Ryan Snellings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stan is trying to point out that an IG bio can be changed at any point. When the girl started inboxing Ryan she might if had ‘18’ in her bio. Once he wouldn’t meet up or whatever she may of changed it to ‘15’ and then messaged Shan. I think his point is you can’t trust the age in someone’s bio.

Yes, this is true but surely everyone knows this and wouldn’t rely on that as proof of age!! Especially someone in the public eye!! They should be asking for Drivers License or Passport. Photo ID. You cannot risk something like this happening because young girls will be infatuated with you and will do anything to get attention from their fav creator / musician / influencer etc etc

it happened to my brothers friend, he is well known and has an amazing fighting career. He got talking to a girl. She was saying she was 19 coming up 20 (he was 24) but she kept saying things slipping up mentioning school and then saying “I mean college” I just call it school as I go to the college on the school. They were due to meet and he said I really need to see drivers license, provisional, passport. She even had her Mum on the phone saying we are looking for it but we’ve misplaced it. All her friends on her IG weren’t tagged and she said she had no fb. Long story short I found her on a local junior schools leavers photo from when she was going to seniors from juniors. We worked out the dates & she was 15!!!! Even her Mum was in on it trying to cover for her. Girls now canlook a lot of older with makeup, hair extensions, clothing, enhanced “2 sizes” bigger bras etc you’ve got to be so careful and take responsibility for YOU!!! You can’t turn around and say “well she told me she was 18” nope that doesn’t work now. You have to make sure and if she is that age she won’t have any issue in proving it!!!!
He's made more than that one video, he posted another couple of videos. Like I said I can't tell if it's Stans usual dark humour or he really believes Ryan's not wrong.

There also must be some truth in this situation for it to happen more than once. It's not often someone gets accused of talking to underage girls more than once. Either way I just don't think dark humour or sticking up for an alleged pedophile? Predator whatever we are calling him is the way to go. Not at Stans big age, as a father.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't be surprised if he did do something before and was just lucky to get with it. There's no smoke without fire. You can't believe what someone writes in their insta bio that's just stupid on his behalf.
I know of someone who's been accused of rape several times and somehow gets away with it. My partner that worked with him believed they'd done something wrong and didn't know how he kept getting away with it.
I just hope all this comes to a stop and can't believe parents of these underage girls are in on this stuff that also needs checking out. If my daughter was 15 I'd never knowingly allow her to do this

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't be surprised if he did do something before and was just lucky to get with it. There's no smoke without fire. You can't believe what someone writes in their insta bio that's just stupid on his behalf.
I know of someone who's been accused of rape several times and somehow gets away with it. My partner that worked with him believed they'd done something wrong and didn't know how he kept getting away with it.
I just hope all this comes to a stop and can't believe parents of these underage girls are in on this stuff that also needs checking out. If my daughter was 15 I'd never knowingly allow her to do this
I'd always rather believe a victim as well, I'd rather look silly for defending a lair than defending a potential pervert.

Reactions: 5
His old mate put a video up yesterday as well of a old video where he had just come from court and was saying he was on the tag but it got taken down after people reported it

Reactions: 1
Just seen this... I go to their profile and it's deleted. But yeah..
What the duck are her parents letting her still go on TikTok and telling strangers her Snapchat inbox open
Why are people not parenting their children

Reactions: 7
What the duck are her parents letting her still go on TikTok and telling strangers her Snapchat inbox open
I think this is the girl that said her parents new about Ryan as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Parents do not know how to parent these days! At this point I can't be not understanding social media and the dangers of it.. like me growing up my parents had no clue about social media. But now everyone uses or have used social media!

At this point Ryan must be a paedophile. So many people are speaking out. Leaving management.. There won't be a public record if he was a minor.

To be fair this could all be sorted if someone did a Clare's law and a Sarah laws request.

Parents do not know how to parent these days! At this point I can't be not understanding social media and the dangers of it.. like me growing up my parents had no clue about social media. But now everyone uses or have used social media!

At this point Ryan must be a paedophile. So many people are speaking out. Leaving management.. There won't be a public record if he was a minor.

To be fair this could all be sorted if someone did a Clare's law and a Sarah laws request.
YES SAY IT LOUDER FOR THOSE IN THE BACK

I did a Sarah’s law check on someone I was dating a few years ago

you would NEVER have imagined

I’ve done two more since. My girls are too precious and nobody gets near them without these checks

mums dad use this it’s there and if anyone Doesn’t have anything to hide, they will actually respect you for making sure your children are safe

Exactly .that's from his old friends insta and he keeps trying to post it on tiktok but it keeps getting taken down
Not exactly surprising.
The reaction to this is literally the reason why children/teenaged get abused and the abuser feels unstoppable.
I just believe this is going to be another Sam pepper/Veeoneeye situation..(incase people don't know, they both got cancelled and ostracised but they are now back and still have a cult following, especially Sam on Tiktok)

Not exactly surprising.
The reaction to this is literally the reason why children/teenaged get abused and the abuser feels unstoppable.
I just believe this is going to be another Sam pepper/Veeoneeye situation..
I need to read up on sam pepper as first I saw of him was on big brother then next thing you know he's on tiktok 😆

Pseudo photo means of a child, sometimes a photoshopped pic but sometimes not I think
It means it's computer made. So it's child abuse imagery which has been made without the abuse of a child.
Often, like you said, they will take a 'normal' photo of children from social media or a film and create it to be sexually explicit. There is a small chance that it isn't child abuse imagery and is other illegal imagery.

Edit to add: this is why people get upset about certain photos and videos of children. They are able to edit them so while what the parent is posting isn't explicit or abusive there is a possibility to make it explicit.

Reactions: 4
See in this day, why the duck are all photos of evidence such bad quality 🤦🏻‍♀️
Because they are taken from different devices. So that one which refers to charges about imagery is clearly taken from another device.
Currently no one with the real document has come out and said look here is a copy.

Because they are taken from different devices. So that one which refers to charges about imagery is clearly taken from another device.
Currently no one with the real document has come out and said look here is a copy.
As if there aren't a few other ways to sent someone a photo rather than taking a picture of the phone. I'm not saying it's not true but it was the same last time could barely even read the evidence it was such bad quality.