Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not doubt that Scott an all of them are extra nice if you have something they want.
i don’t condone the Roxane crap but man did he milk the situation and there is no way in this earth he would of even got a top 5 placing.People love a sob story An always said how he handled it well, but he was fully aware of the cameras and simply played the nice guy.
What a lot of people were not aware of was that prior to entering bb Ryan called Roxanne as he had got wind she was wearing the same dress as his then piece so he demanded she change her dress. But not one paper mentioned that story or that Ryan has a terrible rep for being nasty and unprofessional and generally horrible.
I agree they aren’t bad lookin lads(and don’t they know it) but it ends there they have no charm talent or charisma and I really do think it’s time they were exposed for the nasty brain dead narcissists they truly are. There’s a saying that nice people genuine people
Don’t go Around and have to verbalise what or who they are.
genuine nice people are these things as it’s instilled in them it’s just who they truly
Are.
So it never feels like they have to tell people they are this way.
These 3 twits however are always bigging themselves and each other up. I think that says a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
As for the other two, my brother worked on Corrie for a while with both Tina and Ryan and apparently she was an absolute sweetheart, while he was horrendous. Scarlett used to visit, and would boss the staff around like a diva, which Ryan would laugh at and encourage “she’s a Thomas, she knows she’s a star”. Poor Tina was horrified but kept it professional.
How old would Scarlett have been then? She would only have been a small child when Ryan was still in the show. She only turned 13 last week

Reactions: 3
Well he left In 2016 so she would
Of been around 6 so it’s possible
It’s been confirmed a few times that’s she’s a little monster but you can see it in the videos. so I can fully jump on board with her having an
Attitude problem.
Maybe that’s why the midget and Towie bike Arent following
Tina as you only
See Tina post normal
Everyday things unlike those two who use Scarlett for likes. Ryan forbid tina from coming back to Corrie because he said “it would be awkward lol)
Imagine the disappointment when Scarlett doesn’t hit it big. She simply doesn’t have the raw orignal
Talent
Needed j order to make it these days.
She’s just Lucky to of had a brain dead father who’s footed the bill for stage school instead of paying off his debts.

Reactions: 2
Yes he does lozza but my pint was that Social PR had no clients and had a bad rep because of how vile Scott is. You only
Know of it now because PLT literally chucks the business on his doorstep

Well he left In 2016 so she would
Of been around 6 so it’s possible
It’s been confirmed a few times that’s she’s a little monster but you can see it in the videos. so I can fully jump on board with her having an
Attitude problem.
Maybe that’s why the midget and Towie bike Arent following
Tina as you only
See Tina post normal
Everyday things unlike those two who use Scarlett for likes. Ryan forbid tina from coming back to Corrie because he said “it would be awkward lol)
Imagine the disappointment when Scarlett doesn’t hit it big. She simply doesn’t have the raw orignal
Talent
Needed j order to make it these days.
She’s just Lucky to of had a brain dead father who’s footed the bill for stage school instead of paying off his debts.
Doesn’t her Mum own/run an acting school of sorts ?

Reactions: 1
The way Scott is with Caroline and Lucy makes my skin crawl it’s almost like they’re his partners. At first I sort of enjoyed the singing on a Friday now it’s worn thin along with the whole trying to make ‘the Thomas bros’ a thing/household name. All very weird

Well he’s gotta get publicity somewhere. He’s obviously been watching Quickenden milk his kid for likes and ads…..

Ooh what’s the juice on Caroline, I always think she seems nice, although her ads are so awkward!
She hasn’t really got a good rep but she’s been alright when I’ve been around her. Patience of a saint really.

Scott gives me the creeps and I can't quite put my finger on why. His food for thoughts busiest or whatever it is feels like a cult especially with the weekend meet ups and 'inspirational speeches' 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8