Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's PLT ?
Pretty little thing. The Thomas brothers and the Kamani family have been friends for like 20 years - the Kamani dad owns boohoo, the son Umar owns pretty little thing, one of them is really involved in property and one has boohoo man. The Kamani family have helped them both financially and in business, giving Adam a job when showbiz went tits up after emmerdale, giving Scott’s PR firm clients etc. it’s like a new era old boys clubs.

Reactions: 20
On his last Insta pic is that him trying to get his grumpy looking kid to laugh it's pretty obvious , he is a absolute dive of a guy .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New to this thread! Please can someone tell me what happened in Dubai between Lucy Ryan and Tina?

Reactions: 6
I read a Daily Mail comment a while ago that said he owes loads of money to different guys in Manchester but still drives about in his fancy car looking like a big shot. These Thomas brothers are an absolute cringefest..he probably only got with Lucy because her dads absolutely loaded.

Reactions: 16
I think he thinks he's a big shot because he kissed Michelle Keegan on corrie , back before all her facial changes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do believe the story of him turning up unannounced is more likely to be true than affair but Scarlett was at Roman’s party yesterday. As a mum would you still let your daughter go all the way from Manchester to Essex if that happened?

Reactions: 4
I do believe the story of him turning up unannounced is more likely to be true than affair but Scarlett was at Roman’s party yesterday. As a mum would you still let your daughter go all the way from Manchester to Essex if that happened?
Tina was never unwilling to let her go, she just hadn't confirmed that there were any other plans or issues with school on the Monday (as in today, I believe). She is increasingly worried about Scarlett being 'pushed' by the Thomas clan, but at the same time they've never let it affect the co parenting arrangements. Tina CERTAINLY has an issue with Ryan setting Scarlett up with her own Instagram account though, and the lengths he has gone to get it blue ticked. It's pathetic of Ryan really.

To be fair to Tina I think it says a lot about her that she hasn't made comment about it or held Scarlett back at all, when she'd probably have plenty of grounds to do so.

Reactions: 27
This is absolutely disgusting if true. Ryan should br ashamed of himself and so should Lucy- I wonder how she would react if this was done to King Roman in 10 years time?! I can completely believe that he wanted Scarlett at the party for the magazine deal only; its very clear they are trying to ride on her coat tails and push her into the limelight.
How can it be true when we all saw the video of her finding out with the balloon?

Also to Midnights point of Tina not wanting Scarlett in the limelight does she not have a say as to whether she joined Waterloo Road? They have both posted pictures and videos of her singing and acting before.

I’m not saying Ryan’s actions were right if true but Scarlett to me always looks like she adores Roman and using kids as a weapon (not responding to calls, emails etc) is awful behaviour in my opinion. Why not just say she can come but I don’t want her in any magazine photos!?

Reactions: 1
Tina was never unwilling to let her go, she just hadn't confirmed that there were any other plans or issues with school on the Monday (as in today, I believe). She is increasingly worried about Scarlett being 'pushed' by the Thomas clan, but at the same time they've never let it affect the co parenting arrangements. Tina CERTAINLY has an issue with Ryan setting Scarlett up with her own Instagram account though, and the lengths he has gone to get it blue ticked. It's pathetic of Ryan really.

To be fair to Tina I think it says a lot about her that she hasn't made comment about it or held Scarlett back at all, when she'd probably have plenty of grounds to do so.
If anything it just shows how desperate Ryan is to get his little cash cow, Adam is turning the same with his show off son. At least Tina works and doesn’t rely on Umar, Lucy and Instagram adverts.

I don’t blame her for not wanting Scarlett turning into a full on Thomas

As for Waterloo road I doubt Tina is going to stop her kid having legitimate opportunities to showcase her talent and maybe even forge a future career. Appearing in magazine deals and insta adverts to line her fathers pocket is an entirely different thing.

Reactions: 19

I’m not doubting what you say but if I had an issue with my child’s Instagram 1- i’d put a stop to it straight away regardless of what she wants/ her dad wants or at least compromise and make her have a private account

Do you know them?

Reactions: 3
How can it be true when we all saw the video of her finding out with the balloon?

Also to Midnights point of Tina not wanting Scarlett in the limelight does she not have a say as to whether she joined Waterloo Road? They have both posted pictures and videos of her singing and acting before.

I’m not saying Ryan’s actions were right if true but Scarlett to me always looks like she adores Roman and using kids as a weapon (not responding to calls, emails etc) is awful behaviour in my opinion. Why not just say she can come but I don’t want her in any magazine photos!?
Clearly referring to Lucy's current pregnancy qnd not the Roman reveal.

Reactions: 4