Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tina didn’t do a post either so maybe they just choose to actually say Happy Birthday than post it online.
She put a story on, Tina doesn’t go ott on Instagram by sharing everything but the other lot do. That why it’s a shock when they don’t share something 😂

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think Ryan’s skating partners instagram post about him was a bit strong?
Way too OTT!! Part of what she wrote is like something you might say about your partner On your wedding day! She’s already playing nanny to the kids, think we know how this story goes - though I hope he doesn’t go there

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's at their home, like she's family, and not basically a stranger, plus she's carrying the kids, it's over the top.

Maybe she's wanting Scott as he's single.

Reactions: 7
Luba was the same with Adam though (strictly)…. She was round his house all the time, she even took the kids to school with Caroline when Adam wasn’t there. I think it’s just the way that family are… look at how many people they call brother… if I was his skating partner I would be keeping him at arms length, him and his family 😂

Reactions: 7
Luba was the same with Adam though (strictly)…. She was round his house all the time, she even took the kids to school with Caroline when Adam wasn’t there. I think it’s just the way that family are… look at how many people they call brother… if I was his skating partner I would be keeping him at arms length, him and his family 😂
A couple of years ago on Strictly, Aljaz was exactly the same with Sara Davies from Dragon’s Den: always round the house, sometimes staying over and became one of the family

This sometimes happens on these types of shows with the professional and the celebrity contestants
---
Just to add to my post above, this sometimes happens where the contestants are based in the North and the professional has to spend most of the week up there.

Is Ryan back now living in the North West?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
All the comments on Scott’s post about Scarlett not being there 👀

A couple of years ago on Strictly, Aljaz was exactly the same with Sara Davies from Dragon’s Den: always round the house, sometimes staying over and became one of the family

This sometimes happens on these types of shows with the professional and the celebrity contestants
---
Just to add to my post above, this sometimes happens where the contestants are based in the North and the professional has to spend most of the week up there.

Is Ryan back now living in the North West?
Him and Lucy moved back to Manchester a few weeks ago

Reactions: 3
Way too OTT!! Part of what she wrote is like something you might say about your partner On your wedding day! She’s already playing nanny to the kids, think we know how this story goes - though I hope he doesn’t go there
Came on to say this - gives me the serious ICK the way the Thomas family have to be BFF with everyone. So sickening. Known his dance partner a wet weekend and she’s already over with the fam for a Sunday roast.

Ryan's mum was keeping her beedy eyes on her in all stories.

Ryan's two are his mum's double... Adams two are like Caroline though

That’s what I thought . We want him home!!!! What an idiot so then vote him out .

I’ve even gone off Caroline Thomas now aswell! Just cringey, try hard and seems fake.
Her instagram stories are just constant adverts which comes across as so insincere as she’s very robotic like.
Ole “kaz” is as nasty and narcissistic as the rest!
personally spoke with her and the sense of entitlement is off the scale. This was a few years back so she’s probably much worse these days.
As for the mother … mutton and something about lamb?

Reactions: 6
Ole “kaz” is as nasty and narcissistic as the rest!
personally spoke with her and the sense of entitlement is off the scale. This was a few years back so she’s probably much worse these days.
As for the mother … mutton and something about lamb?
Ooh do tell us more 👀

Ooh do tell us more 👀
Hmm it’s kinda difficult to go into specifics (job related ) I’ll just say she was speaking on her husbands behalf and had major issues with being asked questions that must be answered in order to provide the best outcome/service.
It was a “He’s famous you know who he is” moment.

It takes a certain kind of person to stomach a
thomas brother let alone marry one of the twots!
---
This made me piss myself then and it still does now!
scotty special mincing around manchester shouting “my bro is working in Hollywood with michael douglas “
pity he’s going on the ice as i’ve heard disney are recasting the dwarfs in the snow white remake.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's so embarrassing doing strictly, doi, jungle ect as it proves you have hit skid row ( not that being on Corrie was anything special anyway).