Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else suspect Scott could be bi or gay?
Yes. I thought his ‘housemate’ was his boyf. But he seems to have got a girlfriend and moved on.

and considering how much he shares on social media (I.e. EVERYTHING!!) we would see at least a date here and there!

Reactions: 5
Not sure if covid rules apply to celebs... yesterday they all had lunch together .. I thought the rules were 6 people or 2 households can meet outdoors .. so there was Scott... Ryan, Lucy & roman, Adam and Caroline with their kids and the mother was there and some others so that's at least 4 different households meeting ..

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Not sure if covid rules apply to celebs... yesterday they all had lunch together .. I thought the rules were 6 people or 2 households can meet outdoors .. so there was Scott... Ryan, Lucy & roman, Adam and Caroline with their kids and the mother was there and some others so that's at least 4 different households meeting ..
i think they’ve bent the rules like a lot of people have done by having 2 tables so effectively 2 separate groups

Does anyone else suspect Scott could be bi or gay?
I’ve thought this for ages. Other than the brief dalliance he had with Kady McDermott, you NEVER see or hear of him with a girlfriend.

I also always feel like he does the most to make his life look full and happy on social media but beneath the surface, he’s got a lot of issues. Like he’s always walking a thin line between being OK and going completely off the rails. I’m basing this on absolutely nothing, I don’t know the guy, I just get the feeling that he’s trying to mask something by his excessive over-sharing on Instagram. Even when they were all at The Ivy yesterday, he seemed to forever have his phone shoved in someone’s face. Either his mum or Adam’s kids. Just put the thing down and enjoy your meal 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I totally agree. People that sort of act like all is great, they are winning etc online are the ones who feel a bit empty inside I think!

Reactions: 2
I wondered this about Scott being gay. He was dating a stunning girl called Lillie (lilliegracep) about a year ago but that fizzled out after not too long and now she’s with someone else.

I just feel with his ex Kady being a pretty horrible human if she’d had any indication of that she’d have hinted it all over the media.

Well done to Ryan on his charity walk. Fantastic achievement and better than all these celebs and influencers who think a couple of Instagram posts is enough.

Sick of seeing Scott go on as if it’s him doing it though when he’s basically going to meet him at the end and make it all about him. Scott is just not likeable at all compared to the other two.

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe that Lucy isn’t in Manchester to meet him at the end. I think that says everything.

Can’t believe that Lucy isn’t in Manchester to meet him at the end. I think that says everything.
In that case, I take back what I said.

He’s so SHOUTY.

I think the lads walking along boozing is taking away from Ryan’s achievement
Lucy did post on her Instagram after watching Ryan on Lorraine this morning that she was on her way to Manchester

Reactions: 3
Scott is actually embarrassing, the video of people cheering and he’s there with his arms in the air like he’s Ryan. He’s walked like the last 5 miles, get a grip lad

I get that people have joined to support him but they are all drinking and playing music and seem to have missed the point and just want the end party out of it.

well done Ryan the credit is all yours don’t let your brothers take your spotlight

Reactions: 9
Credit to Ryan for what he did - but the last day where all his mates have joined in just looks like a stag do and takes away all the awareness he brought to this challenge! Let’s himself down

Reactions: 1
Got a bit emotional watching Scott's stories and them getting to the finish - it's a huge achievement and they've raised over £120k. At the risk of sounding like a ninny though, and I know camera angles can be deceptive.... but that was a lot of people gathering? Are we allowed to do that now?

Reactions: 1