Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so embarrassing doing strictly, doi, jungle ect as it proves you have hit skid row ( not that being on Corrie was anything special anyway).
Problem is, when you’ve done it, you’ve done it. It’s a one off income. What next? Scott on Celebs go dating? Adam on celebrity big brother? Ryan on celebrity SAS?
Long term, are they really going to pay for those kids and mortgages on the reality tv circuit and going to restaurant openings?

Reactions: 8
Problem is, when you’ve done it, you’ve done it. It’s a one off income. What next? Scott on Celebs go dating? Adam on celebrity big brother? Ryan on celebrity SAS?
Long term, are they really going to pay for those kids and mortgages on the reality tv circuit and going to restaurant openings?
Exploiting their kids along the way will help 💰💰

Reactions: 4
Adam really needs to move away from the soy boy face. He even done it when going into the hotel room with Lucy in her red dress, he's so awkward and fake/nervous on stories
Screenshot_20231125-142102.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ffs Ryan if you’re going to do a post saying RIP at least get their acting name correct.. Cockhill?! Plus I’m sure he/they would appreciate being called by their actual name!
Bloody rude

IMG_8001.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I definitely think she likes him. She’s getting invited to all the parties. Lucy wants to make sure she’s where she can see her.

Have any of you watched the new series of Waterloo Road yet? I’ve got 2 episodes left and Scarlett’s hardly featured. She’s had barely no time on screen compared to the first two series

Whenever I think of this lot I just think of those famileigh oddballs that do the tiktok dances. Same sickly sweet persona, but at least with the famileigh there's clearly a decent sized element of them taking the piss. The Thomas lot would eat themselves if they could.

Reactions: 6
Whenever I think of this lot I just think of those famileigh oddballs that do the tiktok dances. Same sickly sweet persona, but at least with the famileigh there's clearly a decent sized element of them taking the piss. The Thomas lot would eat themselves if they could.
“Famileigh oddballs” had me creased up 😅

Reactions: 2
If I were Lucy I would be more worried about the dancing partner than Ryan… she seems to be way over the top, like desperate for fame, even in one of the ‘This Morning’ photos she was clinging onto Josie for dear life and I immediately got bunny boiler vibes!

Reactions: 5