trains content creator. Instead this Atik nightclub stuff and behaving absurdly is the closest he’ll get to being as famous as Francis which is what he desperately wants.

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
He use to come across as an alright guy doing food reviews on his lunch break. Talking about his job at Morrisons & his train spotting. Very boring but harmless. Now it seems he is playing the fool to get more views it's like the CLA effect on tiktok these days act a c*** get 5x the views. Yes he has autism but i still feel he still knows what he is doing.

4yogits

VIP Member
Didn’t know you were a fan @4yogits!

Has this happened today? He was alluding to being at one of his worst points in his life yesterday so I’m guessing it was a disciplinary hearing day today.

The simple fact is if you’re representing your employer whilst spraying ketchup over your head, calling people a sex offender and genuinely being an all round annoyance, you’re bringing your company into disrepute. I can only imagine how many people have complained to Morrisons about his online behaviour, he might be autistic but that’s not an excuse in the slightest. He’s a twat with the mental age of a banana who happens to have autism.
i watched out of morbid curiosity, and thats my thoughts, i know that Autism varies, but i dont think it causes you to be obnoxious and act like an arsehole for no reason

i think he did that Sauce thing outside the Jobcentre aswell